Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (64981 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
emmy423:
so hopefully we dat didn't gt a call but wrote d personality test still av hopes ba? ;Dso hopefully we dat didn't gt a call but wrote d personality test still av hopes ba?

yes....just keep calm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Valendo: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Pls oooo has anybody got the mail n text?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by emmy423(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Alexandro2:

yes....just keep calm

ok bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Pls what is NSE's entry level pay like? Please any one with a good idea, av searched and searched it seems no one knows. Some people sy dey pay higher than CBN, is it true?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
I was thinking after d online test, they'll conduct an interview straight but dis assessment day ish just broke my heart. Pls has anybody done it with DRAGNET before? What and what should 1 expect pls

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Valendo: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
E991:
I was thinking after d online test, they'll conduct an interview straight but dis assessment day ish just broke my heart. Pls has anybody done it with DRAGNET before? What and what should 1 expect pls
Have u been invited for the said assessment bro? Or still hopeful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
I havn't but am still hoping. Do you have An idea what an assessment day looks like?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
E991:
I havn't but am still hoping. Do you have An idea what an assessment day looks like?

its all abt briefing u abt NSE n why dy r employing u...dy will prepare u 4 d next day wch is d interview proper...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Emasel(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
E991:

Someone that did for last year said,the AC entails

Online Test
Essay
Group Discussion
Presentation
and Panel interview.

She said after the AC with Dragnet,there will be two more rounds of interview with NSE before successful candidates will be selected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Chukwutobi: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
I sent a mail to Dragnet, this is the reply I got:

Dear Candidate,
Thank you for mailing us.
Candidates will be contacted with further details in due course.

Best Regards,

So let's keep calm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks sooo much for that Info. Now am wondering what kind of online test which she said was the first. Is it a personality test or d normal abstract, numerical and verbal. Am also wondering what Dragnet will ask in an interview if we are going to be working for NSE and not dragnet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by adelawry(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
if this peeps havent sent details of the AC which they have scheduled for tomorrow...what is the possibility of it holding as slated?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by MacCoka: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
adelawry:
if this peeps havent sent details of the AC which they have scheduled for tomorrow...what is the possibility of it holding as slated?

as in...exactly wat I was thinking...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by dcdee: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chukwutobi:
I sent a mail to Dragnet, this is the reply I got:

So let's keep calm!

Pls d mail u sent, av u been called for the AC already befr u snt d mail? Kuz dey r nt gettn bck 2us and evn dose who av bn calld kinda dnt knw d details of d AC! Dis is not funny
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Chukwutobi: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
dcdee:

Pls d mail u sent, av u been called for the AC already befr u snt d mail? Kuz dey r nt gettn bck 2us and evn dose who av bn calld kinda dnt knw d details of d AC! Dis is not funny

I wasn't called. In fact i was curious that was why i sent the mail

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by dcdee: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chukwutobi:

I wasn't called. In fact i was curious that was why i sent the mail

Hmmnn, I'm trusting God their contacting us in due course will be favorable. Amen

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by bobbyod(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
hey guys while waiting for the AC, i was thinking we help each other out by doing some brain storm... since someone has been kind enough to give us a breakdown of what to expect.."Online test, Essay, Group Discussion, Presentation and Panel Interview"...

For the test is going to still be the usual dragnet ALL 3 (verbal, numerical and abstract)?
Also the group discussion would it involve case studies, In-tray and the likes?

Please guys lets all put our heads together.. we got this... also if u have any case study we can work on please feel free to contribute....success to us.. cheers!!! wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Its unlike dragnet

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by MacCoka: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Punintended and Kosb, did u finally get d mail with the details?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Honestly, this is really unlike dragnet. Please for those who received the call. Did they specify which Friday exactly? Am thinking it might be the next one. Not today. #i stand to be corrected though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by paddysday: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
for the guys that got the call,have u gotten d mail as promised? And which friday?...this or next?
Pls help our questions!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
NSE is not smiling oo, I was quite upset cause they dint call me but abeg im calm now.

See what my friends are to do today. All these activities today.

The assessment Exercise has five (7) stages: Essay writing, Microsoft Office Proficiency Test, Analyses Exercise, Video Simulation, Role Play, Presentations and Interviews.

The Microsoft Office Proficiency Test: This has five (5) sections:
Microsoft Word

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Power Point

Microsoft Outlook

General ICT Skills

NSE there is God oo.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by arduks: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please does your friend have an idea if there is going to be another assessment centre exercise.
bukunmiagbana:

NSE is not smiling oo, I was quite upset cause they dint call me but abeg im calm now.
The assessment Exercise has five (7) stages: Essay writing, Microsoft Office Proficiency Test, Analyses Exercise, Video Simulation, Role Play, Presentations and Interviews.
Microsoft Word
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Power Point
Microsoft Outlook
General ICT Skills
NSE there is God oo.
Please does your friend have an idea if there is going to be another assessment centre exercise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
I have no idea oo, when they are done today, will let you know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by arduks: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by tijaniolas: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
I hvn't heard frm Dragnet after taking d personality test n pple hv bn invited for AC. R they doing this in batches? For those d@ hv gone 4 d AC, pls share ur experience.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Chukwutobi: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
tijaniolas:
I hvn't heard frm Dragnet after taking d personality test n pple hv bn invited for AC. R they doing this in batches? For those d@ hv gone 4 d AC, pls share ur experience.

I sent a mail with respect to that today.
Dear Admin,

I sincerely appreciated your quick response to the mail sent to you previously. however, at this point I will like to have an understanding of what is happening.
I want you to understand that as job seekers we are always eager to see the result of any test we write. I was made to understand that some candidates are already called to have their assessment today with Dragnet. This alone has increased the worries of most of us that took the test as we are now more anxious to know our fate!
Sending a message that shows a candidate fails a test is better than making him anxious and thereby increasing his worries.

Could you please tell the administrator to send the appropriate message to each candidate so that candidates that are not qualified can know their fates and take their minds on off the job.

I will sincerely appreciate a quick response to this mail. Your response will go a long way in relieving some candidates of stress caused by anxieties.

Best regards,

No reply till now.

So i guess we should just wait till next week and see what will come up

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by kosb: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
kosb:

MacCoker yes we did. Sorry for d silence. We had to prepare our slides given d short notice period. Besides there was a lot to read ....
bukunmiagbana:

Microsoft Word

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Power Point

Microsoft Outlook

General ICT Skills

NSE there is God oo.

MacCoker yes we did. Sorry for d silence. We had to prepare our slides given d short notice period. Besides there was a lot to read. Some of us didn't even sleep ynight.

So let me quickly say that the exercise was a rigorous one. It was from 8 am to around 8 pm. It went exactly as stated above. I confirmed today that NSE meant business. We were also served breakfast & lunch ( wondering how our faces wld have looked without those saving meals)

So for guys that have not bn called yet, take ur chill pill cos we were told that d AC is in batches. U w'll be called soon.

ALL D BEST GUYS as I go cross my fingers☺. See u all at d recruitment next stage.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
kosb:

MacCoker yes we did. Sorry for d silence. We had to prepare our slides given d short notice period. Besides there was a lot to read. Some of us didn't even sleep ynight.

So let me quickly say that the exercise was a rigorous one. It was from 8 am to around 8 pm. It went exactly as stated above. I confirmed today that NSE meant business. We were also served breakfast & lunch ( wondering how our faces wld have looked without those saving meals)

So for guys that have not bn called yet, take ur chill pill cos we were told that d AC is in batches. U w'll be called soon.

ALL D BEST GUYS as I go cross my fingers☺. See u all at d recruitment next stage.
pls on d essay..were u given the topic to write on or u picked urself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
@ Kosb, pls can you send a mail to ene.otanwa@gmail.com Or drop ur email please. I need to get some good insight. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by kosb: 5:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Nitecat:
pls on d essay..were u given the topic to write on or u picked urself.

U pick a topic from among 5 or so....then u have 45 mins to TYPE the essay. The topics were basically financial/capital market related.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by dcdee: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2015
kosb:

U pick a topic from among 5 or so....then u have 45 mins to TYPE the essay. The topics were basically financial/capital market related.

Morning. Biko, this is my email(knowndeoly@yahoo.com),pls just mail me,I'll gt bck 2u as well.Also,pls cud u gv exmpl of d essay qstns,abt 2 wud giv us an idea. Thank you. Shey u knw dose of u who did ur AC don turn consultants b dat,pls elp us hw u can.thnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) / National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56