Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (27224 Views)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by iiichidodo: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
zendy:

I completely agree. The SS/SE is completely out of the reach of Buhari and will vote massively for Jonathan. Should the Igbos come out enmass to vote in Lagos,GEJ just might take Lagos although I admit it won't be easy against APC. Should Fayose and Mimiko deliver their states to PDP and PDP states in the north hold their own, I don't see why GEJ shouldn't carry the day. A lot of 'shoulds' but that's how a closely fought contest like this will be won
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by onatisi(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
maestroferddi:
No tunnel vision allowed.

Granted his prediction is not exactly educated, but I believe his errors in some states are will be compensated by others:

Buhari will not get up to 10% in Anambra, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Ebonyi, Abia, Bayelsa and Delta States.

In Imo and Rivers states he will not get more than 20%.

In Lagos, Jonathan will get about 58% while Oyo (57%), Ondo(65%) and Ekiti (70%) will be taken by him.

I however concur with him that Jonathan will win comfortably.
lobatan,Oro pari . Matter die.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by tobatele(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okupe predicted the results based on the `expo`given to Professor Attahiru Jega, Next case......
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by PedroJP(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
maestroferddi:

In Imo and Rivers states, Buhari will not get more than 20%.

In Lagos, Jonathan will get about 58% while Oyo (57%), Ondo(65%) and Ekiti (70%) will be taken by him.

Giving Buhari up to 20% in any state in S/E seems an intent to give 'em hope. I don't see APC having any vote in any S/Etern states, not even in Imo under Rochas.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by iiichidodo: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
zendy:

I completely agree. The SS/SE is completely out of the reach of Buhari and will vote massively for Jonathan. Should the Igbos come out enmass to vote in Lagos,GEJ just might take Lagos although I admit it won't be easy against APC. Should Fayose and Mimiko deliver their states to PDP and PDP states in the north hold their own, I don't see why GEJ shouldn't carry the day. A lot of 'shoulds' but that's how a closely fought contest like this will be won
In addition to that the tipping point will be GEJ's block votes from SE/SS and the ability of his party structure to squeeze out at least 10% from the most hostile states while Buhari is sure to get 0% votes in at least 6 states...
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Alayo26: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ajpharm:
[/color]This man is a drunkard, just like his clueless master... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... 60% in Lagos Abeg which Lagos is he talking about...
I wonder ooooo
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Osarieme415(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Doyin Okupe even if your prediction comes through,your unguarded utterances about the Baga Massacre to the effect that only 150 people died made me conclude that you aren't worth taking serious because you aren't fit to live
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by judiciarypalava: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Splashme:
I am a GEJ supporter but
I think Buhari will win Lagos

Reasons:
1) APC ppropaganda through PUNCH, Nation, TVC, Lagos TV, PM news etc seems to be working

2) The Fashola, Tinubu, Osinbajo factor

3) APC is very much on ground here

Election is not won on social media, do not be perturbed by APC e-warriors team on Nairaland and other social network.
PDP is on ground physically, l use to think that way till l did my research.
GEJ till APC gives us a better change agent.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by joshuaidibia(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
Dr. Okupe has absolutely no doubt that president
Jonathan will win the presidential election come
February 14th.
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/poll-doyin-okupe-predicts-how-gej-will.html?m=1
mtcheew. no b to predict.make hm go bet am fr NAIRABET.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by maestroferddi: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

I've saved a screenshot of your prediction...
Please do...

I am even being liberal with my prediction. APC will even do worse in Ondo and SESS states.

Buhari's candidature is Tinubu's brainchild. Nigerians will reject big time the "non-tested" appliance the Tinubu cabal wants to foist on Nigeria.

A "non-tested" that doesn't want to give the electorates an opportunity of making an informed choice by participating in a televised debate.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Atonto: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
let me book a space... a revisit dancing ground for my Asonto and shoki after election... Okupe is like Cinderella in Wonderland...wait a minute, his name sound like Otuoke too...no wonder dey think alike.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by otigbagba: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
Dr. Okupe has absolutely no doubt that president
Jonathan will win the presidential election come
February 14th.
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/poll-doyin-okupe-predicts-how-gej-will.html?m=1
...cerebral malaria de worry okupe
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by zulaiyat: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
one thing is certain, and that one thing is that God who brought President Jonathan will return him to that seat to continue his transformation process. we don't want someone who will come with a mind of revenge and turn things up side down thereby taking us backward again. We should open our eyes to see the good things he has done so far while praying for him for a better performance ahead. God bless Nigeria..#GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by bakila: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
and who told you they are panicking? I guess it is based on what you read online forgetting that in politics you don't just assume what you read/saw is true until it actually happens, that's on the 14th of this month
They have lost 2/3 of followers in Taraba and Adamawa. They have lost 22 candidates in Akwa-Ibom. They lost Rivers, Lost Kwara and it's Saraki,Governors of Kano and Sokoto. Sylva is causing Wahala in Bayelsa. Lost support of Obj, Akala and Ladoja.
Lost the fair minded in the North, West, East and south-south. Haba even if those people are the chaff of your party plenty has moved away.
Panic dey abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by bakila: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
zulaiyat:
one thing is certain, and that one thing is that God who brought President Jonathan will return him to that seat to continue his transformation process. we don't want someone who will come with a mind of revenge and turn things up side down thereby taking us backward again. We should open our eyes to see the good things he has done so far while praying for him for a better performance ahead. God bless Nigeria..#GEJ4NAIJA
Sack him like we did to Gej. Simple.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by bakila: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Election is not won on social media, do not be perturbed by APC e-warriors team on Nairaland and other social network.
PDP is on ground physically, l use to think that way till l did my research.
GEJ till APC gives us a better change agent.
If you loss on nairaland on a matter concerning all Nigerians you will loss in real life.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by hazvat(f): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
What do you expect from a strong advocate of new formula that affects our normal conventional mathematics where 7>19. Projecting 60% for ur boss in almighty lagos is a great deceit. Doyin wake up time is going.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by gangar(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why is GMB not getting 80% anywhere in Nigeria but gej gets it? Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okupe is merely day dreaming. gej cant get 35 % in ogun, lagos, edo, kwara ,bornu & adamawa. NW & NE votes ll determine d election in Buhari's favour.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
onatisi:
abeg tell dem ooo. I have been telling peeps that apc will be shocked at the end of this election. This 2015 elections will mark the end of apc dominance is south west politics . Ondo,ekiti,oyo ,kwara will definitely go to gej . Lagos is still shaky but it can tilt either ways. Even apc governors aren't finding this elections easy .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hahahahaha..... Seriously bro, you are saying the above with a straight face?
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Godson1996: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Less than two weeks will tell
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by neocortex: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
that's cos you can't comprehend what he wrote....he said GEJ will win the popular states that has 2-4 million votes so if you calculate those and add it to the other smaller states with small votes that's when he'll win by over 60%
Got it?

Don't mind him, Buhari is an infection , if you fall for it you lose all your reasoning and comprehending skills.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Xxpress(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
emmykk:
i should be asking you that there are 6 States in south west,am leave osun for APC.

PDP will win lagos,oyo,ekiti,ondo and ogun state.....dont believe lagos but you will be shocked
υ ʀєѕιɗєѕ ιη ρн αηɗ υ αʀє тєℓℓιηg υѕ ωαтѕ gσηηα нαρρєη нєʀє ιη єкσ ιℓє, ωєℓℓ кєєρ ση ɗʀєαмιηg. ρɗρ ωιℓℓ вє ℓυċку тσ нανє 20% σƒ νσтєѕ ιη ℓαg αηɗ σgυη, ι ɗση'т кησω σƒ αηу σтнєʀ ѕтαтє ѕнα.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
zendy:

My broda, aboki nor dey vore PDP or APC o! Wetin dem sabi na sai Buhari. So forget it, GMB will clean the whole north, dats a fact.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by jamst(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
[url]m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqIHKWd9rSc&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCIOE-MSaxsMCFUNofgodAl8ADVIPZWNvbm9taWMgaGl0bWFu&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=NG[/url]
THE CONFESSION OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN...Pls,who are the real enemy of nigeria?

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by jamst(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
[img]m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqIHKWd9rSc&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCIOE-MSaxsMCFUNofgodAl8ADVIPZWNvbm9taWMgaGl0bWFu&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=NG[/img]
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by slimfit1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
The rigging script is already for all to see only in Nigeria.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by onatisi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bororojo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hahahahaha..... Seriously bro, you are saying the above with a straight face?
february 14 is just around the corner .just wait and see
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by PassingShot(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
maestroferddi:
No tunnel vision allowed.

Granted his prediction is not exactly educated, but I believe his errors in some states are will be compensated by others:

Buhari will not get up to 10% in Anambra, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Ebonyi, Abia, Bayelsa and Delta States.

In Imo and Rivers states he will not get more than 20%.

Take SW states away from your calculation and stop deceiving yourself. It's the worst thing to do to one's soul.

It's actually easier for the horse to pass through the needles eyes than for GEJ getting 50% in KD, Borno, Kwara or winning in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Jigawa, Taraba or Zamfara or getting 40% in those core northern states.
Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015

Re: Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election by Raiders: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
zendy:

I completely agree. The SS/SE is completely out of the reach of Buhari and will vote massively for Jonathan. Should the Igbos come out enmass to vote in Lagos,GEJ just might take Lagos although I admit it won't be easy against APC. Should Fayose and Mimiko deliver their states to PDP and PDP states in the north hold their own, I don't see why GEJ shou
ldn't carry the day. A lot of 'shoulds' but that's how a closely fought contest like this will be won
SE/SS wont have too much effect in this elections like in 2011. Do you know that the sum total of SS and SE PVC collection is not even up to the total PVC collection in NW alone . Even if buhari losses all the states in these regions, he can still win the elections. Unlike in 2011, when buhari got less than 3% in SS and SE , This year I do believe APC will likely get about 20% in rivers, Edo and Imo because most of the federal house of rep candidates in these APC states will want their supporters to vote for APC presidential candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack / Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.