Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (57181 Views)

APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South. / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ideyvexnow: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Okay, since you know better than us, now show us proof that the UK govt provided £250m for the Almajiri schools or shut your mouth.

Bevista:
This man will go down as the most irresponsible and clueless president Nigeria has ever had.

Trust this man at your peril. If he said all those things and today he is acting aloof, then this man does not have any modicum of credibility & integrity.

He talks about Almajiri schools, but refuses to tell Nigerians that the UK govt provided £250m for that project.

I can't wait for February 14th.

#SaiBuhari
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by iiichidodo: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yarduni:

Do you smoke hemp or do drugs? You seem incoherent
Maybe you'd prefer an Arabic subtitle since it is the language of Janjaweedes

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Big big forge,
If buhari can forge certificate that means His teams can forge anything' hahahahaha
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by demsid(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
josh21:
SALOi. I refused to be brainwashed too my brother, GEJ till 2019.
ur brain is already washed. now ur skull is clean and empty. GEJ robot. u av only one vote. that will only amount to Jonathan's 2nd place, and 2nd no get prize for presidential contest. sorry

10 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by celestino1960: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
who is the man of the year?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by MurdaForker(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
MY WORD IS MY BOND

My Word Is My Bond—Gen Buhari!
QUESTION: General, are you not going to respond/react to the latest documentary against your person by the PDP, AIT and NTA?
BUHARI: What again am I still going to say? I have been moved to tears reading and seeing how young Nigerians who are even less than 30 years are picking holes and fallacies from the official lies told about me, about Tunde, about Atiku, Soyinka, my ex-late wife, my wife, my late children and the good history of Nigeria.......Young people have corrected the lies being told by elderly men who were eyewitnesses and ought to know better but decided to tell blatant lies so as to prevent us from rescuing Nigeria. But like I said my joy is full today knowing that our young people in this country are better historians and have refused to be manipulated. I will not say anything now because the nation is not confused and I don't want or intend to break the Abuja Peace Accord. My word is my bond.
Really??.. Then who the F called buhari an illitrate..?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by celestino1960: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
party of thieves

8 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ideyvexnow: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why must he leave?

Did he promise your father or your village that he will leave after one term?

Is OBJ your father?

Abeg yarn another thing.

folahann:

What is there to criticise here? He said he was going to make significant changes in 4 years and leave. Did he fulfil his promises.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by demsid(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
MightyD:
Big big forge,
If buhari can forge certificate that means His teams can forge anything' hahahahaha
mumu. they forged Jonathan's voice on TV? now that election is here all he said in the past is now forged. hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Saucekide25(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by arusoncd(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
#Can Buharia in 2015 resurrect the
democracy he killed in 1983?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by StOla: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
engrtee:
NO BODY IS CRITICIZING THE NEWSPAPERS FOR SUCH CAMPAIGN.

BUT WHEN PDP DID THEIRS,WE STARTED STONING PUNCH AND AIT

What is worth criticising about bringing the undelivered promises of the president to public notice?

Did you see the same adverts we all saw?
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by batstan(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
MurdaForker:
Really??.. Then who the F called buhari an illitrate..?
some ward9 patient.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Lurcky(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
nothing like dat o, d opposition is just crazy n hell bent on making dis man's administration ungovernable;

-he revived rail system
-invested in agriculture than any other president
-built more universities.
-empowered d youths than any other president so far.
-created water projects in d north
-repaired n expanded some federal roads n still doing more
-created more jobs than anyother
-paid govt workers higher than any other

d opposition knws dis n yet they say he has done nothing.
APC are bunch of thieves and hypocrites waiting to get their hands on Nigeria's money n other riches, but they wont succeed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ikombe: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
tongue i can remember fashola saying its only an olodo that repeats a classcheesy that nigga still went for second term. Guess im self na olodo undecided
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ideyvexnow: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC, Association of Political Criminals led by Tinubu and Amaechi who collects 67 billion naira monthly and yet has nothing tangible to show for it, while Akpabio is Busy transforming a village state into a modern metropolis.
Shame on all APC supporters for being so full of hate jealousy and tribalism

celestino1960:
party of thieves
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by adenine02: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
GARRIx7:

Are you sensible??

Did anyone wish him dead??

Did anyone ask why his family members are dying like fowls?

Did anyone mock him for being unable to impregnate Patience??

Did anyone criticize him for fathering children out of wedlock?

Did anyone ask how come his daughter got pregnant out of wedlock??.... cheesy

Is there any lie, half truth or falsehood in any of the questions??

Did they attack his person or his family or attempt to stoke the flames of ethnic and religious bigotry??

Abeg Park go one side joor...
Bro God bless you
God bless you
God bless you
pls respond amen.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ahbey(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bevista:
This man will go down as the most irresponsible and clueless president Nigeria has ever had.

Trust this man at your peril. If he said all those things and today he is acting aloof, then this man does not have any modicum of credibility & integrity.

He talks about Almajiri schools, but refuses to tell Nigerians that the UK govt provided £250m for that project.

#SaiBuhari
You are the clueless one...u keep shouting clueless....he has diversifies economy more than any hos so far...he has transformed the transportation infrastructure.....and many more he has down....clueless 1 can't do dat....U ARE D SUCKING CLUELESS 1....corruption has exist since u re even fucking born....jailing pple has it help?....using technology to block loopholes is d best ways....so keep quiet clueless one....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by agabaI23(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lurcky:
nothing like dat o, d opposition is just crazy n hell bent on making dis man's administration ungovernable;

-he revived rail system
-invested in agriculture than any other president
-built more universities.
-empowered d youths than any other president so far.
-created water projects in d north
-repaired n expanded some federal roads n still doing more
-created more jobs than anyother
-paid govt workers higher than any other

d opposition knws dis n yet they say he has done nothing.
APC are bunch of thieves and hypocrites waiting to get their hands on Nigeria's money n other riches, but they wont succeed
It is unfortunate that the youth are falling for this.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ideyvexnow: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Accusation is not the same thing as a Proof.

So where is your proof that $20 Billion was stolen?

Is your proof based on obviously politically statements made by Sanusi, who later ran away into the Emir's palace so as to escape prison.

Just thank God that GEJ respects traditional institutions, if not, Sanusi would have been jailed, emir or no emir.

Horus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1958391_stealingisnotcorruption_jpegf428be2674643ada9f9355417b6d6f5b

[size=21pt]Stealing 20$ Billions of public funds is not Corruption[/size]
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ribbit: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
if jonathan tells you good morning, make sure you check your watch to confirm grin

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Chimapeters(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
obontami:
W-A-T-C-H O-U-T!!! THIS IS WHAT
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES AFTER FEBRUARY
17TH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE: 1. "Jega
declares
Buhari elected with 26.4 million votes! PDP
rejects result" - VANGUARD! 2. "Buhari
declared winner!". "This is the worst
election
in Nigeria's history" (olisa metuh) - PUNCH!
"APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio
flees to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS! 4. "This is the most rigged election
in
the world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading
to
court" (Ruben Abati) - THE NATION! 5.
"South-
south boils as INEC declares Buhari
winner.-
DAILY INDEPENDENT! 6. "APC wins Aso
Rock,
70 senate seats and 65% House of Reps.
We
are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER! 7. "National Association of
Nigerian Militants protests Buhari's victory,
demands cancellation of polls in 21 states"
-
TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER! 8. "How Jega rigged
the polls for Buhari . . ." - Premium time 9.
"Obama congratulates Buhari. How many
likes for #Febuhari
Hahahahhahahha LMao

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ideyvexnow: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Before nko, wetin you wan make the youths fall for,

when all the past leaders stole us blind.

Abeg make we enjoy the little wey we dey see, not promises from a grand papa wey suppose go retire make him children dey given kunu to drink.

agabaI23:
It is unfortunate that the youth are falling for this.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by iykofias(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
ahbey:
You are the clueless one...u keep shouting clueless....he has diversifies economy more than any hos so far...he has transformed the transportation infrastructure.....and many more he has down....clueless 1 can't do dat....U ARE D SUCKING CLUELESS 1....corruption has exist since u re even fucking born....jailing pple has it help?....using technology to block loopholes is d best ways....so keep quiet clueless one....
go and flash your brain

7 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ideyvexnow: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Go and format your brain

iykofias:
go and flash your brain
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Leez(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Truth24 post=30367703]Though ur administration has been ruined and ridiculed by Boko Haram,
U're still d best performing President to have governed Nigeria
#GejUnstopable
#GejMyVal
I refuse to be bought and brainwashed with lies and propaganda.... Dats what "hay pee see" are known for..[/quote
Another tanoid
Ordinary steAling abi??

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by usibengate(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=15pt]Abuja Light Rail Transformation[/size]

Have you seen it, entered it, what colour is the train and on what route does it ply?

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by idu1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
engrtee:

your boyfrd don buy data for u abi? What do u know?
What do u want us to criticize about the advert?
Everything there are truth, it happened.

See.

Just go and sleep I don't want to insult u.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by BodyKiss(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
engrtee:

Maybe you should start by telling us what's wrong with the campaign. This is nothing like the PDP's campaign.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by killuminati(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bevista:

#SaiBuhari
£250m for real bro? Abeg wey source?

Dis Jona guy na scammer o, see how he tek scam me..

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by popcykaylah(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truth24:
Though ur administration has been ruined and ridiculed by Boko Haram,
U're still d best performing President to have governed Nigeria
#GejUnstopable
#GejMyVal
I refuse to be bought and brainwashed with lies and propaganda.... Dats what "hay pee see" are known for..
where are the lies here?even Bros j no fit deny he never said all these..like I always say Nigerians hate the truth ..that's why most of us follow fake men of God in search of miracles ..smh for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / 67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.