Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,785 members, 7,862,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! (1120 Views)

Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 03, 2015
It's no news that single women go after other women's husband. It happening everywhere, not only in the lives of young married men but also in the life of men old enough to be the single lady's father.

The pressure from single ladies is more if you are good loking, handsome and very rich.

The single ladies will say, all the good men are all taken.

These men end up falling in love with these ladies, abadoning their wives and responsibilities to their families.

Some of the men don't plan for this to happen, but it happens. It all start little by little, and they feel they are in charge and can stop the affair with the single lady at any time.
But before they know it, they are deep into the relationship and can't back out.

Why would a single(or even attached) woman chase after a married man when she knows that she has a wife? Maybe, it's because these women love a challenge, the drama involved, no string attached, or simply the thrill of sin. It might even be due to lack of contentment, like they say, the food of someone else's plate always look (and sometimes tastes) better than what you are having.

What can a married man do around ladies to let them know he is off limit and not interested in extra maritalp-affairs?
Below are some tips that can be of help.

1. Alway keep your ring on. A lady might not know you are already married if you don't have your ring on. So always have your ring on your finger so the single ladies will know you are already taken, though sometimes these ladies see the ring but ignore it and go after the man.

2.Always talk about your lovely wife and family.
Your family should be your first priority wherever you are. Always divert the conversation to your wife and children. Make the single lady understand that your are blessed to have a lovely wife and children, who you adores. Drum it into her ears that no woman can take the place of your wife. The ladies you meet everyday should be no match for your wife.

3. Never send conflicting signals:
Your no should be your no. You should be firm and straight forward with words. Never try to be too pleasing. Don't play Mr.Nice guy because you might be sending the wrong signal.

4. Display photos of your wife and children:
In your plays of work, hang fun and beautiful photos of your wife on the walls. Display romantic photos of you two on the table. Keep changing these photos to recent ones as time goes on, to keep the people around you updated of how strong your marriage is going.

5. Call your wife:
Whenever the lady comes around, pick up your phone and call your wife. Say all the 'sweet nonsense' to her. Call her all the lovely and romantic names in the world. Let the single lady know you really love wife and have no space for another lady.

6. Alway keep conversation short and simple:
If you are around single ladies, learn to be careful with your words. Your conversations should be short and simple. Be polite in your conversation, but be very careful. If need be, don't forget to chip in things about your while you are having friendly chat.

6. Eyes contact should be short:
Do not allow your eyes travel or linger on places it shouldn't. You know that you might fall into temptation where your eyes keep staring where it shouldn't. Keep the eye contact short, decisive and move on.

7. Avoid certain places:
As a married man, you must avoid being in lonely places with single ladies. Like they say,"the devil works in mysterious places". Do not allow yourself to be used.

8. Arrange a meeting:
Some ladies can be persuasive. You should arrange a meeting where your wife is present and then introduce both women. Let your wife know this is the lady that want to break your home. Hopefully, this will stop the single lady from harrasing you.

As a married man, you must remember that these ladies has got nothing to lose, but on your own part, you've got so much at stake. If you can remember this, no matter pressure from the single ladies, you will refuse to fall in temptation.

And to ladies, don't be accessory to cheating, stay away from married men.

You can add some of your own tips, you don't know, you just might be helping a married man in need.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Wyclefniranz(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2015
All this tricks won't work on an experienced sidechic/mistress
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by vislabraye(m): 12:50am On Feb 03, 2015
When I saw this thread, I thought "deja vu".

If a lady sees my ring and Imention my wife, that should be enuf for her. Whatever she wants again, na she sabi.
The list too long sef.
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by makazona(m): 12:59am On Feb 03, 2015
this thread may hit lalastic ooo grin
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by zadok60: 1:03am On Feb 03, 2015
i smell head line o.
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Kennywills7(m): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2015
u are right
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Harmvirus(f): 1:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Ah.. Na only guys dey here? Wrong thread.. *zooms off*
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2015
makazona:
this thread may hit lalastic ooo grin

infact, d thread go hit seun self
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Harmvirus:
Ah.. Na only guys dey here? Wrong thread.. *zooms off*

dnt worry, wen e don hit 'lalastic', u go zoom bck
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Harmvirus(f): 1:16am On Feb 03, 2015
2undexy:

dnt worry, wen e don hit 'lalastic', u go zoom bck

Lol cheesy
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by tzoracle: 1:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Tales by moonlight

Man must kpansh
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by harrysterol(m): 5:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Wetin concern me as I wan be rev . father
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by aristocrazzy: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Single ladies should go and find another man and leave me alone oo.
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by emperorchedda(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2015
All these wahala because of your wife? Can only do these if my wife's body count was less than 3 before marriage
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by xynerise: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2015
How do we overcome the ones that use physical or spiritual charms?
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2015
tzoracle:
Tales by moonlight

Man must kpansh

so ur wife is not enough 4 u to kpansh abi
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2015
harrysterol:
Wetin concern me as I wan be rev . father

lol...u no know say these days, rev fathers they kolobi 4 corner
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Single ladies should go and find another man and leave me alone oo.

are u married?
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2015
xynerise:
How do we overcome the ones that use physical or spiritual charms?

run away nw, since u knw who is using voodoo
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2015
1. Alway keep your ring on. A lady might not know you are already married if you don't have your ring on. So always have your ring on your finger so the single ladies will know you are already taken, though sometimes these ladies see the ring but ignore it and go after the man.

I think men should stop wearing their wedding rings because to some aristos the ring is a sign that catching him will be an easy task plus most aristos prefer married men with expensive wedding rings.

Btw a man that will cheat, will cheat even if you pierce his nose and put your wedding ring for all to see..
Just buy him a strong iron pant, hold the keys and watch him remain faithful.
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by harrysterol(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2015
2undexy:

lol...u no know say these days, rev fathers they kolobi 4 corner
cheesy I no wan do implication
Re: 8 Things Married Men Should Do Around Single Ladies! by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
3cycle:

I think men should stop wearing their wedding rings because to some aristos the ring is a sign that catching him will be an easy task plus most aristos prefer married men with expensive wedding rings.

Btw a man that will cheat, will cheat even if you pierce his nose and put your wedding ring for all to see..
Just buy him a strong iron pant, hold the keys and watch him remain faithful.

hmmmm...noted

(1) (Reply)

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often / Gay Bridal Gown(pic) / Question Of The Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.