Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,171 members, 7,842,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian (33990 Views)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Caseless: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:
So it is today you realised it

Even GEJ is on Nairaland. cool

GEJ till God says otherwise wink

I now understand why u are working so tirelessly to get ur 'stippend'. Shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Djicemob: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
itetemi:

its simple..............we prefer the ordinary Nigerian rebuttal
I bet the ordinary nigerian rebuttal is also gonna solve pressing national issues IF Buhari is elected? How long is buhari going to be spoon-fed?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by holatin(m): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
This just proves how clueless APC and its team are,going to different online platforms to look for rebuttals to accusations on its aspirant.Meanwhile,when asked to come and disprove these claims in person by means such as the debate,you see em running helter scatter looking for escape routes.
shut up clueless, where were you when asari showed a post of NL about GEJ achievement on paper ?

after reading all this, you can't even attach your hand to your brain before commenting, may you be mocked by dead family same way PDP mocked buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by holatin(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That confirms our argument that APC lack brain of their own. How can this kind of people rule over right thinking people?
That means they will depend on nairaland to rule if they win.

God Forbid.
is dat all you can say after reading this ? do you ve a pint of humanity in you.
how will you feel if you are mocked by your love ones dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by holatin(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
DEFENDING COWARDICE SINCE 1714.
when GEJ ran in 2011, what was he portraying ?
intelligent abi
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by BlackTechnology: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Caseless:
I now understand why u are working so tirelessly to get ur 'stippend'. Shame on you!

I am encouraging him not to get weary due to SW APC demonic attacks
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Djicemob: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
holatin:
shut up clueless, where were you when asari showed a post of NL about GEJ achievement on paper ?

after reading all this, you can't even attach your hand to your brain before commenting, may you be mocked by dead family same way PDP mocked buhari
This senseless ediot just ended up typing words without actually making sense.Do you always submit post like this on nairaland? Guess all your comments on nairaland can be refered to as space booking undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by gen2briz(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

''Bimbo Ajinbi wrote'' shows that the Nairalander copied it from somewhere else and rightly referenced the person.

Na who come dey copy who..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by purplekayc(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Apc using your write up without notice.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by oguash: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
drshrewd:
I wonder why the APC would not sponsor their own documentary on how this present administration succeeded in ruining this country. at least theirs will be issue based. coming to mind among others are: the pension scam, subsidy scam,Ribadu report neglect, bullet proof car saga, chartered flight, 15m jet money laundry, fake kerosine subsidy, immigration rubbery, missing monies: $20b (NNPC), N500b(sure p) etc, less than 30% capital budget (despite the oil boom), less than 50% budget performance (despite the oil boom), unprecedented recklessness and wastages in the system--fleet of presidential jets, Aso rock knife & fork, Aso zoo, machinery, gen etc. pardon/dropping of charges of known criminals and subsequent award to undeserving individuals, depletion of the excess crude account, external reserve, un-presidential statement like stealing is no corruption, etc

NO NEED SINCE WE ALREADY KMOW

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by ogene007: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
The truth is always very bitter. GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Ikengawo: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by natureblack(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Interesting...now I can 100% agree that both APC and PDP have paid agent on nairaland
so true .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by OgologoDimkpa: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Interesting...now I can 100% agree that both APC and PDP have paid agent on nairaland
You ought to have known that since embarassed
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by MalcoImX: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
zicoraads:
I just got my hands on today's Guardian and was a little bit surprised to find this advert on page 85 of the paper. I guess it's true what they say about being careful what we post here and any online forum for that matter. You may never know who is paying attention.

Kudos to the poster though. Yours was more than making FP on Nairaland.

You mean Lai Mohammed visits Nairaland. Who knows, he may even be a member.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by OgologoDimkpa: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by JuanDeDios: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
blaqship:
Then Lai Mohammed just committed crime i.e plagiarism or is he the bimbo aji guy?
Plagiarism is when you pass off something written or substantially written by someone else as if you wrote it; that is, when you use someone else's ideas and pass them off as your own.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by kingthreat(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Where is Notoriousbabe, I need to give her a hug. Glad to know my wicked comments gets to politicians.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by ogene007: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
drshrewd:
I wonder why the APC would not sponsor their own documentary on how this present administration succeeded in ruining this country. at least theirs will be issue based. coming to mind among others are: the pension scam, subsidy scam,Ribadu report neglect, bullet proof car saga, chartered flight, 15m jet money laundry, fake kerosine subsidy, immigration rubbery, missing monies: $20b (NNPC), N500b(sure p) etc, less than 30% capital budget (despite the oil boom), less than 50% budget performance (despite the oil boom), unprecedented recklessness and wastages in the system--fleet of presidential jets, Aso rock knife & fork, Aso zoo, machinery, gen etc. pardon/dropping of charges of known criminals and subsequent award to undeserving individuals, depletion of the excess crude account, external reserve, un-presidential statement like stealing is no corruption, etc
Beer parlour gist is not the same as historical facts. The former will earn you a conviction for slander and sedition while the former will only earn the aggrieved more public ridicule as he attempts to justify the unjustifiable. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kx:
Here is the original version from NL.

NL: source

https://www.nairaland.com/2120779/president-jonathans-national-identity-card/3#30316030

She is an editor/journalist before she is a nairalander get it u fuul, she might actually be on APC playlist
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by anonimi: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
galadima77:
Excellent...when u write well...u never can tell whose attention u might catch...kudos!!!

Should we not be asking if Alhaji LIE Muhammed has paid COPYRIGHT fees to the poster or is the APCheat also involved in PLAGIARISM in addition to their other crimes of lies, distortions, half-truths etc
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Arysexy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is a clear confirmation that barcanista, Berenice, obiageli, ngeneukwuenu etal are on lai
Muhamed apc payroll

Their Lieing master always come here to access their level of lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
I hope they paid royalties grin grin grin
GEJ till 2019 joor

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by kingslly(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is proof that so many people shouting Sai buhari on nairaland are e-thugs who are on APC's payroll. They aimed their legs and pulled the trigger again.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by jenmic: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
See the mumu lie Muhammad dey even sign ontop the write up like say na him originally put am together. grin
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Change2015(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
drshrewd:

The APC is talking about relevant things to Nigerians, leaving the theatrics to the pdp. Of course the last paragraph of this advert is a warning to pdp goons that if they wish to get dirty, the well known addictions of the first couple will be fair game. I can imagine Lai is just irritated,but the pdp cannot and should not set the agenda for the APC campaign. Instead they are chasing after us, now that the illegal campaign by TAN well in violation of electoral law, has made the pdp campaign stale as month-old gala. The APC has run the better campaign and has tried to talk sensibly to Nigerians. The pdp is yet again relying on religious and ethnic sentiment, but the man who had no shoes has been exposed.

#change
#GMB
#APC

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Orikinla(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=18pt]I think PDP has employed many junior secondary school pupils to join and comment on Nairaland.[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
This clearly shows that Bimbo Ajinibi is the same person as Lai Muhammad.
No reference to Bimbo Ajinibi in the editorial but proudly signed by Lai Muhammad.

So funny, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Adinije(f): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
I guess its the other way round. The NL poster quoted Bimbo from guardian newspaper.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Make DOGS and BABOONS die there
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by mpowa(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
wow! it deserves to make ads in the news paper.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets David Cameron In London / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters / New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.