Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (64956 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Favouredkid: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2015
@humpreyjay
If you passed the test and you've done the personality test, I think you should be contacted soonest.
However, taking the risk of leaving Enugu without a call from dragnet doesn't sound nice to me at the moment unless you have something else to pursue in Lagos.
Just be sure to get the call first. You could fly down to Lagos.
That's my opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Valendo: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Favouredkid:
@humpreyjay
If you passed the test and you've done the personality test, I think you should be contacted soonest.
However, taking the risk of leaving Enugu without a call from dragnet doesn't sound nice to me at the moment unless you have something else to pursue in Lagos.
Just be sure to get the call first. You could fly down to Lagos.
That's my opinion though.
What I don't understand is when you said during ur own time 40 people were invited for AC. Now d question is for them to have invited 40 people, are you saying those were the only pple that passed the aptitude test. I think they still dropped some pple using this personality test as well. Let's just hope anyway
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Valendo:

What I don't understand is when you said during ur own time 40 people were invited for AC. Now d question is for them to have invited 40 people, are you saying those were the only pple that passed the aptitude test. I think they still dropped some pple using this personality test as well. Let's just hope anyway
I didn't apply for nse but I feel I shld just contribute to encourage folks here who haven't been called. A friend of mine got her regret mail friday morning after taking d personality test so be hopeful so long as u haven't got a regret mail.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Valendo: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Dasher90:

I didn't apply for nse but I feel I shld just contribute to encourage folks here who haven't been called. A friend of mine got her regret mail friday morning after taking d personality test so be hopeful so long as u haven't got a regret mail.
Like seriously? So let's hope that we could still be called upon. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by naikky(f): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Hello,

I missed a call from dragnet yeserday and I have been unable to reach them. I got a mail this morning informing me to choose a topic and send presentation via powerpoint. Nothin like an invite for AC in the mail, no time no venue. Only to pick a topic and send a presentation to them before 6am tomorrow morning.
I am only surprised because most people that got a call claim they were invited for the AC. please help
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
i have also received d mail...no time and venue as well. but i was called and told that the AC is on monday. dat d details will be sent to me. pls who knws d time and Venue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is really confusing. Av not heard from them after submitting the personality test. Am still hoping and preparing based on the info kind people gave here. I was thinking the Essay and presentation topics were giving to candidates in the AC but now someone is receiving a mail telling him/her to send power point presentation via email. Pls and pls what is Dragnet up to now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
naikky:
Hello,

I missed a call from dragnet yeserday and I have been unable to reach them. I got a mail this morning informing me to choose a topic and send presentation via powerpoint. Nothin like an invite for AC in the mail, no time no venue. Only to pick a topic and send a presentation to them before 6am tomorrow morning.
I am only surprised because most people that got a call claim they were invited for the AC. please help
naikky:
Hello,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Did they give you an email address to send to tru?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by kosb: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
pinkgems:
i have also received d mail...no time and venue as well. but i was called and told that the AC is on monday. dat d details will be sent to me. pls who knws d time and Venue?

@ naikky & pinkgems. Babes better get ur slides ready cos u shld be for Monday. As per d location, u might have to confirm with BOBBYOD.

My AC was on Friday and d mail read as shown below

Dear xxxxxx,

Please read the following email very carefully.

Further to your application for a Graduate Trainee Position with The Nigerian Stock Exchange, We wish to invite you for an assessment centre exercise.

The assessment Exercise has five (7) stages: Essay writing, Microsoft Office Proficiency Test, Analyses Exercise, Video Simulation, Role Play, Presentations and Interviews.

The Microsoft Office Proficiency Test: This has five (5) sections:
Microsoft Word

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Power Point

Microsoft Outlook

General ICT Skills

Your assessment centre venue details are as below:

Test Center: DOHENEY SERVICES LIMITED

Address: 55 COKER ROAD, ILUPEJU
LAGOS

Date: 06-Mar-2015

Please note that the ESSAY and Microsoft Office Proficiency Test assessment will be administered electronically and ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this email.

You are advised to arrive at the venue 15 – 30 minutes before your scheduled test time to complete the registration process and endeavor to arrive no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled assessment time. You are to come along with the following documents:

1. Valid identification e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, National ID, or Driver’s License. (Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).

2. Three copies of your CV

3. One Photocopy of your NYSC and First Degree Certificate

4. You are expected to come to the Venue with a printout of this Invitation Email.

NOTE:

1. Cleared candidates will be required to complete a biometric registration. Please appear smart, as photographs taken will be made available alongside your profile and test results to The Nigerian Stock Exchange.

2. You will be required to participate in multiple exercises which will run through the whole work day (Please be prepared).

3. Presentation Topics will be sent to you before your scheduled time, your presentation slides must be in Microsoft power point format sent to jobapplication@dragnet-solutions.com on or before 6am Date: 06-Mar-2015

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by naikky(f): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mine was not an invitation to the AC.

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to our previous communication, kindly find below your Presentation Topics. You are to choose any of the Topics stated below to present.

Kindly ensure your response is prepared as a presentation (ppt) on Microsoft Power Point, saved in your full name (FIRST NAME and LAST NAME) and sent to jobapplication@dragnet-solutions.com

Submission Deadline: Monday, 9th March, 2015 by 6:00am.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail

Best regards,

Dragnet Solutions Limited
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by bobbyod(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
naikky:
Mine was not an invitation to the AC.

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to our previous communication, kindly find below your Presentation Topics. You are to choose any of the Topics stated below to present.

Kindly ensure your response is prepared as a presentation (ppt) on Microsoft Power Point, saved in your full name (FIRST NAME and LAST NAME) and sent to jobapplication@dragnet-solutions.com

Submission Deadline: Monday, 9th March, 2015 by 6:00am.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail

Best regards,

Dragnet Solutions Limited

This drag drag people wont send location and requirements for d ac now ...sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by kosb: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yeah....D mail u got is d one following the AC invitation. Meaning u are actually for 2mrw.

@Bobbyod kindly confirm d venue for d test
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by bobbyod(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
kosb:
Yeah....D mail u got is d one following the AC invitation. Meaning u are actually for 2mrw.

@Bobbyod kindly confirm d venue for d test
boss im yet to recieve the test details,,, where do dey want us to now print the invite from this sunday... This dragnet sef can put pressure on someone walahi!!! sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Av still not received any call, no mail too. I hope there will still call some of us. **feeling sad...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
bobbyod:

boss im yet to recieve the test details,,, where do dey want us to now print the invite from this sunday... This dragnet sef can put pressure on someone walahi!!! sad

same here....wats the venue and time for crying out loud o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by MacCoka: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
E991:
Av still not received any call, no mail too. I hope there will still call some of us. **feeling sad...
c'mon don't feel sad na,be optimistic, besides favouredkid said as long as u've passed the test and you've done the personality test, there's a chance of being called.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2015
Pls i need the d venue and tym 4 2mrw's AC cos it ws nt stated in d mail sent by dragnet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by bobbyod(m): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Alexandro2:
Pls i need the d venue and tym 4 2mrw's AC cos it ws nt stated in d mail sent by dragnet
same here damn dragnet jare....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2015
no venue and time uptil now. mayb we shd head to illupeju.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2015
pinkgems:
no venue and time uptil now. mayb we shd head to illupeju.

i don't think its a gud idea
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2015
Maybe dy hv oda plans
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2015
this is just upsetting. I'm confused ryt nw.... already took d day off at work. Guess we have to wait till 8am to call dem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2015
pinkgems:
this is just upsetting. I'm confused ryt nw.... already took d day off at work. Guess we have to wait till 8am to call dem.

exactly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by bobbyod(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Alexandro2:

exactly
as in enh!!! No venue, time or details dis aint nice at all... Me im just gonna chill jare...maybe dey are gonna reschedule or something
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2015
bobbyod:

as in enh!!! No venue, time or details dis aint nice at all... Me im just gonna chill jare...maybe dey are gonna reschedule or something

lets keep waiting as well as trying der lines
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2015
jst spoke wt dem nw...sed dey sent mails to evrybody. ..dat it is definitely holding this morning and dey will resend the mails again. Asked the lady for the venue but she jst said i shd wait for d mail, dat it will be resent. oya o dragnet we r waiting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Anybody gotten d mail yet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by aceswagg: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2015
Just got a text from dragnet, ac tomao only location and time tho, no explanation. Thank u God. I was scared, I wouldn't get picked.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2015
aceswagg:
Just got a text from dragnet, ac tomao only location and time tho, no explanation. Thank u God. I was scared, I wouldn't get picked.

wat location did u get dr?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by bobbyod(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2015
pinkgems:

wat location did u get dr?
Ilupeju test for 8am Deir invite came at past 8, I'm very far from ilupeju... anytime I get dere I do d test... I no go bother myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) / National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info?