Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (57134 Views)

APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South. / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Cyb3rhack3r: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari and GEJ Should Step Down Because There would be bloodshed if any of them wins
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by bxcode(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has
ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which
corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and
several ills of society held sway. But at a very close
look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under
PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of
Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years
Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE
chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of
the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16
years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. Not to mention Lai Mohammed, Tinubu etc. It is now
clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP,
where the people who created and perpetuated the
16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is
the change coming from? Are they now saints
because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not
for those seeking power by FORCE#ASSOCIATION
OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Cyb3rhack3r: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari and GEJ Should Step Down Because There would be bloodshed if any of them wins... I have spoken
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by senatorbayor(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:
NO BODY IS CRITICIZING THE NEWSPAPERS FOR SUCH CAMPAIGN.

BUT WHEN PDP DID THEIRS,WE STARTED STONING PUNCH AND AIT
but these are his words with dates and period they were made as against the campaign of calumny that PDP is making against the person and personal affair of GMB like issue of the death of his wife,child and wishing him death and ill health.
let people's word be their bond and they will be taken either serious or not.

1 Share

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by am4truth(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
We all need to be very careful with Our Words... and the higher one goes in life, the more careful you need to be with words.
Words means a lot, your words is your bound, it is U indirectly.

We all make mistakes everyday, I'm sure, some of the words attributed to the President were not carefully thought out before he said them.

There is no doubt that Power is good, and the President is really enjoying it. Anyway, the choice is ours. He has promised to do better in his second terms in office if elected.

Thanks for all your guys/babes that has been buying data from us @ 9jasmsland.com, we appreciate you.

Our 1GB of either MTN/Etisalat data remains 1300 Naira. We promise not to betray your trust and confidence. You can also get your bulk sms @ 2 naira.

Thanks once again... See you @ www.9jasmsland.com
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by xale(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:

My brother, these were our President exact words....How on earth, can you make such statement
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by xale(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2015
senatorbayor:

but these are his words with dates and period they were made as against the campaign of calumny that PDP is making against the person and personal affair of GMB like issue of the death of his wife,child and wishing him death and ill health.
let people's word be their bond and they will be taken either serious or not.

Gbam......tell them ooo

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by dallyemmy: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2015
"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
- Matthew 12:37 New King James Version (NKJV)

“Words are like eggs dropped from great heights; you can no more call them back than ignore the mess they leave when they fall.”
― Jodi Picoult, Salem Falls

“Words used carelessly, as if they did not matter in any serious way, often allowed otherwise well-guarded truths to seep through.”
― Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

“Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.”
― Confucius

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by khenzini(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2015
I dnt buhari,gej z doin z best,i prefer goin 4 gej.Come to think of it apc dnt ve future i doubt if dy re healthy to nigeria w re sayin w re d leadas of 2mrw,nd ds guy re picked buhari damn,change z it backward or forward

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by jude33084(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2015
"My govt have reduced poverty in Nigeria by 50%" is what madam Ngozi told him cheesy
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by fxskye: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:

Yes, nobody would because the statements quoted are undeniable from Mr. President.

Or you want to compare it with Death Wish Advertorial by PDP? Or Unsubstantiated documentary aired on AIT by PDP?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Jay5000(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Really? Really Uncle Jona? $5million couldn't buy a Peugeot in the 80s....
Talk about being clueless
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by richidinho(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Bevista:
This man will go down as the most irresponsible and inept president Nigeria has ever had.

Trust this man at your peril. If he said all those things a while ago and today he is acting aloof, then this man does not have any modicum of credibility & integrity.

He talks about Almajiri schools, but refuses to tell Nigerians that the UK govt provided £250m for that project.

I can't wait for February 14th.

#SaiBuhari

May be there was no Almajiri when Buhari was Head of State Or better still there was no UK govt

Your brain is as empty as Buhari thinking faculty
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Jossyroyal1: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2015
obontami:
W-A-T-C-H O-U-T!!! THIS IS WHAT
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES AFTER FEBRUARY
17TH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE: 1. "Jega
declares
Buhari elected with 26.4 million votes! PDP
rejects result" - VANGUARD! 2. "Buhari
declared winner!". "This is the worst
election
in Nigeria's history" (olisa metuh) - PUNCH!
"APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio
flees to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS! 4. "This is the most rigged election
in
the world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading
to
court" (Ruben Abati) - THE NATION! 5.
"South-
south boils as INEC declares Buhari
winner.-
DAILY INDEPENDENT! 6. "APC wins Aso
Rock,
70 senate seats and 65% House of Reps.
We
are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER! 7. "National Association of
Nigerian Militants protests Buhari's victory,
demands cancellation of polls in 21 states"
-
TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER! 8. "How Jega rigged
the polls for Buhari . . ." - Premium time 9.
"Obama congratulates Buhari. How many
likes for #Febuhari
what if it turn up the other way round?
what will newspaper headline be like?
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by hermesprogidy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
One thing about GEJ is clear. He supports corruption, because he is corrupt and a thief!!! I can tolerate a thug, I can tolerate a fool, I can even tolerate a talkative, But I can NEVER tolerate a thief!!!.

That is why I will NEVER, EVER vote Jonathan. I will continue to spread the anti-Jonathan gospel everywhere I go until the elections take place.

If you like quote me and type rubbish, na you get your hand. grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by excel4us: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
JONATHAN IS THE CHANGE WE CLAMOUR FOR.A PRESIDENT THAT IS PERFORMING THE MUCH HE ÍS DOING WHERE BOKO HARAM IS UNREPENTANTLY MAKING THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE AND OPOSITION WITH THERE DISTRACTIONS AND EVIL CRITICISMS.MR JONA.I HAIL U.GET TILL 2019
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
pekeyim:

You probably cannot read.

That is what I sincerely think.

lol..don't be shy boy..you can do it..
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
One naira, your sense is one kobo.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by nellyjohn: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Even dough GEJ has not fulfilled everything he said, he has atleast tried and we need to give him our support to do more
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by nellyjohn: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Even dough GEJ has not fulfilled everything he said, he has atleast tried and we need to give him our support give him the chance to do more.
Let's support GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by jideflash(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
abeg Pity GEJ, if he reads this thread, he would rather kill himself than commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ogmask: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
GARRIx7:

Are you sensible??

Did anyone wish him dead??

Did anyone ask why his family members are dying like fowls?

Did anyone mock him for being unable to impregnate Patience??

Did anyone criticize him for fathering children out of wedlock?

Did anyone ask how come his daughter got pregnant out of wedlock??.... cheesy

Is there any lie, half truth or falsehood in any of the questions??

Did they attack his person or his family or attempt to stoke the flames of ethnic and religious bigotry??

Abeg Park go one side joor...

What else can I say.
May you continue to reason with your good head on your broad shulders..
What a response. So on point...
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Mimicole(f): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
^^^^^^^ LMAO

Haven't laughed this hard in loooong time. not jus because of the above post but from the countless rib-cracking posts on this thread.

I cant wait for February 14th joooor
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Mimicole(f): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
jideflash:
abeg Pity GEJ, if he reads this thread, he would rather kill himself than commit suicide.
^^^^^^^ LMAO

Haven't laughed this hard in loooong time. not jus because of the above post but from the countless rib-cracking posts on this thread.

I cant wait for February 14th joooor
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Orunto: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Satan inciting God with His own word. So that when God turns stones into bread, it(satan) will be the first to eat it.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by infofta(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by mfm04622: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bevista:
This man will go down as the most irresponsible and inept president Nigeria has ever had.

Trust this man at your peril. If he said all those things a while ago and today he is acting aloof, then this man does not have any modicum of credibility & integrity.

He talks about Almajiri schools, but refuses to tell Nigerians that the UK govt provided £250m for that project.

I can't wait for February 14th.

#SaiBuhari

In fact NONE of the things he is claiming now was done with Nigeria's money! The railway was funded by a Chinese loan and they didn't hand over the money. Anything you see done by Jonathan is funded from a foreign government or Multinational agency
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by OneNaira6: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
phabulux:

'speak English'?

Nothing you wrote up there speaks of the possibility that there may be hope of your intelligence. Speak English, yourself.

I did not want to respond to this (you are too un-educated to warrant it), but, there may be people who visit this site for the heck of it.

As a part of the thieving - the unreasonably thieving - scum, try to have the understanding that not all Nigerians are, or may be, satisfied with this madness.

I have no political affiliation, but, I consider you despicable. You don't have the interest of your children in mind. You are a THIEF.

Even the analogy about english eluded this nigg@. To say I'm surprised will be an understatement. You just as dumb as your Buhari. I'm not even going to explain the analogy for you. My mother taught me to let all with limited capabilities fend for their miserable self.

95% of individuals that make comments such as "I'm not APC, I'm not affiliated to politicians" are predominately affiliated to the politicians. Your entire pay history for the past several days focused majority on "defending" Buhari or "fighting" PDP e-rats comment about Buhari. Take pride in that miserable thing you call a job like the rest of them. You miserable excuse of a man. I Pity whatever the hell kind of family you have.

I don't care about my children future? I laugh. I care about my children future well enough that I got myself out of that miserable, underdeveloped, poverty personified, with Zero chance of improvement you people call a nation. Unlike you I'm not basking and wasting my life away typing comments for useless politician just for a small change from their stolen funds. Unlike you, there's a bright future ahead the tunnel where I'm at and plan to remain for my children and their own children.
The person with the inability to care about his children is you! !!!. At least for me no matter who wins, their policy has zero effect on me or my future unlike you. Ironically enough, between you and I, I'm the only decent enough to look at both side of the coin.
I don't care about the future? I ask you with the constant narrative of "Sai buhari", "change", "future", I ask you WTF is Buhari's manifesto? Do you even know? Despite it being a week away for election, your Buhari have yet to narrate how he plans to "change" the nation. While I'm at it, what was his achievement in his several years in politics especially his 2 years as a leader? Schools, Roads, job creation, etc? What was it? Till date, it's still an unanswered question. The 2 billion that went missing underneath buhari and assisting his brother in law sneak in bags upon bags while he, buhari, banned others from checking it is what? Was is not your Buhari, corruption fighter, who narrated that the most corrupt politician, Abacha, is clean. Was it not him? I laugh at your obvious and clear stupid1ty.

Typical of a APC rat always shouting "thief" without using the little cells he has to understand what he's saying. Like I said, I'm not all that surprised. I actually expected it.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by OneNaira6: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
smartigo:

Going by your logic, you are an e-PDP paid rat for expressing your opinion. Bro, you are too emotional. Control your rage. Those who made snide remarks about him only did so online and not on the national platform;they are expressing their displeasure of the government in the way they know in which they got served too. So,what are we saying? If you call Buhari a despot, nobody will accuse otherwise but to wish him death becos of hate is way too far for comfort.

It's been a proven fact that both PDP and APC politician pay unemployed or underemployed individuals to waste their days posting and disturbing others on platform such as this one so yes, anything and everything online is still part of the politician's form of campaign. Therefore spare me that tale of yours. While I'm at it, they wished him death? And so? I should care because? Buhari himself have wished death on everyone that doesn't support him multiple times, a famous one being "Dogs and baboons will soak in blood". Buhari, himself, have yet to show remorse over the death of individuals that were killed by his supporters.

Why I display my anger is because I despise hypocrisy. . Entire last years, you all attacked GEJ character, likewise belittled his entire family therefore when that same hand you dealt is provided back to you all, expect it and stop whining.
Also this form of campaign you all are applauding now aka using past comments to attack the individual was first used by PDP few mouths ago, ironically, I was here when you all visibly assaulted and called it "character assassination"
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by billyG(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dont blame it on him(2x),Blame it on AL-AL-CH-OHO-OL-OL.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by obontami: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
obontami:
W-A-T-C-H O-U-T!!! THIS IS WHAT
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES AFTER FEBRUARY
17TH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE: 1. "Jega
declares
Buhari elected with 26.4 million votes! PDP
rejects result" - VANGUARD! 2. "Buhari
declared winner!". "This is the worst
election
in Nigeria's history" (olisa metuh) - PUNCH!
"APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio
flees to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS! 4. "This is the most rigged election
in
the world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading
to
court" (Ruben Abati) - THE NATION! 5.
"South-
south boils as INEC declares Buhari
winner.-
DAILY INDEPENDENT! 6. "APC wins Aso
Rock,
70 senate seats and 65% House of Reps.
We
are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER! 7. "National Association of
Nigerian Militants protests Buhari's victory,
demands cancellation of polls in 21 states"
-
TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER! 8. "How Jega rigged
the polls for Buhari . . ." - Premium time 9.
"Obama congratulates Buhari. How many
likes for #Febuhari
all this likes for me and buhari...this is a sign this year is gonna be a great year in Jesus name AMEN...folks Thanks for all the likes, i really appreciate it
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by dwightdoctore(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nashoji:
castrated nimwit like you makes me sick, whats your problem with what he choses to do with his life? wretched idiot like you, so this is the kind of change you fools want for us? to dictate for us what we have to do with our lives ba... a change where we will not have choice to chose and do what we like with our life ba? useless fool.
I just wish I could reply you with a voice note slowpoke oshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.