Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? (9306 Views)

I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
readers please share your experience on anything u regretted or still regretting not doing with your ex....looking forward to seeing people's response...
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
We had every fun we wanted so no regrets.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vessi:
We had every fun we wanted so no regrets.
umm sound romantic tho,that's great and are u guys still friends now?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by gracile(f): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
I actually regret doing some things with him, things i wasn't comfortable with, but found myself doing cause of him or rather 'love' smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
umm sound romantic tho,that's great and are u guys still friends now?
uhm I don't stay friends with my ex. Don't wanna get sober or have awkward moments with her or start missing somethings we had in the past but we check up on eachother once in a while cause we know where and how to find the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
No hard feelings
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
readers please share your experience on anything u regretted or still regretting not doing with your ex....looking forward to seeing people's response...

which regret are you expecting?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
I regret not banging her/disvirgining her.i miss her much sha
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

which regret are you expecting?
i don't know ooo...people view things differently now..don't they?i am myself,you are yourself..abi

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I regret not banging her/disvirgining her.i miss her much sha
umm..you missed her?sound like she is still part of you..u wish to have her back and what if she is still as she was??
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I regret not banging her/disvirgining her.

you'll get over it.

if you dont, therapy might be needed though.

i miss her much sha

hmph.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
umm..you missed her?sound like she is still part of you..u wish to have her back and what if she is still as she was??

let me just see where you're going with this your thread?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
gracile:
I actually regret doing some things with him, things i wasn't comfortable with, but found myself doing cause of him or rather 'love' smiley
hey yeah...sounds like you did wat u did with him cos u were in love not reallywhat u wanted and would hv loved to do??but dont say i m inquisitive oo....did u try to tell him what you wanted?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
lol.I miss her anyhw but i dnt let it out.i dnt miss her cos of d touching-body shit.she was a calm,easy-going muslim classy azz chic.i for don start dislike her smhw sha cos i av started disliking muslims too deep but i swear down,she was my best.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

let me just see where's you're going with this your thread?
lols...den take a sit and dey observe
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

you'll get over it.

if you dont, therapy might be needed though.

hmph.

lol.wat sorta therapy bro? I av being moving on,if u get but her mark within me still remains.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vessi:
uhm I don't stay friends with my ex. Don't wanna get sober or have awkward moments with her or start missing somethings we had in the past but we check up on eachother once in a while cause we know where and how to find the other.
you sound like a mature man and what if she comes back to b friends with benefit with you??will u decline?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
you sound like a mature man and what if she comes back to b friends with benefit with you??will u decline?
hmmmm
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.I miss her anyhw but i dnt let it out.i dnt miss her cos of d touching-body shit.she was a calm,easy-going muslim classy azz chic.i for don start dislike her smhw sha cos i av started disliking muslims too deep but i swear down,she was my best.
lols...ah!wat has religion got to do with love affairs??most things in life deals with individuality nt d masses
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vessi:
hmmmm
umm umm en ooo
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lil.wat sorta therapy bro? I av being moving on,if u get but her mark within me still remains.

which kind of mark is that?

the ones you did sleep with, dem no get mark?

i just am not following your line of thought bro.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:

doesnt sound like an attractive option.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
lols...ah!wat has religion got to do with love affairs??most things in life deals with individuality nt d masses
I guess dis insurgency shi created some sort of hole within me against that religion.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

doesnt sound like an attractive option.
really??and what if she comes back?
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by ifex370(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
my relationship's are usually online
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

which kind of mark is that?

the ones you did sleep with, dem no get mark?

i just am not following your line of thought bro.
You sef no sabi think b4 u comment.shuo
Sm1 always makes an impact in ur life that others might not av done.that's exactly wat i meant by MARK,Sir.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I guess dis insurgency shi created some sort of hole within me against that religion.
nop dont be..insurgency is political stuff nt rili religion...and even love is d most effective weapon one can use against anyfin...religion isnt a problem...
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
ifex370:
really??den why did u choose dt?is it that you are a shy type??or u r running away frm sexual relationships??
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
You sef no sabi think b4 u comment.shuo
Sm1 always makes an impact in ur life that others might not av done.that's exactly wat i meant by MARK,Sir.
ummm...sounds gud..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
ifex370:

interesting.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by tpiaobsession: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
bobolizim:
really??and what if she comes back?

its a free world, people can waka as they like nah?

it doesnt mean the waka has to involve you. Men boku ke, if you're not available then another man can/will step in.
Re: Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? by bobolizim(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

its a free world, people can waka as they like nah?
lols...funny dude...and the question csn u accept her and loved her as u did initialy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter / What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.