Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back (928 Views)

Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back / How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend / What To Do To Make Your Ex Girlfriend Beg For You-make Your Ex Girlfriend Miss U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back by tiemod: 6:21am On Feb 03, 2015
My ex girlfriend has another boyfriend but i am deeply in love with her and i tell her everyday.... but she doesnt no what to do... if she wants to be with me or with him... but as of now shes staying with him and they getting closer and closer and i feel like the more time that goes by, the more im losing her.
Re: How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back by mabelbrilliant: 6:23am On Feb 03, 2015
cool

Just found this video on YouTube for those in this same situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvSxjbLusVA
Re: How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back by quinnboy: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2015
tiemod:
My ex girlfriend has another boyfriend but i am deeply in love with her and i tell her everyday.... but she doesnt no what to do... if she wants to be with me or with him... but as of now shes staying with him and they getting closer and closer and i feel like the more time that goes by, the more im losing her.
I'm in the same shoes with u. Mine happened just a week ago and the whole thing is tearing me apart. I wish I could get her back.
Re: How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back by Amastermovic(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Please forget about her.. U also collect her from someone now.. For d fact they are staying together my guy lot of Olympics game.. Can't just do it
Re: How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 03, 2015
tiemod:

Your a lady
Girlfriend
Ok oh
Why need an ex back
Ex is ex they won't be ex if they are good enough
Re: How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Going back to ur Ex is like eating your Vomit..Its not worth it..Get a life and let her see what she is missing in you.Trust me, nah run she use come beg you
Re: How To Know If An Ex Is Still Interested- How Do You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back by eitsei(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2015
embarassed
quinnboy:
I'm in the same shoes with u. Mine happened just a week ago and the whole thing is tearing me apart. I wish I could get her back.
in d same shoes too.....trust me d only tin av been tinking abt is her n av tried to make us reconcile bt she's her mind made up....... embarassed
quinnboy:
in d same shoes too.....trust me d only tin av been tinking abt is her n av tried to make us reconcile bt she's her mind made up.......

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Fellows Drop Ur Number For A Group Chat / Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife / Your God Appointed Spouse Is Waiting For U In Our Ready For Marriage Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.