Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (27218 Views)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Samchelsea(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Yes, over bloated for GEJ in SS/SE deliberately. He is not even guaranteed a win in Edo and Ekiti as I have purposely given to him.

If GMB loses any votes as a result of not debating, those votes will be very insignificant at the end of the day. He lost no votes because of the certificate issue. Only those bigoted people tried to make issues out of it. The reasonable ones knew it was not an issue.
it was not an issue and yet Tinubu said "with/without certificate" meaning they know people are not okay with the way the whole issue is been handled
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Samchelsea(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Na the results when una carry give jega be this? God pass una
it seems you don't know the power of incumbency.....you think its easy to defeat a sitting president, not with someone that already has a question mark on his previous foray governing the nation
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by WisdomFlakes: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is this not the same Doyin that "predicted" that APC won't last?? The bobo is jinxed o. If I'm GEJ I'll just tell him to put a sock on it and quit making predictions, at least till after the elections, else he's already lost this election.

6 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by WisdomFlakes: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
it seems you don't know the power of incumbency.....you think its easy to defeat a sitting president, not with someone that already has a question mark on his previous foray governing the nation

No one ever said it's easy to defeat an incumbent, but it's doable and has been done b4 and it will surely be done this time around. Records are meant to be broken. Why else do you think GEJ & PDP are panicking??

6 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by PassingShot(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Splashme:
I am a GEJ supporter but
I think Buhari will win Lagos

Reasons:
1) APC ppropaganda through PUNCH, Nation, TVC, Lagos TV, PM news etc seems to be working

2) The Fashola, Tinubu, Osinbajo factor

3) APC is very much on ground here

Not only Lagos. Okupe's prediction shows that they know they've lost the election for real. Read my analysis above your comment.

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
PaasingShot......

Your table is very very realistic and close to what will play out.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Samchelsea(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

No one ever said it's easy to defeat an incumbent, but it's doable and has been done b4 and it will surely be done this time around. Records are meant to be broken. Why else do you think GEJ & PDP are panicking??
and who told you they are panicking? I guess it is based on what you read online forgetting that in politics you don't just assume what you read/saw is true until it actually happens, that's on the 14th of this month
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
bro I don't have time for this just read what he wrote carefully.....he said the president will win the POPULAR votes of 2-4 million. How can all the votes put together amount to between 2-4 million?. He was clearly referring to the popular states with high percentage of voters

Dude you are wrong....read again.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Apart from being a self-acclaimed Bas.tard,Doyin Okupe has added another feather to his Abeti aja cap......The foolish man ever liveth

What a phool of the highest grade

All the postulations from the North is dead set WRONG

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by WisdomFlakes: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Splashme:
I am a GEJ supporter but

Reasons:
1) APC ppropaganda through PUNCH, Nation, TVC, Lagos TV, PM news etc seems to be working

You get an A+ for your honesty. Only those who don't live in Lagos and have not felt the pulse of those in the grassroots , on the streets, will disagree with your assessment.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Samchelsea(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

Dude you are wrong....read again.
seriously bro read it carefully, no sane person will say someone will win a presidential election with 2-4 million votes in a country like Nigeria, that's why the mention of "popular" and that's why I'll keep telling you guys to study that word carefully as was used there
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
seriously bro read it carefully, no sane person will say someone will win a presidential election with 2-4 million votes in a country like Nigeria, that's why the mention of "popular" and that's why I'll keep telling you guys to study that word carefully as was used there

What is the meaning of popular votes (American) in an election? Simply means the majority votes.

The other criteria is to win at least 25% in 24 states in Nigeria while in America....the electoral college votes.

If Nigeria practices Electoral college vote like the US....GMB coronation as the President would have been mere formality...

However, to become President in Nigeria..you need to win the popular votes and secondly the 25% in 24 states criteria

1 Like

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
He said with 60-65% turnout the president will win the POPULAR votes of between 2-4million, meaning he'll win the states that has between 2-4 million votes and with that put together he is sure to win the election
If you dispute this just quote where he said with 2-4 million votes the president will win the election

Cover your face in shame!

Your interpretation of what Okupe said is very pedestrian and wrong!

Listen to what you are being told by reporter1 as he is right
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Samchelsea(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

What is the meaning of popular votes (American) in an election? Simply means the majority votes.

The other criteria is to win at least 25% in 24 states in Nigeria while in America....the electoral college votes.

If Nigeria practices Electoral college vote like the US....GMB coronation as the President would have been mere formality...

However, to become President in Nigeria..you need to win the popular votes and secondly the 25% in 24 states criteria
everyone has their own understanding/opinion and you are entitled to yours
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Sanchez01: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ttalk:

I have it from a friend [PDP] who confirmed to me last week that GMB has really gain lots of ground in SE compared to what we witnessed in 2011. He said the least GMB would get in the zone will be 35% overall if the election is to be free and fair. He even posited 80% overall win for GMB based on series of political changes that has been going on in that zone in the past 2years.

In summary GEJ will be very fortunate to get 40% overall vote come 14th of this month
It's obvious, judging by people' responses and anticipation towards the elections.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Kororugged231: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Splashme:
I am a GEJ supporter but

Reasons:

Thank God you are honest. Some PDP members even told me they know they cant win Lagos, cos of Tinubu and Fashola, but will continue to try and hope miracle happens. Civil servant, market women, Agberos ( Most of them have PVC and always active during elections), Different Oba influence(Elegushi, Epe, Eleko, Oba mainland, Oba Isolo, Ikeja and some other mainland Obas, also Christians will vote cos of Osinbajo, while all those A.bokis at Ketu, Obalende and co will vote for Buhari.

PDP is banking on the Ibo votes, most of them don't even vote during election. Some will go to there village, while some will just rest at home. Its going to be a landslide for APC.

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by kingopta(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
i like pple who usually give themselves HOPE
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Burger01(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
This man is living in stone age. undecided

#iHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by SomebodyLovesMe: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Splashme:
I am a GEJ supporter but

Reasons:

I like realistic people. Way to go. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by musb92yahooco: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okube abi na oponu u call ur self except if na ur papa go count d vote idiot
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by dre11(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kaduna 50% this man must be high on cheap origin

Where they had a poor turn out of people for the visit and the deputy Governor was angry about.........
Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/2123389/poor-turnout-jonathan-takes-campaign

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by babadee1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is the PDP cheat sheet that Okupe has now revealed. Everybody should mark this down for future reference just in case.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by tellwisdom: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
And na person papa be this wey dey mumu himself embarassed sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by hotwax: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
that's cos you can't comprehend what he wrote....he said GEJ will win the popular states that has 2-4 million votes so if you calculate those and add it to the other smaller states with small votes that's when he'll win by over 60%
Got it?

So he will win in Lagos? You are sick upstairs
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
He avoided the 25% factor for his opponent in Jonathan's stronghold..NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sai Buhari
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by RedArrow: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is this the proposed rigging formula?
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by dre11(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
RedArrow:
Is this the proposed rigging formula?

It looks like that

That indomine brain have just exposed his oga and party

Modified....

Jonathan’s endorsement: Ekiti Afenifere disowns Akure meeting........
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jonathans-endorsement-ekiti-afenifere-disowns-akure-meeting/
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Daniel058(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Johnpaul88:
A nice attempt by Passingshot! I agree with your estimates. angry grin grin cheesy You were even very generous with the cluesless one in the NE and NW. I'm sure these figures would be far fetched come feBuhari 14th.

[size=20pt] I'm from the SE but people are ready to vote out GEJ [/size]
More people either do not have a PVC or wouldn't be voting on the day.

sai Buhari
in don't agree with the about statement @bold
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by iiichidodo: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pretty much close for Okupe..in addition to block 100% votes from the SE/SS..majority votes from EKiti and Ondo...then throw the the cat amongst pigeons at Lagos and other SW states and we are looking at an emphatic victory for GEJ...
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by ladodo: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Look at d person talking, a man who cannot win his ward, win his local govt area, his state and his geo political zone for pdp, he is now showing us his bedroom statistics. U better keep ur results in ur bedroom.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by fasbat(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
Dr. Okupe has absolutely no doubt that president
Jonathan will win the presidential election come
February 14th.
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/poll-doyin-okupe-predicts-how-gej-will.html?m=1
Paranoid!!!! Wait till febuhari 14th now, hope PDP will not sack Prof Jega before then because PDP is full of all wicked tricks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / Amosun Leads Democracy Walk To MKO Abiola's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.