Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans (2726 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by mzjaney(f): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Now what’s wrong with him?

Kanye, who’s said many times that he doesn’t like smiling, refused to crack a smile when some fans approached him for photos during the Super Bowl game yesterday. Not only didn’t he smile, he didn’t even look at the camera. He’s being blasted on social media for this pic in particular.

At least he looked at the camera for the second selfie.

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/02/02/kanye-west-refuses-to-smile-while-taking-selfies-with-fans/

Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by teemanbastos(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
xo how e concern me? lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
does he av PVC to vote?
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
this guy is the real devil cuz even the devil sometimes Do smile
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by sinaj(f): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
2many white heads
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by badassProdigy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
just dey imagine hw KIM dey cope sha...
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by MhisIjay(f): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Whether he smiles or not, it doesn't improve my lyf positively undecided

Make him keep him face as e lyk, e no concern me lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
wetin concern me,if he like let him cry when taking pix is he a family of mine or one of my country men
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Who kanye west Help?
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by Sarimah(f): 1:13am On Feb 03, 2015
to smile no be by force!
Re: Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans by soulglo: 3:01am On Feb 03, 2015
He is pissed off. Those boys are rude. Imagine sitting on your own and someone comes that close and snaps pictures simply because they know that legally you cannot do anything about it. If he pushes them off, they will sue him and he has already been arrested for breaking cameras

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See How Famous Footballers Spend Their Summer Vacations / Scandal! Pastor Anselm Madubuko Of Revival Assembly In Alleged Affair Wth K-solo / Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.