Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (57182 Views)

APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South. / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2015
dwightdoctore:
can you see your life now.... Sense, you don't have #gejmyval idiotu... How has your life been better since when your val was in office. If you don't have a life to think of, biko think of the children of tomorrow... You and your val should retire to the village with mama patience. Moffo
castrated nimwit like you makes me sick, whats your problem with what he choses to do with his life? wretched idiot like you, so this is the kind of change you fools want for us? to dictate for us what we have to do with our lives ba... a change where we will not have choice to chose and do what we like with our life ba? useless fool.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by dew90(f): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2015
he will go down as one of d best 9ja has ever had.... If GEJ doesnt win... Tomorrow we will bite our hands and wish we did oda wise..... #GEJTILL2019
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Horlufemi(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2015
titi50:
Thy lord makes a king over his people. God has make you the president of this country and no propaganda formed against you shall prosper. What no other President of this country has done, u did it and we are leaving prof of it.. They must talk, but it will not distract u because you have not failed your father land. You are going back to finish what you have started. #GEJ4NAIJA

Your English is terrible, you should feel terrible. No winger you are a GEJ robot.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
OneNaira6:

I've kept my mouth shut through out this whole Buhari/Johnathan campaign thing but I'm getting a bit irritated with Buhari's paid e-rats constant, CONSTANT ,hypocrisy. WHEN YOU PEOPLE DO SOMETHING, YOU REJOICE BUT WHEN THAT SAME SOMETHING IS REPAYED BACK TO UNA, you all whin like a damn b1tch.

APC started the whole character assassination type of campaign. Was it or was it not APC e thugs that constantly belittled GEJ'S family since last year? Were you all not the same set of people that called PEJ and GEJ'S son mutiple types of disgusting names ranging from shippotamus, etc. Didn't Lie Muhammed narrated those insulting and discriminating names back in his numerous speeches? GEJ gave una back that same set of belittling attacks you all started and you whin and try to blame victim. Are you fucking kidding me?

I was on this forum when majority of APC rats on this forum made mutiple belittling comments about the fact his daughters getting married were adopted. I recalled vividly the snide rude comments especially the one berem made.

I saw on this forum when APC rats rejoiced over the fact GEJ van and fans were being stoned up north. Some of una actually encouraged that bullsh1t.

I am on this forum especially on this area and if we compared and contrasted members that are tribalistic, etc, members getting involved in tribalistic snide comments are predominately APC supporters

This is one of the main reason I can't stand you APC rats. Una hypocrisy is so f2king high it stinks to high heaven. Always playing the Goddamn victims despite the fact una are always the first to throw the first sh1t 99% of the time.

It's the same way you lots have been screaming "Change" , "we will fight corruption" etc yet every opportunity that have been thrown in una faces to prove you people's promise, you people continued to fail miserably at it. You all claim to fight corruption yet an APC politician was videotaped at a juju shrine praying to evade EFCC, etc thus suggesting the nigga is corrupt, you would have thought APC with their constant "change" mantra would get rid of him or at least speak on that matter yet what the country got from una as a reply was "every politician does juju including PDP". Fast forward to nyako and his son wanted for embezzlement yet APC is shielding him. APC e rats on this forum claiming he is only wanted because of a fictional "crowd" during Buhari's campaign visit. Lagos was recently ranked one of the most corrupt state in Nigeria by a non federal, independent company that started in 2011; the rank posted on this forum; you would think with you e rats constant narrating of "change", you all would clamor for that "fighting corruption" you all scream about, no, instead you people accused PDP for it. What is out you all said? Oh yeah, "PDP hand work", "na lie". Next let's not forget the whole Buhari’s certificate saga, you ediots defended, yet again, another obvious corruption. You all claim PDP ruled for 16 years and failed therefore, it is time to try una cause you haven't been tried yet, ironically enough MAJORITY of APC members are past PDP members that were prominent in the "16 years of PDP misruling".

I'm not even done with you people hypocrisy. I am so f2king tired of watching you lots playing victims that I just can't hold my tongue anymore.
First you all complained about AIT documentary not being "facts based" even though it was exactly what you all cried victim about aka FACT based. Though the documentary, posted on this forum if I'm correct, attacked Buhari's family, it equally showed us the whole APC campaign of Buhari locking up "corrupt politicians during his 2 years of presidency" is nothing but a BIG FAT JUICY LIE. The nigga was nothing but a dictator that locked up anyone and anybody that opposed him. Anyone that was accused of corruption but not proven and even those found innocent by the court was equally locked up by him. Not only that, despite his whole facade of "fighting corruption", his regional people that were corrupt received little to zero punishment during his reign. That itself is a needed FACT disproving APC vital campaign slogan. Rather than you lots to address that, you all shamelessly focused squarely on his family attacks in effort to distract away from that fact.
While I'm at the documentary, another ridiculous comment I kept seeing from you APC hired rats is constant reply "that was during military rule. We are in democracy" as if that in anyway changes a human beings character.

Anyway back to you people ridiculous hypocrisy. Despite the constant whining of AIT documentary, APC went and did a documentary on GEJ. Despite that documentary blaming GEJ for sh1ts that happened prior to his presidency, you would think you lots will whin about that obvious "propaganda" as una called yet instead what did you all do? Oh yeah that's right, applaud it and circulated it.

Even this specific type of campaigning was yet again another copied PDP type of campaign that you all cried and called what else? Oh yeah that's right "character assassination" and "propaganda".

also I'm constantly seeing you lots asking for "facts based campaign" concerning GEJ achievement and when provided, you all belittle it. when asked of Buhari’s achievement, rather than address it you all result to verbal insults.

I swear I have never seen a bunch of hypocritical annoying savages as you lots. I swear this is one of the main reason APC and their fans are disgusting and irritating. ***spits on the floor***.

Check your post, you'll see that you have one like. I liked it. Ask me the reason.

Nobody has the right to stop anybody from having (and expressing) asinine, nonsensical, irrational, crass and ill-thought comments. The truth is: such show of monumental lack of aptitude must be recognised.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by watchman111: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Bevista:
This man will go down as the most irresponsible and inept president Nigeria has ever had.

Trust this man at your peril. If he said all those things a while ago and today he is acting aloof, then this man does not have any modicum of credibility & integrity.

He talks about Almajiri schools, but refuses to tell Nigerians that the UK govt provided £250m for that project.

I can't wait for February 14th.

#SaiBuhari
...so would you rather trust a man that promised blood shed if not elected and behold we have had a hell lot of blood shed.gej and GMB are not worthy to become president..#shaking my head like Jackie chan#
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by watchman111: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Bevista:
This man will go down as the most irresponsible and inept president Nigeria has ever had.

Trust this man at your peril. If he said all those things a while ago and today he is acting aloof, then this man does not have any modicum of credibility & integrity.

He talks about Almajiri schools, but refuses to tell Nigerians that the UK govt provided £250m for that project.

I can't wait for February 14th.

#SaiBuhari
...so would you rather trust a man that promised blood shed if not elected and behold we have had a hell lot of blood shed.gej and GMB are not worthy to become president from what you just said...#shaking my head like Jackie chan#
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by uche77zero(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:
NO BODY IS CRITICIZING THE NEWSPAPERS FOR SUCH CAMPAIGN.

BUT WHEN PDP DID THEIRS,WE STARTED STONING PUNCH AND AIT
Am yet to understand ur pist . no be him talk am
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by hayatou27: 7:15am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:

Bros this not a propaganda like PDP sponsored ad. This are the words of GEJ.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Henrychris(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2015
people lets be wise about the choice we make,lets be truthful to ourselves,is Buhari really the change we want?Remember even while late Yar adua died in power this same people didnt want to give jonathan a chance to rule but as God will hve it he was eventually made the president and this same people said they will make his government ungovernable and thats exactly what is happening.GEJ has good intentions for the country but the people around him wont let him work freely...dont forget the country has had leaders in d past who put the country where it is today and it wont take 4yrs to repair...#GEJ2015
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by obinon(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:

You got it wrong, I am not even supporting any of the candidates, but these are his words. Judging one by his OWN words is not a crime. So be mindful of what you utter privately not to talk of publicly.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by dazdilijae(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
A mans word is his bond

Jonathan has shown that his words mean nothing, Most of the time he speaks while drunk so he cant even remember most of the stuff he says

We need a man a General whose word is his bond come FeBuhari 14

Like Muslims shld nt vote for non-mulins? Or killing Boko haram is killing northerners? Or d citizens of the country he was 2 rule r dogs and baboons n shld be soaked in their blood?
Let wait and see Feb 14 is a 8days away let's see who cries again
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by OneNaira6: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2015
phabulux:

Check your post, you'll see that you have one like. I liked it. Ask me the reason.

Nobody has the right to stop anybody from having (and expressing) asinine, nonsensical, irrational, crass and ill-thought comments. The truth is: such show of monumental lack of aptitude must be recognised.

Coming from an APC rat whose only form of income is being an underpaid internet thug with Zero sensibility and ounce of brain cells to make any logical sense nor display rational understanding and reasoning apart from the usual "Sai buhari" mantra and applauding and/or condemning anything for/against buhari is rather expected. Expecting you to understand the amount of stupid1ty displayed by you lots on daily basis is literally like expecting a rock to speak English. Thank you for the like and informing me. That your attention seeking have been noticed. Now you can go back to that your miserable pay by post job of yours. What a pathetic miserable sad excuse of life you have. That actually something to applaud. Being worthless in life despite your age is just out of this world. Hope they pay you well.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by darelar(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
obontami:
W-A-T-C-H O-U-T!!! THIS IS WHAT
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES AFTER FEBRUARY
17TH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE: 1. "Jega
declares
Buhari elected with 26.4 million votes! PDP
rejects result" - VANGUARD! 2. "Buhari
declared winner!". "This is the worst
election
in Nigeria's history" (olisa metuh) - PUNCH!
"APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio
flees to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS! 4. "This is the most rigged election
in
the world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading
to
court" (Ruben Abati) - THE NATION! 5.
"South-
south boils as INEC declares Buhari
winner.-
DAILY INDEPENDENT! 6. "APC wins Aso
Rock,
70 senate seats and 65% House of Reps.
We
are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER! 7. "National Association of
Nigerian Militants protests Buhari's victory,
demands cancellation of polls in 21 states"
-
TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER! 8. "How Jega rigged
the polls for Buhari . . ." - Premium time 9.
"Obama congratulates Buhari. How many
likes for #Febuhari
Nice one but you forgot to mention what will be FFK, Abati and Fayose reaction after the declaration
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by cirmuell(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
GARRIx7:

Are you sensible??

Did anyone wish him dead??

Did anyone ask why his family members are dying like fowls?

Did anyone mock him for being unable to impregnate Patience??

Did anyone criticize him for fathering children out of wedlock?

Did anyone ask how come his daughter got pregnant out of wedlock??.... cheesy

Is there any lie, half truth or falsehood in any of the questions??

Did they attack his person or his family or attempt to stoke the flames of ethnic and religious bigotry??

Abeg Park go one side joor...
Honestly I don't understand why you guys argue with those folks. cheesycheesy
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by aladeshigo: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2015
No matter someone's good intentions, there are always saddists around and haters of progress. They are always around to seek someone's downfall and still hold on to his words so they can say he has failed.

I believe it was a good thing that Jonathan has good plans. Infact it shows that things did not just work-out the way he has planned due to desperate party out there wanting to get the presidency at all cost.

Jonathan is working and he will record success if given this second chance I believe. #GEJ4Naija
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by folahann(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2015
One major problem of Nigeria is corruption and I believe If we can curb corruption, 70% of our problems will be solved.
Here is a president who doesn't want to fight this problem. As a matter of fact he encourages it. There's a General who believes anybody who steals Nigeria money should be in jail. He himself has the opportunity to 23M monthly as former head of state but he declined and earn only 2.3M
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by mechanics(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2015
olaboy001:
BREAKING: Attahiru Jega Resigns As INEC Chairman...
GEJ you are finished....
na lie.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Proffdada: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Truth24:
Though ur administration has been ruined and ridiculed by Boko Haram,
U're still d best performing President to have governed Nigeria
#GejUnstopable
#GejMyVal
I refuse to be bought and brainwashed with lies and propaganda.... Dats what "hay pee see" are known for..
i think u schooled in university of almajiri

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Proffdada: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2015
organic973:

Hypocrisy

Voting GEJ till 2019
almajiri grad
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2015
OneNaira6:

Coming from an APC rat whose only form of income is being an underpaid internet thug with Zero sensibility and ounce of brain cells to make any logical sense nor display rational understanding and reasoning apart from the usual "Sai buhari" mantra and applauding and/or condemning anything for/against buhari is rather expected. Expecting you to understand the amount of stupid1ty displayed by you lots on daily basis is literally like expecting a rock to speak English. Thank you for the like and informing me. That your attention seeking have been noticed. Now you can go back to that your miserable pay by post job of yours. What a pathetic miserable sad excuse of life you have. That actually something to applaud. Being worthless in life despite your age is just out of this world. Hope they pay you well.

'speak English'?

Nothing you wrote up there speaks of the possibility that there may be hope of your intelligence. Speak English, yourself.

I did not want to respond to this (you are too un-educated to warrant it), but, there may be people who visit this site for the heck of it.

As a part of the thieving - the unreasonably thieving - scum, try to have the understanding that not all Nigerians are, or may be, satisfied with this madness.

I have no political affiliation, but, I consider you despicable. You don't have the interest of your children in mind. You are a THIEF.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by smartigo: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2015
OneNaira6:

Going by your logic, you are an e-PDP paid rat for expressing your opinion. Bro, you are too emotional. Control your rage. Those who made snide remarks about him only did so online and not on the national platform;they are expressing their displeasure of the government in the way they know in which they got served too. So,what are we saying? If you call Buhari a despot, nobody will accuse otherwise but to wish him death becos of hate is way too far for comfort.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2015
OneNaira6:

Given half the chance, I'll hang YOU. You're part of the reasons this country is backward. I am not an APC e-rat, but, I'll gladly risk being called that than to be looped with those who mortgage the future of their children for - what? - money?

Olee oshi!
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by 4everGrand(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:

What did PDP do? Was it issue based?
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by RedArrow: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2015
It also lives with them

StealthyMe:
The evil men do...lives on after them undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ogunwalea(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2015
phlemzy:
Presidents don't Perform well in their first term due to distraction from opposition, they do better in 2nd term - Jonathan
so he deserves a second term shey? is it all Presidents that have a second chance? He should av given his best in the first term and just complete the project the second term.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by 4everGrand(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2015
folahann:
One major problem of Nigeria is corruption and I believe If we can curb corruption, 70% of our problems will be solved.
Here is a president who doesn't want to fight this problem. As a matter of fact he encourages it. There's a General who believes anybody who steals Nigeria money should be in jail. He himself has the opportunity to 23M monthly as former head of state but he declined and earn only 2.3M

You're so on point.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by noordean(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:

Whatz this one saying!!?
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ogunwalea(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2015
phlemzy:
Presidents don't Perform well in their first term due to distraction from opposition, they do better in 2nd term - Jonathan
so he deserves a second term shey? After using 6 years? is it all Presidents that have a second chance? He should av given his best in the first term and just complete the project the second term.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Winna01(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2015
In my researches only those people with a childish brain say they support Buhari

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by payne4real(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2015
engrtee:

There is nothing wrong with that campaign. "Issue based campaign" The question you should ask yourself is, did Mr president said all that? If yes, then Mr president can not be trusted
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by marjson(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2015
adeyemi2015:

What's wrong with the adverts vis-a-vis PDP sponsored ones?
They are only flashing back to what the President said and promised!

Thank U Sir. This is an issue based advert. Not wishing the President death. They forgot to put. " Boko Haram has infiltrated my govt –Jonathan 2012.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by ZionJay(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2015
Truth24:
Though ur administration has been ruined and ridiculed by Boko Haram,
U're still d best performing President to have governed Nigeria
#GejUnstopable
#GejMyVal
I refuse to be bought and brainwashed with lies and propaganda.... Dats what "hay pee see" are known for..
The truth is ,you are a goat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / 67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.