Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? (1094 Views)

My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2015
A friend Of Mine found himself in a quandary recently when the girl he planned on marrying confessed to him that she was a lesbian.

She said she'd been unsuccessful trying to kick the habit for years, and was introduced to it by her school mother back in secondary school.

Her honesty is really brave. she wanted the guy to know about everything and help her kick the habit.

And back to you Nairalanders. If you find yourself in this kind of situation, what are gonna do?
Advise please.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by izaray(f): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm, no be small thing o, ok lets wait for d guys to say their mind first sha.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by kudoxs(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2015
i will ask her to invite her lesbian partner over and have a party, i will continue that for 6months,then leave her for a straight girl.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by ignatusamson: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Once I hv made up my mind to marry her..i will help her out to make sure she doesn't go bck on it again....i knw it's not going to be dah easy buh I will do my best

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by chichomchin(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2015
honestly, i have a soft spot for lezbians... d is something incredible sexy in them( as a guy)..... but guys tufiakwa ( gays bash me) .. i wont take her seriously again but then i wont let her go ,she might change

u never chi chom chin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2015
Real lesbians never fall inlove with guys, but if that happens, hold on to her very tight and caution her not to involve herself in such act again coz she truly loves you.

#pass_me_the_weed
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2015
disgirlfriend her
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by kay29000(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
2undexy:
A friend Of Mine found himself in a quandary recently when the girl he planned on marrying confessed to him that she was a lesbian.

She said she'd been unsuccessful trying to kick the habit for years, and was introduced to it by her school mother back in secondary school.

Her honesty is really brave. she wanted the guy to know about everything and help her kick the habit.

And back to you Nairalanders. If you find yourself in this kind of situation, what are gonna do?
Advise please.

I will show her a research I read where it said that 90% of females are bisexual. I will make her feel less guilty. If she can swing both ways with no problem, I will go ahead and marry her, and we can occasionally have threesomes.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Juliano47(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Dump her ass....whatever do you expect? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by kudoxs(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
kudoxs:
i will ask her to invite her lesbian partner over and have a party, i will continue that for 6months,then leave her for a straight girl.
nairaland changed my 3some to party
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
kay29000:

I will show her a research I read where it said that 90% of females are bisexual. I will make her feel less guilty. If she can swing both ways with no problem, I will go ahead and marry her, and we can occasionally have threesomes.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
kudoxs:

bro, u harsh oo
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
ignatusamson:
Once I hv made up my mind to marry her..i will help her out to make sure she doesn't go bck on it again....i knw it's not going to be dah easy buh I will do my best

nd how re u goin 2 com abt that? How re u gonna help
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
chichomchin:
honestly, i have a soft spot for lezbians... d is something incredible sexy in them( as a guy)..... but guys tufiakwa ( gays bash me) .. i wont take her seriously again but then i wont let her go ,she might change

u never chi chom chin

funny u
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
zick19:
Real lesbians never fall inlove with guys, but if that happens, hold on to her very tight and caution her not to involve herself in such act again coz she truly loves you.

#pass_me_the_weed

take am kiss
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
disgirlfriend her

lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
2undexy:

take am kiss
God blast you jhare
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
zick19:

God blast you jhare

may God bomb u toogrin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by justmag(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think that's ok. The worse part is a man confessing to being gay. Women can't handle that shitt
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by yemicoal(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Its allowed, we can always have orgies wink
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confess To You That She Was A Lesbian?? by mrkay101(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
to be sincere... I'll have s three way... cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Let's share Valentine pics here / Cheating On Rampage / Death After Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.