Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje (3971 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje by egift(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2015
charlesamos123:
Mr president has done a lot in various sectors of the economy boasting Nigeria's GDP. Making Nigeria the largest economy in Africa and the fastest growing economy in the World.The rail system is back,Agricultural sector is being reformed,infrastructure.Lets us vote in Mr president for continuity and see all the transformation Agenda Completed. The BIG question is can BUHARI light up the whole of Nigeria in 4 years? the so call change that they talk about takes time, even the APC knows that.

Have you read Prof. Soludo's two articles?
Re: Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje by Adex2web(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adeniyi Sunday Joseph:
[size=1]
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE[/size]

My people how una dey?

Good news!

[p]I've once believed it's not possible for someone to make money iin nigeria apart from committing cyber crimes like yahoo-yahoo and many other crimes like that.
May I tell you that after many searchings and testings I discovered it is possible.[/p]

[p]It's yes and no anyway; the yes there simply means for you to start making money online you will work and sacrifice your time. "No" could also means it is impossible for ones to make money without sacrificing his/her time and prepared to work.[/p]

[p]Your success depends on getting good tutor and well-explained guides to take you through, then your ability to comprehend.
[/p]
<p>There are millions of way to make money online which include these high rated 20 ways.
</p>
<p>Pls click here to discover your success and come back with testimony

20 ways to make money
</p>
Re: Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje by Rendition(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmm somone said fake news hahahhaha just watch and c
Re: Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje by Rendition(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2015
PATRICIA ETTEH DUMPS PDP FOR APC, SAYS
SHE WANTS TO BE A ‘PROGRESSIVE’
Former Speaker of House of Representatives,
Patricia Olubunmi Etteh has dumped the Peoples’
Democratic Party (PDP) for the All progressive
Congress (APC) in Osun state.
Etheh’s and her supporters from in Irewole,
Ayedaade and Isokan Federal constituency
stormed APC rally led by Governor Rauf
Aregbesola of Osun.
At the rally, Etteh told supporters that she
decided to join the APC because it is a party of
progressives, noting that, its policies and agenda
were people-oriented and people-focused.
She stated that her defection will enable her
contribute her quota to the development of the
people in the state and the country.
She commended Aregbesola for the giant stride
and change his government has brought to the
state in the last four and a half years, noting
that, the
transformation of the state under APC is glaring
for all to see.
While speaking, Aregbesola who welcomed the
former Speaker and her supporters from Ikoyi,
Apomu, Ikire, Araromi Owu, Orile Owu and
Gbongan enjoined voters in the local government
areas and the whole state to vote for all the
candidates of APC across board.
He pointed out that change can only come when
the APC presidential candidate, Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari comes to power by May 29
this year.
“February 14 and 28 elections are significant for
the change that Nigerians have been clamouring
for, we need not say much. Our good work has
been speaking for us, we plan do more than
what we have done in the last four years.
Source:
Re: Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje by ej77: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2015
APC and Buhari will still lose
Re: Breaking News: 5 Pdp Govs Set To Join Apc – Baraje by Adex2web(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adeniyi Sunday Joseph:
[size=1]
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE[/size]

My people how una dey?

Good news!

[p]I've once believed it's not possible for someone to make money iin nigeria apart from committing cyber crimes like yahoo-yahoo and many other crimes like that.
May I tell you that after many searchings and testings I discovered it is possible.[/p]

[p]It's yes and no anyway; the yes there simply means for you to start making money online you will work and sacrifice your time. "No" could also means it is impossible for ones to make money without sacrificing his/her time and prepared to work.[/p]

[p]Your success depends on getting good tutor and well-explained guides to take you through, then your ability to comprehend.
[/p]
<p>There are millions of way to make money online which include these high rated 20 ways.
</p>
<p>Pls click here to discover your success and come back with testimony

20 ways to make money
</p>

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) / Late Umaru Musa Son Campaign Poster Out Col.abdulaziz Musa Yar Adua Of Kastina / 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.