Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Girls Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why? (980 Views)

Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / Girls Why??? / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Why? by gabriel4u(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2008
[b] It baffle so much that most of the girls don,t understand guys.girls sorry to say this(though not all), not that i want to craet an insult but to tell the reality.

I had a lover girl which i care for so much that i do all she want for her and make sure she fill fine and happy when ever she is with me. I never hut her for a minute so i keep on caring for her as our love got to 3yrs old, her parent his aware that she has a guy who have been coming to check her and she has been going to the guy also but her parent has not seen me for once, but she introduce almost her friends to me at school and at home. Soddenly she just choose to have another guy out side without me been aware of it, Although she still have the love for me but she just feel like claiming wise.So when got to know i called her and sit her down that that is not the best way to live with this our love and make a big point to her that we have been having sex for long time and is up to 10 or 12 times, that i should be the one to get tired of her but i don't mind, i still show her the love, that why she cheating on me?not to go too far.

she kept on having guys but i have cut her off, though she was crying i choose to let her go.
But to be sincere i have some girls out their but i choose to make her my real lover of all. But now am with another lover girl, which i love than her.

So my fellow nairaland viewers what do you think can cause this kind of situation.(all guys have more girls but they make one the best of all, sure grin cheesy)

[/b]
Re: Girls Why? by bronxdog: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2008
my advice for you is to clip that thing in between yah legs, clip it and clip it hard before it sends you to your pot of soup.
Re: Girls Why? by arramyjay: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2008
You were not her type.Judging from your write up.
Re: Girls Why? by iice(f): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
What do you know about her besides your 'i do this, i did that, i give her this, i give her that. . .?' undecided
She's not satisfied with you is why.
Re: Girls Why? by Encomium(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2008
Bros, take it easy before you go insane. It is exactly how it normally start, jobless fellow indeed.
Re: Girls Why? by 190: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
i couldnt even understand what u were tryin 2 say embarassed
Re: Girls Why? by Cayon(f): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2008
190:

i couldnt even understand what u were tryin 2 say embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Girls Why? by Busybody2(f): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2008
gabriel4u:

[b] It baffle so much that most of the girls don,t understand guys.girls sorry to say this(though not all), not that i want to craet an insult but to tell the reality.

I had a lover girl which i care for so much that i do all she want for her and make sure she fill fine and happy when ever she is with me. I never hut her for a minute so i keep on caring for her as our love got to 3yrs old, her parent his aware that she has a guy who have been coming to check her and she has been going to the guy also but her parent has not seen me for once, but she introduce almost her friends to me at school and at home. Soddenly she just choose to have another guy out side without me been aware of it, Although she still have the love for me but she just feel like claiming wise.So when got to know i called her and sit her down that that is not the best way to live with this our love and make a big point to her that we have been having sex for long time and is up to 10 or 12 times, that i should be the one to get tired of her but i don't mind, i still show her the love, that why she cheating on me?not to go too far.

she kept on having guys but i have cut her off, though she was crying i choose to let her go.
But to be sincere i have some girls out their but i choose to make her my real lover of all. But now am with another lover girl, which i love than her.

So my fellow nairaland viewers what do you think can cause this kind of situation.(all guys have more girls but they make one the best of all, sure grin cheesy)
[/b]

It is not fair to be generalising against all girls like this at all angry The real question you should be asking is "Why are you so dumb?" You are dating someone and she took someone else home to meet her parents and you still love her, shior undecided angry angry angry

She keeps on having guys and you keep on dating other girls simultaneously, so whats your beef undecided
Re: Girls Why? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2008
your english maybe?
Re: Girls Why? by Tatase(f): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

It is not fair to be generalising against all girls like this at all angry The real question you should be asking is "Why are you so dumb?" You are dating someone and she took someone else home to meet her parents and you still love her, shior undecided angry angry angry

She keeps on having guys and you keep on dating other girls simultaneously, so whats your beef undecided

You're exactly right!!!! Tell him!!!
Re: Girls Why? by Busybody2(f): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2008
Tatase:

You're exactly right!!!! Tell him!!!

Na, I will let you do the honours tongue grin He seems like he is spoiling for a fight with the women folks, otherwise how could he say it is alright for men to multi-date and question the girl's right to do the same grin Some men are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Why? by chyk91(m): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2008
i think the problem is ur english, its so bad. grin
Re: Girls Why? by landwin: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2008
gabriel4u,why are you destroying the English Language?why grin grin
Re: Girls Why? by Sauron1: 1:57am On Dec 30, 2008
gabriel4u:

[/b]

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Girls Why? by Treetop20(m): 2:00am On Dec 30, 2008
that's the problem with nairaland, beat the poster to death because he cannot speak proper English
Re: Girls Why? by Busybody2(f): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2008
Treetop20:

that's the problem with nairaland, beat the poster to death because he cannot speak proper English

lol grin You also started your sentence with a small letter as opposed to a capital letter preceding your first word, and this is so grammatically wrong tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Why? by Treetop20(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

lol grin You also started your sentence with a small letter as opposed to a capital letter preceding your first word, and this is so grammatically wrong tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin thanks for reminding me but i prefer to write that way grin
Re: Girls Why? by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 30, 2008
Wake up my friend she is cheating on you and you say u still love her.
are u a beginner?.Anyway u ended up paying her bills for three years. tell her to give u the receipts grin
Re: Girls Why? by Busybody2(f): 2:41am On Dec 30, 2008
Treetop20:

grin grin thanks for reminding me but i prefer to write that way grin

Ouch angry Who are you calling a busybody? angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol grin
Re: Girls Why? by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 30, 2008
Try and concentrate on your studies so that u can improve ur grammar.its too bad
leave gril matter alone.
Re: Girls Why? by Akinagirl(f): 2:49am On Dec 30, 2008
Wow, English is dead. embarassed But really poster whats the problem? Obviously you were not her main squeeze. She took someone else home to momma. Hell you had other women too, just that she was your main. Get over yourself and learn how to write in English, please.
Re: Girls Why? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2008
all u ever think about is sex sex sex. what the Bleep is wrong with u?
hiv is real my guy. if that shit between ur godamn legs wont let u
bleeping be then get it cut the Bleep away b4 it leads u to ur grave.
Re: Girls Why? by JJYOU: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2008
this boy like pain
Re: Girls Why? by steve49ja(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2008
obilizy:

Wake up my friend she is cheating on you and you say u still love her.
are u a beginner?.[/b]Anyway u ended up paying her bills for three years. tell her to give u the receipts grin
obilizy:

[b]Try and concentrate on your studies so that u can improve ur grammar
.its too bad
leave gril matter alone.
grin grin grin
Re: Girls Why? by fireangels(f): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2008
please try and buy brighter grammer
it wld really help

W T F shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls Why? by chyk91(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2008
lol grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? / I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. / When Guys Take Ladies For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.