Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America (6647 Views)

Olamide: Don't Compare My Family To Psquare, We Never Dey Stay Banana Island / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by njuwo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nollywood actor, director, C.E.O Denziot studios and APC Lagos house of representative aspirant for the upcoming elections has packed his family to America.
His wife and four children went there for vacation, so we thought, but apparently it is to be permanent. The move is to give his children western education.
Source: www.njuwo.com/2015/02/desmond-elliot-packs-family-to-america.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Young03(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
U c he is afraid ....fools

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by marshalcarter: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
So dis guy sabi fear lyk dis

Cum support ur apc abi pdp...as for me CACgrin
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by busterr(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Young03:
U c he is afraid ....fools

if he doesn't protect his family are you going to do it for him? or is he in any governmental position to say he relocated them with public money? ode.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by axortedbabe(f): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Na their way na,them go carry their families go abroad cum dey use other ppl own..our youths pls use ur heads..

13 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is what my signature is implying. This is what is happening in Nigeria. We are beating war drums because of them but if it happens,it will be us caught up in the middle while they will be watching from overseas with those imperialists. No violence expect their immediate family lead the fight.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by radiant3(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hehehehehheehhee!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
goto murtala u will see more after d family call them wishing them luck and announcing there safe arrival......meetings will now start about the youths that doesn't have parents to ask there whereabouts, they will start listing names of those who doesn't have future.
I av long said to myself that I will never go to a rally without the contestants family in the front line.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Missmossy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Elections are close, anything could happen. Sharp man grin

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Young03(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
busterr:

if he doesn't protect his family are you going to do it for him? or is he in any governmental position to say he relocated them with public money? ode.
pls can u tell me y he is relocatin dem nw dt election is near....his family abroad and jobless youths campainin for him...chai dia is God oo
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by tpiaobsession: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hm, ladies will be happy at this news.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Only if nigerian youths would think twice. He moved his family to the states, but buy drinks n drugs fr d youths to cause political violence. God help naija

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by busterr(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Young03:

pls can u tell me y he is relocatin dem nw dt election is near....his family abroad and jobless youths campainin for him...chai dia is God oo
since those youths made themselves available, then they should be used. some are more important than the others that's a painful fact.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Ayobami97(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
axortedbabe:
Na their way na,them go carry their families go abroad cum dey use other ppl own..our youths pls use ur heads..
You are judgemental.
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by edufreshy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
i sense trouble ...may God help us
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Shaakasi(f): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
politricks... dirty game angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Believe me when I say this guy has absolutely nothing to offer to his constituency, than to pop champagne around while quenching his financial thirst, but then again who cares.
Yea, I know people will start quoting and hurling insults at me, but then again who cares!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by pretydiva(f): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
D guy don dey fear ni
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Sarimah(f): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
who wouldn't get scared? grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by blueandbirds(m): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rely who cares? It is only in my country dat politicians send there families abroad to chill cus of election den day will pay some stupid sets of guys 500 or 1000 to fight and rig the election for dem. Anyway its non of my business cus I refuse to be used..
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Ijebulogic(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
njuwo:

His wife and four children went there for vacation, so we thought, but apparently it is to be permanent. The move is to give his children western education.
Source: www.njuwo.com/2015/02/desmond-elliot-packs-family-to-america.html?m=1

Haba OP...so what kind of Education is available here? Eastern?? Our National Language is English and our education is western.
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by enoqueen: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2015
can u imagine? undecided

so who will vote for him. he expect me to come out and cast my vote under the hot sun while he sent his wife to go and be cooling off to start enjoying the money together.
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by hensben(m): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2015
How can our educational structure be standard when their children school abroad.
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Harmvirus(f): 1:14am On Feb 03, 2015
axortedbabe:

Well said. If only they would listen

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by shegemenge(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2015
[b][/b]desmond elliot ooo.....u pack ur family, if evry bdy decides to pack dier family hu go vote 4 u......fear fear!
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by wheesin(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2015
this thread has no frontpage future ambition
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
So afta winning political office u send ur kids abroad 4 western edu? Huh? na so? U don join dem abi? Lie lie!!
Sure say ur party no wan use dem do sacrifice na y u send dem komot?
Re: Desmond Elliot Packs Family To America by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
busterr:

U beta learn from dz and stop supporting wat is not.
In a nutshell, think twice.

(1) (Reply)

Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) / WIZKID Blast Di'ja On Twiter..... / Actress & Mother Of 2, Sophie Alakija Flashes Her Side B00bs In These Risque Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.