Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian (33962 Views)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by asids55: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
drshrewd:
I wonder why the APC would not sponsor their own documentary on how this present administration succeeded in ruining this country. at least theirs will be issue based. coming to mind among others are: the pension scam, subsidy scam,Ribadu report neglect, bullet proof car saga, chartered flight, 15m jet money laundry, fake kerosine subsidy, immigration rubbery, missing monies: $20b (NNPC), N500b(sure p) etc, less than 30% capital budget (despite the oil boom), less than 50% budget performance (despite the oil boom), unprecedented recklessness and wastages in the system--fleet of presidential jets, Aso rock knife & fork, Aso zoo, machinery, gen etc. pardon/dropping of charges of known criminals and subsequent award to undeserving individuals, depletion of the excess crude account, external reserve, un-presidential statement like stealing is no corruption, etc

not all political parties have the chance to lay their hands on 21 billion naira

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by namqul(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sai NAMQUL, sai GEJ, sai JK AGBAJE, sai PDP.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by ozo13(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
blaqship:
Then Lai Mohammed just committed crime i.e plagiarism or is he the bimbo aji guy?
y e dey pepper u nah.do u know wat dey call plagiarism at all? Na u sabi sha
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Man you just entered my mind. How would I sit down with a man/men who spent billions JUST to make me look bad. The worst thing is that they're making it look as if they really want to debate. They should go ahead and debate themselves. It's not only debates. Check out, Buhari avoids anything that he thinks it's a joke, a waste of time or plays to the gallery, e.g., Oputa Panel. Council of State meetings.

I don't think any Presidential candidate has ever been ridiculed by a party with the tactical support of the Presidency the way PDP and it supporters have done...

Now they want the man to give their debate a stamp of legitimacy.....knowing fully well that any planned debate without the participation of the APC candidate will never command legitimacy.

It won't work.....they should debate with APGA..UPN...LABOUR ....and other numerous parties available for the debate.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by mpowa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
drshrewd:
I wonder why the APC would not sponsor their own documentary on how this present administration succeeded in ruining this country. at least theirs will be issue based. coming to mind among others are: the pension scam, subsidy scam,Ribadu report neglect, bullet proof car saga, chartered flight, 15m jet money laundry, fake kerosine subsidy, immigration rubbery, missing monies: $20b (NNPC), N500b(sure p) etc, less than 30% capital budget (despite the oil boom), less than 50% budget performance (despite the oil boom), unprecedented recklessness and wastages in the system--fleet of presidential jets, Aso rock knife & fork, Aso zoo, machinery, gen etc. pardon/dropping of charges of known criminals and subsequent award to undeserving individuals, depletion of the excess crude account, external reserve, un-presidential statement like stealing is no corruption, etc

Yes I agree with this 100%. This will be more relevant to Nigerians than all the waste of national wealth the PDP just embarked on. All the money missing under this, administration, statistics of all the people that've died in the last 6yrs due to insecurity, the over 200 missing chibok girls, the immigration job scam, odua-gate, missing $20 billion Naira, all the accusations of soludo on NOI, and NOI on soludo, the list is endless...ALL THESE AFFECTS OUR LIVES PERSONALLY AND NEGATIVELY THAN TALKING TRASH ABOUT THE DEAD FAMILIES OF GMB.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:
This is a clear confirmation that barcanista, Berenice, obiageli, ngeneukwuenu etal are on lai
Muhamed apc payroll

Their Lieing master always come here to access their level of lies and propaganda.
How can barcanista be on APC payroll and still lashed APC 24 hours ago? Use your head abeg
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by GuysnMum: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
zicoraads:
I just got my hands on today's Guardian and was a little bit surprised to find this advert on page 85 of the paper. I guess it's true what they say about being careful what we post here and any online forum for that matter. You may never know who is paying attention.

Kudos to the poster though. Yours was more than making FP on Nairaland.

But why refer to the writer as an ordinary Nigerian?
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol, except poster modified his post, they added some pepper & salt to his post grin.

First sentence:

"I finally made out time to watch the N5million per hour Anti-Buhari vitriolic documentary being aired on AIT and NTA last night and that made me decide Buhari must win".

Lord please give us higher quality candidates in 2019.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Omooba77: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
aviazuva:
For sure and beyond all doubts.
The AIT/NTA documentary was below human dignity.
I wonder if those field boys get clearance from our President before they rush to the press or run their mouth.
During the American campaign, when the Obama party boys wanted to attck Sera Palin's family through her
wayward daughter, Obama made it clear that Family issues were sacrosanct, that means no go area as far as campaign was concerened.
Sera Palin remained ever grateful to Obama for saving her such difficult times.

As far as politiking and campaign for this presidency race is concerned, GEJ team has been performing bellow standard with attacking the person instead of issues.
I have not heard the name of Jonathan from Buhari's mouth, but only PDP led government, and issues of general interest.

You see what I mean, I just heard that mama Peace is childless, but who is Peace then.
If oga Jonah had those children out of wedlock where was their mother when tey married.
So oga drinks too much? So do I. I can finish 5 litres of water daily.Or are you talking of Sapele water?
80% of the advert were true,at least I witnessed how soldiers break shops and stores to sell goods at give away price ,how men were whipped like goats,frog jump for coming late to office,even if your car broke down for road.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
This senseless ediot just ended up typing words without actually making sense.Do you always submit post like this on nairaland? Guess all your comments on nairaland can be refered to as space booking undecided
He made so much sense, more than the sense you can make in your whole life, if you don't change your way of thinking.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Sunkyphil(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
channel801:
That post was never made on Nairaland. It was copied by someone and pasted on Nairaland.

For your information, Bimbo Ajinibi made that post on Facebook since January 28. It was not posted on Nairaland until Feb 1. Op, verify your data before you post please.

Here is the original source on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152872235913876&set=a.47812328875.61356.739963875&type=1
U ARE RIGHT SHA IT COULD AV BEEN COPIED FROM THERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by masseratti: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That confirms our argument that APC lack brain of their own. How can this kind of people rule over right thinking people?
That means they will depend on nairaland to rule if they win.

God Forbid.
seems you can't comprehend simple English....olodo,illiterate...go back to school joor.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
kelvin100:
This clearly shows that Bimbo Ajinibi is the same person as Lai Muhammad.
No reference to Bimbo Ajinibi in the editorial but proudly signed by Lai Muhammad.

So funny, isn't it?
To be honest, it's as dry as ile Galili.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by delugadou(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That confirms our argument that APC lack brain of their own. How can this kind of people rule over right thinking people?
That means they will depend on nairaland to rule if they win.

God Forbid.

*laughing in Swahili* Affidavit-swearing Peoples Congress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by zoomzoom(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Interesting...now I can 100% agree that both APC and PDP have paid agent on nairaland

Mostly A PC Agents..infiltrating all fora since the days of ACN.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Redoil: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collynzo419:
Change is here

Sai Buhari
where is the change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by ideee03(f): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
I thought i was the only one that noticed that.
Collynzo9:

''Bimbo Ajinbi wrote'' shows that the Nairalander copied it from somewhere else and rightly referenced the person.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by eaglechild: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
I find the write up very shallow and petty.

Buhari that executed and jailed his subjects outside the rule of law has no moral justification to cry fowl in such matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Skywalker5(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
To be honest, i was kind of like on PDP's side just for the sake of it(although i know nothing about politics) but i have seen how desperate PDP is and its really irritating. Like its a do or die affair. The only people i pity most are the agberos and agent that they pay small change and will come online or shout about beating their chest to fight for this politicians. The truth is, I don't trust both Jonathan and Buhari but Jonathan has been there for 6 years and done nothing.Only pardoning criminals and shouting "stealing is not corruption"Its time for someone else to take over. It cant get any worse than it already is in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by PhockPhockMan: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
masseratti:
seems you can't comprehend simple English....olodo,illiterate...go back to school joor.

#BuhariMustDebate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by crudedude(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who's Bimbo Ajinibi
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
When I saw the documentary..
It was full of lies.
It was full of personal hatred.
It was demonic talking about someone who lost his daughter.

Aside that imagine fayose wishing death for buhari.

They have used all sorts of tricks to fool nigerians,top of which is religion, yet this GMB keeps waxing stronger.

When an opponent like pdp results in character and personal attack on GMB.. This conclusion simply means they already know they will loose.

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by rexoluj(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC JUST WON THE HEARTS OF NAIRALANDERS BY THIS RECOGNITION AND PUBLICITY.

Keep up the good work guys, May your skills and creativity neva diminish
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
egift:
Some Agents of Lies were here telling us how Buhari will shut down Nairaland, I just laughed. Nairaland is Nigeria's number one social media - like everything Nigerian, a Buhari's administration will support it in anyway required.

Buhari will run a very vibrant, interactive and youth-oriented administration. Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari.

you wish...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by chichriso: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
this is great
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kizmarty:

you wish...

he wishes... grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
majamajic:
The NL poster deserves some ink from sponsors of this advert.

I pray for a peaceful election, let the better of the 2 clueless men win .

God bless nigeria !!!

The Nairalander who posted it also quoted another by the name Bimbo Ajinibi , who may not be a Nairalander , a classic case of "ole gbe , ole gba".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by sleekymag(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
It's also a full page advertorial on Today's Daily Sun, page 23.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
remsonik:
PDP has an empty propangada. A ruling party acting like an opposition and making a mockery of the lives of anyone who dares to contest against them. Nigerians have made up their mind!! No to slavery, no to hunger and poverty. PDP must go!!
No matter how u shout,nobody will put ur own on newspaper so chill,Ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oya Buhari win and give him a better job. #MinistryOfInformation grin

#GEJ till 29th may 2019.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by watchman111: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Interesting...now I can 100% agree that both APC and PDP have paid agent on nairaland
my brother,I don dey fear oh.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by watchman111: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
No matter how u shout,nobody will put ur own on newspaper so chill,Ma.
hahahahahah..bros u r wiket oh..lol....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti / Nigeria Is 4th Cheapest Country To Live In The World - World Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.