Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,558 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh (1583 Views)

Freeze: Stop Blaming Buhari For Herdsmen Killings / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by faroukfahima(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh has spoken about a very painful subject regarding the death of his younger brother Bartholomew Owoh.

Bartholomew Owoh was one of the three young Nigerians executed by General Buhari for an offence that allegedly did not carry the death penalty. Bernard Ogedengbe (29), Bartholomew Owoh (26) and Lawal Ojuolape (30) were publicly executed by General Buhari.

According to a source close to the Nollywood actor who spoke with Breaking Times, Nkem Owoh and the rest of his family have not recovered from the trauma of the cold-blooded killing of the three young men, particularly their brother and son, Bartholomew Owoh.

The laws of Nigeria at the time the offence was committed did not prescribe the death penalty. When Buhari took over power, he insisted the young men should be executed and they were killed publicly by the firing squad.

According to the source, “Nkem Owoh and his family have not forgiven Buhari for killing their brother at the young age of 26.

Every time Nkem Owoh sees Buhari on TV, he weeps bitterly over his brother. He can’t even believe that Buhari has the nerve to seek re-election as President”.

http:///nkem

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by calaway: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Be consoled Dia ris God.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by temitemi1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Say NO to DESPOTIC n HAWKISH general!!
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
when the past comes calling part 4
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Tycike: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why did he traffic drug in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Baba419(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Osuofia take heart.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Uwakuwak(f): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Take heart , he doesn't pardon people,
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by afolayangs(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dear Nkem Owoh,

Death sentence had always being the punishment for drug traffickers during the military regime. Did you forgave your brother for trafficking drugs?

(1) (Reply)

AKA And His DJ Girlfriend Zinhle Have Joined My List Of Baby Mama And Daddy / EX- Beauty Queen Omowunmi Shares New Photos To Denounce Secret Wedding News / See What Youngjohn Posted On His Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.