Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (27208 Views)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Akannni(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
Dr. Okupe has absolutely no doubt that president
Jonathan will win the presidential election come
February 14th.
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/poll-doyin-okupe-predicts-how-gej-will.html?m=1
. I doubt if GEJ could get 20% vote in the North and West.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Badgers14: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
This prediction reminds me of my JSS 2 campaign for class prefect, two dudes: one is a regular guy from a middle class family, smart funny while the other guy was from a rich family, very obnoxious, the uncle was a LGA chairman at that time.

Election time, the wealthy boy chattered pop corn and groundnut, donuts, zobo ( this were the popular snacks in my school), we chop am clean mouth grin grin,

He thought he won the election undecided but when the ballot was counted he lost in a land slide, that was hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by BotherMleeper(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
sammyyoung2:
This okupe with a head filled with indomie, u are one of the reason behind the big scale in GEJ eyes

You keep deceiving the innocent man....

If u had paid the jazzman who gave u dis prediction......Berra go collect ur money

Coz its gonna be the last u wld loot from us in this country

Sai BABA!!

evidently he just arbitrarily pulled the figures out of his fat arse.

sha, a man can dream
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by emmykk(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

The thing you are smoking with Okupe is very strong.... grin grin

My consolation is that Okupe has never been accurate or right with any political prediction..the same man that said se should call him a bastard if APC last longer than a year...
i wish there is a place where you and i can stake money on this thing you said am high on.

What okupe means is that after jonathan have won the APC file and rank will withered leaving mayb only states they captured.

What okupe is saying can not be understood by mere nairalanders commenters
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by benzion72(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Doyin when will you stop telling this Jonathan lies. And unfortunately GEJ did not suspect he is being deceived, When you wake from sleep you will discovered that GEJ/PDP did not get anything from the vote. He cannot get 50 percent even in Bayelsa. You guys are really disconnected from reality. Petrol is 87 naira, Common drivers license ordinary plastic is more than 10 thousand naira, we are to change our car numbers plate. so many corruption gates. Nobody want to live under such curse again. Jona that cannot manage $110 dollar barrel crude oil how will he manage economy when crude is sold at $47 dollar. Na be say all nigeria go enter Ghana
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by sunayo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
reporter1:
This analysis shows GEJ is in deep trouble. Even after unrealistic percentage, he says GEJ will win by about only 2-4million votes. This man's head is filled with garbage.

Lagos 60 percent Sokoto 40 percent GEJ will be lucky to get 20 percent in either of those states.
Okupe -your job ends on FebuHari 14th

You and fellow APC supporters are the ones under SOCIAL MEDIAL ILLUSION. I can bet Jonathan will get at least 55% in Lagos, Sokoto I can't say. The prediction is very close. Akwa Ibom is under estimated, 90% is sure.

Give your own prediction base on facts, not sentiments.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Creamz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
This is probably their rigging plan

But I'm sorry if wishes where horses beggars will ride!!
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Fvuche(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Haaa haaa haa

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
emmykk:
[s]i wish there is a place where you and i can stake money on this thing you said am high on.

What okupe means is that after jonathan have won the APC file and rank will withered leaving mayb only states they captured.

What okupe is saying can not be understood by mere nairalanders commenters[/s]

Abegggyyy...go sit down.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by ProfOwah(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is frank talk. GEJ al the way 2019
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wao

1 Like

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by buoye1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zeezy99:
Bobo yi tin fa siga awon mola
LWKM...So "mola" get different cigarette?u got me cracking though!!
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by emmykk(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

Abegggyyy...go sit down.

Gej plate number will remain

PRESIDENCY O1------till 2019
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
This okugbe is a joker grin
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by deebrain(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
May God forgive you sir. GEJ is a nice man and truly God sent. His mistake was to surround himself with people like you.

You successfully turned a man people could protest for to a man people protest against.

Shame on you. You will reap your harvest and no one will envy it. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
emmykk:

[s]Gej plate number will remain

PRESIDENCY O1------till 2019[/s]

Your own brand of gbana strong pass Okupe own
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Ttalk: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

Abegggyyy...go sit down.

Bro, ignore the ignoramus, because he doesnt know what he is saying. For him to say that PDP will win 5 states in SW is the height of ignorance. The dude is simply incapable of critical reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by zendy: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
Pretty much close for Okupe..in addition to block 100% votes from the SE/SS..majority votes from EKiti and Ondo...then throw the the cat amongst pigeons at Lagos and other SW states and we are looking at an emphatic victory for GEJ...

I completely agree. The SS/SE is completely out of the reach of Buhari and will vote massively for Jonathan. Should the Igbos come out enmass to vote in Lagos,GEJ just might take Lagos although I admit it won't be easy against APC. Should Fayose and Mimiko deliver their states to PDP and PDP states in the north hold their own, I don't see why GEJ shouldn't carry the day. A lot of 'shoulds' but that's how a closely fought contest like this will be won
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
ProfOwah:
This is frank talk. GEJ al the way 2019
ok now . Let's go there !!!!!!
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by mrjulius228: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
do you want to join illuminate? if yes call 08134604422
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
ladodo:
Mr doyin are u watching d apc rally in gombe where ?

aminu?
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by emmykk(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

Your own brand of gbana strong pass Okupe own

hahahahahaha bro u eh.i never test cigar before. 1 love bro
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Splashme:
I am a GEJ supporter but
I think Buhari will win Lagos

Reasons:
[s]1) APC ppropaganda through PUNCH, Nation, TVC, Lagos TV, PM news etc seems to be working

2) The Fashola, Tinubu, Osinbajo factor

3) APC is very much on ground here[/s]

1) The Yoruba factor!
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
emmykk:
hahahahahaha bro u eh.i never test cigar before. 1 love bro

grin grin grin

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Papishi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
onatisi:
Okupe got it right . And most especially the south west predictions.most of those shouting sai buhari on nl reside only in lagos and they don't know what is happening elsewhere.

It is you that does not know what u re talking about. If u are not sure of what u wanted to say just shut d hell up.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
zendy:

I completely agree. The SS/SE is completely out of the reach of Buhari and will vote massively for Jonathan. Should the Igbos come out enmass to vote in Lagos,GEJ just might take Lagos although I admit it won't be easy against APC. Should Fayose and Mimiko deliver their states to PDP and PDP states in the north hold their own, I don't see why GEJ shouldn't carry the day. A lot of 'shoulds' but that's how a closely fought contest like this will be won
bros ,leave all these apc kids on nl, they think elections are won on nairaland. There is no way apc will win in ondo ,ekiti ,oyo and kwara state ,in ogun ,osun and lagos state pdp will at least get 50%. the ss and se belongs to pdp . The north will be split and a larger percentage will go to pdp .immediately after the elections ,there will be mass defections of apc members into pdp. The only thing that can save apc from imminent demise is if they are able to win lagos .if they lose lagos ,apc is dead and the way things are ,lagos pdp are ready to fight tooth and nail to win lagos this time around knowing they have a popular candidate for the first time.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by maestroferddi: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Okupe is dreaming big but it is allowed. However, we need to note that his prediction shows that of a party gradually coming to terms with reality on the grounds which indicates that the election is Buhari's to lose.

By admitting that PDP can only win by 2 to 4 million of popular votes, PDP within themselves already know that they have lost the election. That win of 2 to 4 million of popular votes suggests that, by their own calculation, they cannot win 2/3 of the states which is 25 states (including FCT).

The funny thing is that by his prediction here, PDP wins only in 22 states which falls short of the required 25. This is a big sign for the Jonathanians on this forum to know that PDP cannot win this election fairly because they can't win or get the % he has claimed in the following states:

1. Lagos - max PDP gets is 40%

2. Osun - max they get is 30%

3. Oyo - max they get is between 30 and 40%

4. Ondo - A very close call but leaning GMB

5. Ekiti - PDP might win here but can't be more than 60%

6. How can PDP win in Adamawa, Kaduna, Jigawa, Taraba, Kogi, Ogun or Kwara (or even get those % in these states)?

Okupe and PDP have seen the hand writing already and the more reason they want to postpone the election by all means.

TANoids, how market nah? grin grin grin

Chai, I just saw 50% in Borno! LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin
No tunnel vision allowed.

Granted his prediction is not exactly educated, but I believe his errors in some states are will be compensated by others:

Buhari will not get up to 10% in Anambra, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Ebonyi, Abia, Bayelsa and Delta States.

In Imo and Rivers states he will not get more than 20%.

In Lagos, Jonathan will get about 58% while Oyo (57%), Ondo(65%) and Ekiti (70%) will be taken by him.

I however concur with him that Jonathan will win comfortably.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Brush1: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
sammyyoung2:
This okupe with a head filled with indomie, u are one of the reason behind the big scale in GEJ eyes

You keep deceiving the innocent man....

If u had paid the jazzman who gave u dis prediction......Berra go collect ur money

Coz its gonna be the last u wld loot from us in this country

Sai BABA!!

Sure, in between he is probably revealing PDP's rigging plan already in place.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Brush1: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
Dr. Okupe has absolutely no doubt that president
Jonathan will win the presidential election come
February 14th.
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/poll-doyin-okupe-predicts-how-gej-will.html?m=1

Could this be PDP's rigging plan already in place? wowowowowowo.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by JuanDeDios: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
He wrote Kaduna twice.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by PedroJP(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Johnpaul88:

I'm from the SE but people are ready to vote out GEJ
More people either do not have a PVC or wouldn't be voting on the day.

My dear u are wrong. I even doubt u have ur two feet in SE cos if u do, u wudn't have said so. Yes, in d civil war, hausas manipulated Yorubas and some sabotuers in d South against d Souths and still want to do same again politically now. It's not going to work.

Chances of Buhari's emergence as President iis not even a thing of discussion here in S/E cos APC had d chance to table a better candidate but messed up.

sai Buhari

Johnpaul88 seems u lost a brother to Bokoharam from d way u are sounding. Lay ur blames not on GEJ and don't vote to make urself a slave of some born to rule animalistic humans. U deserve better than being asked to allow to b ruled or get bullied
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
maestroferddi:
No tunnel vision allowed.

Granted his prediction is not exactly educated, but I believe his errors in some states are will be compensated by others:

Buhari will not get up to 10% in Anambra, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Ebonyi, Abia, Bayelsa and Delta States.

In Imo and Rivers states he will not get more than 20%.

In Lagos, Jonathan will get about 58% while Oyo (57%), Ondo(65%) and Ekiti (70%) will be taken by him.

I however concur with him that Jonathan will win comfortably.

I've saved a screenshot of your prediction...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide / Muhammad Tanko All Smiles After Confirmation As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Is Abba Kyari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.