Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend (738 Views)

Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back / When Your Impatient Girlfriend Leaves You And Marries Another Guy (so Funny)! / How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend by NextGuest: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Please advise, how to get my ex girlfriend back. We've been together for 2yrs. and we broke up last January..in the relationship we had few arguments but loved each other so much..the last fight we had burnt up everything that led her to a break up.
Re: How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend by mabelbrilliant: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2015
If she is ever going to come back to you, it won't be by you pushing her.
The only way she will ever come back is if you behave with complete respect --

Just found this video on youtube for those in this same situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH-iO6Ehs50
Re: How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend by Amastermovic(m): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Ur gender is female so I can see the reason why she left u r nt realistic..

U don't appreciate her when she is with u.. Now u want her back.. Just simple go down on ur knees and beg to ve her back... U can't do Dat right
Re: How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2015
NextGuest:
Please advise, how to get my ex girlfriend back. We've been together for 2yrs. and we broke up last January..in the relationship we had few arguments but loved each other so much..the last fight we had burnt up everything that led her to a break up.

I see
Your a lady too
And GIRLFRIEND!

Why want a lady with another guy
If she wants you then its cool else why want someone who chose to be with someone else

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry / WOW! See The Photo Yemi Alade Posted That Can Make A Man Faint! #ukwu / Abuja Based.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.