Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks (34385 Views)

First Bank, Gtbank, Others Among Top 500 Globally / Four Nigerian Banks Among World’s Top 500 / Nine Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 Global Banks List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by gudnex22(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okay
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by gudnex22(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okay
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by mrkings84(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
When will Fidelity bank make this list when they can't even provide a desk for customers to write teller on?
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by dozzy001(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
TeamSimple:
So no central Bank? grin

Na apex bank dey
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by nerdyorion: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
An IT firm in Ikeja, Lagos desires to employ a female fresh graduate (Awaiting NYSC, Serving or recently completed NYSC)

Strong knowledge of IT, preferably a background in computer science, engineering or other relevant disciplines
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Customer Service / Relationship Skills
Social Media savvy
Not more than 28 years.
Knowledge of Business Development is a plus.

Please send CV to info@mobilixe.com on or before Thursday 5th of February 2015.
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitak:

That one no even pain me. Have you used ecobank before? If you are not careful, you may spend days inside the banking hall
you can say that again....I could remember the day I spent a whole day at gtbank.... as in, I resumed and closed with the staff that day...guess what
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilwayneme:
you can say that again....I could remember the day I spent a whole day at gtbank.... as in, I resumed and closed with the staff that day...guess what
I guess you had to go back the following day

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
maryhaam:
as in eeeehn,gtb na die,i usually go fr 8
gtb is made for pple wey fit well...not for the handicapped... Lol...can I send you a PM
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitak:

I guess you had to go back the following day
like seriously where are you from....I guess you ain't from earth here...you guessed right...guess what again
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilwayneme:
like seriously where are you from....I guess you ain't from earth here...you guessed right...guess what again
Lol... I'm out of guesses
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by maryhaam(f): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilwayneme:
gtb is made for pple wey fit well...not for the handicapped... Lol...can I send you a PM
handicapped indeed,thanks for asking No *winkz
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitak:

Lol... I'm out of guesses
Lol...tongue out...actually got the issue fixed after a week...

please am new to online stuff...can I get to know you more...Can I send you a PM
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilwayneme:
Lol...tongue out...actually got the issue fixed after a week...

please am new to online stuff...can I get to know you more...Can I send you a PM
Sure, you can
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
maryhaam:
handicapped indeed,thanks for asking No *winkz
hell no...like seriously... my mama iis gonna flight the hell outta me tonight if she hear say u say no...*furious about the beating to be received in anticipation
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitak:

Sure, you can
please reply sent already...
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by OLAKAD: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Entrepreneurship is the solution to Nigeria's unending economic problems, if you will agree. My reason being that a creative and engaged mind has no time for doing irrelevant things that will not add value to him and his business. Entrepreneurship is a very interesting journey where we use what we have to create incredible things that will transform our lives for good and add value to the society.
The challenge mostly face is lack of know-how and understanding of the means to achieve our goals(that is if we have even set any).
If job seekers knew that their smartphones which they use every day can create a job for them, we will have less unemployed youths, if businessmen who are struggling to sell knew that their technology devices could drive revenue and clients for them, Nigeria would not depend solely on crude, rather the economy would be driven by smart students, executives, bankers, doctors... to shorten this-ENTREPRENEURS.
You can live your dream life starting from now. I have made a commitment to supply wealth creation content using technology, innovation and personal development as my contribution in helping struggling and developing nations like Nigeria(with so much potentials) to become extremely successful. Follow this link to get frequent posts on how you can create wealyh for you self in fun yet inspiring ways. /1CWReqb . Get Rich With your Smartphone.
Please folks this is a joint effort, for concerned citizens,Pls comment as your information can save a life now. thanks.

(/1CWReqb . Get Rich With your Smartphone.)
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by blank(f): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
hardbody:

By the way @ blank, do you freelance? I might need some help in financial management. I cant disclose this to my Group's subsidiary who are actually fund managers as questions may arise over a number of issues (my practise brings in more than my salary). Although i also had a stint with the bank, i cant claim to be investment savvy and will be glad to tap into your skills and experience.

I have taken the liberty of in-boxing you and do hope to get a response.

Didn't get your PM.
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by maryhaam(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilwayneme:
hell no...like seriously... my mama iis gonna flight the hell outta me tonight if she hear say u say no...*furious about the beating to be received in anticipation
loool. U ar a clown,let er. Beat u pleaseeee
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by hefelove(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
No Power Bank Na Wa O
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Those Saffers will not see this to give Nigerians some credit! Smh...!
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
maryhaam:
loool. U ar a clown,let er. Beat u pleaseeee
please don't do this...last week beating for my bum no fit make me sit well, the most time have spent sitting has been around 5mins...biko... I can do better...abeg before night fall...I no fit reach house without hearing YES from you
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by hardbody: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
blank:

Didn't get your PM.

Will resend. Busy day at work. Just getting back. Thanks.
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by maryhaam(f): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2015
lilwayneme:
please don't do this...last week beating for my bum no fit make me sit well, the most time have spent sitting has been around 5mins...biko... I can do better...abeg before night fall...I no fit reach house without hearing YES from you
hmmmm lemme not b rigid,u want to be my val right,is it
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmm lemme not b rigid,u want to be my val right,is it
abeg abeg abeg make una no dey take this matter play oooo...I might be your val, but my mama detest a buffalo (someone that eat a lot)I guess you don't eat much...And why are you so sharp about the val tinx...You remember Feb 14 Na election...we(you and i)gonna spend our date at the polling booth... grin
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by maryhaam(f): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2015
lilwayneme:
abeg abeg abeg make una no dey take this matter play oooo...I might be your val, but my mama detest a buffalo (someone that eat a lot)I guess you don't eat much...And why are you so sharp about the val tinx...You remember Feb 14 Na election...we(you and i)gonna spend our date at the polling booth... grin
looool,let have pre n post val,i dont eat much,i only eat when m hungry mayb 5 or 6 in day-to-day cheap I guess.
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2015
maryhaam:
looool,let have pre n post val,i dont eat much,i only eat when m hungry mayb 5 or 6 in day-to-day cheap I guess.
hey...dat same amount am gonna spend on feeding you fit buy land...I just dey figure how much you go take if you are not hungry...
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by makeitijn: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
INTERESTED? we have 10,000MT (eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in lagos.only
interested buyer call.vessel available
for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA.. ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie -you link us the seller with a buyer- be sure of #11 million naira as your commission from the deal..

call daniel on
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by maryhaam(f): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2015
lilwayneme:
hey...dat same amount am gonna spend on feeding you fit buy land...I just dey figure how much you go take if you are not hungry...
whew u just xposed me,am out byeeeee
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by lilwayneme(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2015
maryhaam:
whew u just xposed me,am out byeeeee
hmmm...Lol...more still to come...PM... mama extend my beating when she saw our convo...she say I don learn...biko
Re: Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks by iykepromotions: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
lilwayneme:
hmmm...Lol...more still to come...PM... mama extend my beating when she saw our convo...she say I don learn...biko
this guy ... you wan marry for here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hauwa Indimi & Mohammed Yar'adua Welcome First Child (Photos) / Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN / Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.