Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted (16318 Views)

Reekado Banks Lists His Series Of Achievement, Says He’s Not Even 23 Yet / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Mentally Deranged Woman Delivers Baby Unassisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by famobaba(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Nollywood queen, Rita Dominic has thrown her weight behind the re-election campaign of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Her decision lays to rest rumours about her loyalty to the government of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan having enjoyed a very cordial relationship with the Presidency.

Curiously, the actress has avoided meetings between the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and President Jonathan, which has held twice in Lagos. She was not also part of the visit to Aso Rock by another batch under the aegis of Creative Professionals led by Segun Arinze.

The Meeting star actress revealed her support in a 2 minutes 48 seconds video tagged I Will Vote Again Directed by her business partner, Mildred Okwo

[url][/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XnMFzZqASsg[url][/url]

See video here too (http://expressng.com/2015/02/rita-dominic-declares-vote-president-jonathans-re-election/)

Rita Dominic Voting For Jonathan, Nigerian Actress Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted
Nollywood actress Rita Dominic and GEJ campaign team yesterday sent out this press release to endorse Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for reelection.

Rita Dominic said she is voting for Jonathan again because he has a long list of achievement not recognized by the media. The movie star said Jonathan signed Freedom of information bill into law and allowed women into power. Rita further said she believes Goodluck Jonathan will tackle the issue of security in the next four years without any assistance.

The press statement reads:
I have followed the 2015 election with keen interest and have deduced that this is definitely a critical vote in Nigeria’s young democratic history. As a result I feel that this is not a time to keep silent in the face of the trials and tribulations we face as citizens of Nigeria.
First and foremost, I would love to make a passionate appeal to my beloved fans and generality of Nigerians by saying that by God’s grace, there will be life after the elections have come and gone. We should not destroy relationships or in some extreme cases resort to violence because our choices of candidates differ. I have noticed that there seems to be so much intolerance for the views and choices of others, which has resulted in cyber bullying and intimidation. Voting is a constitutional right and a matter of personal choice and it is important that we respect this.
That said I would like to let everyone know that I will be voting for President Goodluck Jonathan and Vice- President Namadi Sambo on February 14, 2015. I have outlined some of the major reasons for my vote in a short video titled “I will vote again” directed by Mildred Okwo below.

Rita Dominic’s endorsement message sent to the media by Gej Till 2019 campaign team.

http://naijagists.com/rita-dominic-voting-for-jonathan-nollywood-actress-lists-gejs-achievement-says-hell-crush-boko-haram-unassisted/

15 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by shawnfamous(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2015
UP PDP!!!!!!!!!!!! Wo let any person win! Its 4 d betterment of d nation

38 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by RotrEmmanuel: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2015
PDP carry goooooooooo!! grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Burger01(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2015
This Rita Domino girl dey high smiley

Like it or not, It's FeBUHARI 2015

#Change
#iHaveDecided
#Keep9jaCorruptionFree
#Buhari
#Sai Buhari

I just can't wait for 14/02/2015..

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by deejayterabyte(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Did she just get her own share of the Money Jonathan gave Ibinabo Fiberesima for campaign undecided

If you like release a 12hr long video of why you want to support Jonathan, that is none of my business.

All i know is that CHANGE is coming, a moving train that can not be stopped, i and my household are ready for CHANGE

Goodluck spending your share of the 21bn largesse.

SAI BUHARI

87 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Bevista: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Who cares about her loyalty?? I am loyal to GMB, so what?

She's got 1 vote, I've got 1 vote (she probably doesn't even have a PVC). Mchew!

#SaiBuhari

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2015
this one that is like burnt semovita
*continues moulding my whole wheat*
gringrin

12 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by adexsimply(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2015
This is none of my business, it's Yuzedo's business cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by moderatorr1: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by greatbaba(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Febuary 14
Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by money121(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Aunty Rita liv Gej Alone and Go and marry.. Plss..

Hmmmm but...

Original/authentic stone coated roofing tile.. From Ds Rooftile south korea....

PRICE :#2,600 naira per sqm direct to your site.. So don't bother about the transportation fees @all

Guage/Thickness:0.55mm

Warranty:50yrs warranty

Call Ayyub on 08085310359

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by pekeyim: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Rita tell em

"You see ur life?
Kaduna rail project was completed in December 2014 & it covers a distance of 180km, & was built at the cost of $500k (N80 billion @ rate of $1=N160, as at then).

The PH monorail by APC gov. Amaechi, covers a distance of 4km, stands abandoned and has cost the state about N180 billion.

The Lagos state light rail project, which covers a distance of 57km was awarded in 2006 by Fashola at a cost of $1.3Billion (N208 billion), & still up in the air despite several billions spent.

So, how do you respond Mr. APC?" - Nairalander.

People keep talking about change. Same APC goons will not stand for Tinubu!!!

So what's all this change about?

Certificate nkor
No certificate!!!!

Shame!!!

#TeamContinuity
#Teamtransformation
#TeamNigeria
#Team GEJ!!!

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Fingers crossed. Time will surely tell......
Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by frodobee: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Chaii you are a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by greatbaba(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Nairaland
Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Firefire(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
grin

Jonathan Goodluck Everywhere You Go...

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by kekakuz(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
miss we are talking reality here

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Fish brained bimbo spewing thrash ....

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by fpeter(f): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
money talks crap works
Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Pappyto: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2015
Mtcheww......

Shior

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
I love her

GEJ TILL 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by AlphaDibia(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2015
Idon't get it now.. Nollywood actresses and actors need to devote more time to better acting and writing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

32 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by walterenahoro: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2015
she is dowin wat she doz best and dat is......#actiing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Ladybluecash(f): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Rita Dominic ko, St Dominic cath church ni.... Rubbish...... All d same up PDP.. As for Abc/Apc... No comment
Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Mcowubaba: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Bororojo:
Fish brained bimbo spewing thrash ....
the fish brain has acheived greatness!!!....vote 4 Buhari no problem, allow others to vote 4 who d want, na force to Vote 4 Buhari, see trouble o:/ , some of u guys will be like 21bn working

13 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by neocortex: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2015
It takes more than the eyes to see and the ear to hear.deep thinkers know that the best option for Nigeria rigth now is GEJ

15 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2015
o yes he will, and oH yes I will vote him too, the man has achieved a lot and he has worked more than any other democratic president in nigeria's history, blind bigots will choose not to see this but then there is no accounting for choice..

As for me and my family, GEJ TILL 2019!!!

11 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted by 234Forum: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday / Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.