Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers (3771 Views)

Itel Mobile Overtakes Samsung As Africa Number One Phone Company / Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k / A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
http://bestmobs.com/revealed-number-one-phone-drug-dealers-19290/
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
ust like most things in technology, every mobile phone has its pros and cons. It might be a little shocking to you to know that this 16-year-old mobile phone (Nokia 8210) is the most preferred mobile phone for drug dealers in the United Kingdom.
Why are “dealers” interested in this old phone?

According to Vice who spoke to several UK drug dealers, the Nokia 8210 is difficult for police and law agencies to trace, not for its tininess, but for because the handset is “hard to track.”
Re: Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers by akashi01(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
seun:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
you need to work on this or hire me to fix this cool

101 flaws of Nairaland
Re: Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers by kennyslim1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
akashi01:
you need to work on this or hire me to fix this cool

101 flaws of Nairaland

Lol...nice one, I hope he hires u
Re: Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers by buggaboo: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ha ha. Burner phones.
Basic technology, cheap and disposable.
The number one choice for crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers by frodobee: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Curiously, drug and prostitution go together. What's the number phone of love-peddlers? Iphone6? BB? 3310?

Re: Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers by Warlord3000(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2015
shocked

I think i need to order one sharp sharp..

Does jumia has it in store....?
Re: Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers by hatux: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
True!
Re: Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers by cirmuell(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
lol.

(1) (Reply)

GET Free Instagram Followers Unlimited Fans For Free / Tecno Spark 4 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) / Airtel Network Is Now Very Slow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.