Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian (33939 Views)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Change2015(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
kingslly:
You guys should use your widow's mite to cast yourselves out of the spell you are in and join us because We are already on that path,anyone that is making you guys not to see anything good in your government is decieving you.Rome wasnt built in a day.

At Jonathans pace, Rome would never have been built. Little things he could do to reassure citizens that his head is correct, he fails to do. Saying how much did Nwobodo steal, that he was jailed? I mean seriously! Or his comments about not knowing where the Chibok girls are, failure to deal with the insurgency... Sorry but I'm embarrassed by the current president, and will celebrate his election defeat. No Nigerian president has ever brought our reputation so low. Last election, almost half of those that voted for him were in the north. Their reward has been abuse by Ijaw elements and irresponsible inaction concerning boko haram, while he flits from church to church like some desolate miracle seeker. Thankfully Buhari is nothing like him.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Orunto: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Whatever APC says about GEJ is News. Whatever PDP says about Buhari is Rumour and vice versa always to sooth APC supporters. Ihe more insults you throw at a Dictator and getting him to smile over, the more Democrat you make of him.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by BlackTechnology: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
cech09:
@blacktechnology
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!!!

GEJ is on Nairaland

That's my belief
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Jarus(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
I also read it in Thisday.

The guy's comment is the best response anyone could have made to that morbid documentary.

Good job by the APC media strategists for finding it and giving it this exposure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dear Nairaland Moderators,

Do not give yourself credit of what you do not deserve at all.

The Guardian Newspaper editors did not come here on Nairaland nor anyone related to APC to pick or copy what someone posted here.

A Nairaland member, notoriousbabe posted "Bimbo Ajinibi wrote:".

You should know that notoriousbabe copied the post from somewhere and came here to post and he even referenced it to BIMBO AJINIBI.

In fact, just search for BIMBO AJINIBI via GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE, you will see the same post on many blogs and websites and you can even see the social media profiles of the person.

Perhaps, Bimbo Ajinibi could an APC online agent AND not a member of or not related to anyone on NAIRALAND.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by ideologies(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
mpowa:

What are you talking about? He didn't claim the idea, he quoted the source, moreover whoever wrote it would be happy his comment was sponsored in the newspaper for a national audience to read.
If you are not on nl, how would you have known that it from nl,
Snap where nl or the writer was quoted, are you not seeing liar Mohammed at the end of the publications
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by horlarjay(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just wondering why some fools still follow PDP/GEJ after all we' ve experinced from them...when are we gonna be liberated in dis country sef? Osu mi o
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by mpowa(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

The Guardian Newspaper editors did not come here on Nairaland nor anyone related to APC to pick or copy what someone posted here.

You should know that notoriousbabe copied the post from somewhere and came here to post and he even referenced it to BIMBO AJINIBI.

In fact, just search for BIMBO AJINIBI via GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE, you will see the same post on many blogs and websites and you can even see the social media profiles of the person.

Perhaps, Bimbo Ajinibi could an APC online agent AND not a member of or not related to anyone on NAIRALAND.

The fact that Lai Mohammed copied from Nairaland means that nairaland promoted the post to a level, maybe it won't have made it to the news paper if it wasn't posted into Nairaland, so Nairaland deserves some credit.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by MalcoImX: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

I don't think any Presidential candidate has ever been ridiculed by a party with the tactical support of the Presidency the way PDP and it supporters have done...

Now they want the man to give their debate a stamp of legitimacy.....knowing fully well that any planned debate without the participation of the APC candidate will never command legitimacy.

It won't work.....they should debate with APGA..UPN...LABOUR ....and other numerous parties available for the debate.
True, they should go ahead without APC they should within APGA, LABOUR and others.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by notoriousbabe: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
mpowa:

The fact that Lai Mohammed copied from Nairaland means that nairaland promoted the post to a level, maybe it won't have made it to the news paper if it wasn't posted into Nairaland, so Nairaland deserves some credit.
ayam the raining yampion on nailarand and guidean newspaper. Moderators/seun take note.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by notoriousbabe: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
kingthreat:
Where is Notoriousbabe, I need to give her a hug. Glad to know my wicked comments gets to politicians.
the only prize I need is for seun to unban iya ngbali #seununbaniyangbali

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by TheAdvocate(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
zicoraads:
I just got my hands on today's Guardian and was a little bit surprised to find this advert on page 85 of the paper. I guess it's true what they say about being careful what we post here and any online forum for that matter. You may never know who is paying attention.

Kudos to the poster though. Yours was more than making FP on Nairaland.

So why did the Newspaper advert state "Signed, Lai Mohammed, National Publicity Secretary"? I smell a rat somewhere.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by killuminati(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:
Buhari will never stay on the same debate platform with a man that approved the mocking of the death of his wife and daughter....and the wish of death to him.

He will use alternative means to reach Nigerians....
correct yarn
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by tpwealth(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
anonimi:

Should we not be asking if Alhaji LIE Muhammed has paid COPYRIGHT fees to the poster or is the APCheat also involved in PLAGIARISM in addition to their other crimes of lies, distortions, half-truths etc
another clueless Tanoid on rampage
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by tpwealth(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kutunban:
Analysing the said post, all I see is cheap seeking sympathy by APC. GEJ has never quoted the death of GMB daughter or wish death on GMB. The documentary was a fact about the kind of person he is and I call on all Nigerians to disregard the post because all the strategies of APC to tarnish the personality of GEJ will not hold grounds. GEJ is a humble and gentle man. I call on all Nigerians to read the book "I have no enemies to fight" because its a collection of his quotes. The APC has disrespected the office of the president by calling him offensive names through the media, GEJ has never fought back at the APC or ban the press or media houses because he uphold the rule of law on like GMB who claims the press can be ban if its a distraction to government. I call on all Nigerians to disregard the post of APC e-Warriors because they are trying to instigate emotional outburst by GMB supporters.
I have no enemies to fight: GEJ
God bless Nigeria
bro, am sorry to say, you are just ranting, we shuld disregard facts dat even the blind man can,t deny
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
That newspapers must be for the slow or weak minded people!
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Olaone1: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by dhaewood(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=38pt]feb2015 ELECTION[/size]

Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by bestat(m): 1:46am On Feb 04, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

Tell them oooO!! All I 'll say is.. the APC hired (American) campaign team r good.. Turning every disadvantage to advantage. The PDP are not capitalising on their advantage even with enough moles in d APC camp. Well GEJ all the way still.. !! Love the heat, so intense.. I imagine how d rehearsal will be in each camp
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by 100Cents: 3:53am On Feb 04, 2015
blaqship:
Then Lai Mohammed just committed crime i.e plagiarism or is he the bimbo aji guy?

He copied verbatim. Talk of an Olodo guy..
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by 100Cents: 3:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Djicemob:
This just proves how clueless APC and its team are,going to different online platforms to look for rebuttals to accusations on its aspirant.Meanwhile,when asked to come and disprove these claims in person by means such as the debate,you see em running helter scatter looking for escape routes.

No certificate.

No presidential debates.

I wonder o..
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Funjosh(m): 4:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Honestly I don miss that IYANGBALI monika grin

notoriousbabe:
the only prize I need is for seun to unban iya ngbali #seununbaniyangbali
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2015
mpowa:

smiley
Ok sir, I hear you. But when I say there are two contestants, you know what I'm talking about, would you vote for the presidential candidate of ACCORD party for instance, that you don't even know his name not talk of see his picture?

I'll take that as a comic-relieve cheesycheesy
seriously, I'll... we're the ones who don't wanna get to know them...

the political system in Nigeria, is unfavourable just like the German league is for Bayern alone(one horse race)
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by mpowa(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Kizmarty:

I'll take that as a comic-relieve cheesycheesy
seriously, I'll... we're the ones who don't wanna get to know them...

the political system in Nigeria, is unfavourable just like the German league is for Bayern alone(one horse race)

cheesy Na so we see am here o! what can we do? You've zero chance unless you have a deep endless pocket and a standby godfather.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
mpowa:

cheesy Na so we see am here o! what can we do? You've zero chance unless you have a deep endless pocket and a standby godfather.

we really have a long way to go
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by cecegorz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
zicoraads:
I just got my hands on today's Guardian and was a little bit surprised to find this advert on page 85 of the paper. I guess it's true what they say about being careful what we post here and any online forum for that matter. You may never know who is paying attention.

Kudos to the poster though. Yours was more than making FP on Nairaland.

You should know that Lai Moh'd, Fani Kayode, Joe Igbokwe and all the various govt media aides are bona fide Nairalanders.

Do you think that all these propagandas they freely dish out here is for fun?
When next you see them shouting Sai Buhari, or GEJ till 2050, just know they are actually earning their pay.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by aviazuva: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Omooba77:

80% of the advert were true,at least I witnessed how soldiers break shops and stores to sell goods at give away price ,how men were whipped like goats,frog jump for coming late to office,even if your car broke down for road.

Let us reason this out.

Soldiers broke shops of people that did what ? ask your parents, I was around then.
Men were wiped like goats and frog jumped for coming late to office, that was true but the reasonm for lateness is not true, once more askyour parents, I was around then.
If you were around during Shagari government, you would understand and support GMB for saving Nigeria.
People were hoarding rice which they imported, creating artificial scarcity and increasing price far and above 100%.
Civil servants had their businesses which they attended to during the time they should be in their offices.
Ghost workers were more than real workers. Without showing NPN membership card, nothing nothing for you at the federal level.
Shagari was virtually under the control of the NPN cabal even though he had NCE and was ateacher.

When Buhari soldiers would force open the warehouses after several warning for the owners to stop hoarding, many hungry Nigerians would gather and buy the food stuff at the appropriate prices. The soldiers would leave the money at the entrance of the ware houses and leave.

Many Many Many good things to talk about GMB. Such that if you were around then, you would volunteer for the "UK casing mission"

All those he punished had their faults one by one. How much was Dollar to Naira then, ask your parents, i was around then.

Let me tell you, If INEC announces GMB as winner of after FEB 14, evn before May 29, you will start seeing positive behaviour creeping into our public life even before his first presidential address to the nation.
think of how good and smooth traffic in Lagos would be if everyone starts driving well and obeying trffic rules, thats just one.
Ask your parents how it was then, I was around then.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by Omooba77: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
aviazuva:

Let us reason this out.

Soldiers broke shops of people that did what ? ask your parents, I was around then.
Men were wiped like goats and frog jumped for coming late to office, that was true but the reasonm for lateness is not true, once more askyour parents, I was around then.
If you were around during Shagari government, you would understand and support GMB for saving Nigeria.
People were hoarding rice which they imported, creating artificial scarcity and increasing price far and above 100%.
Civil servants had their businesses which they attended to during the time they should be in their offices.
Ghost workers were more than real workers. Without showing NPN membership card, nothing nothing for you at the federal level.
Shagari was virtually under the control of the NPN cabal even though he had NCE and was ateacher.

When Buhari soldiers would force open the warehouses after several warning for the owners to stop hoarding, many hungry Nigerians would gather and buy the food stuff at the appropriate prices. The soldiers would leave the money at the entrance of the ware houses and leave.

Many Many Many good things to talk about GMB. Such that if you were around then, you would volunteer for the "UK casing mission"

All those he punished had their faults one by one. How much was Dollar to Naira then, ask your parents, i was around then.

Let me tell you, If INEC announces GMB as winner of after FEB 14, evn before May 29, you will start seeing positive behaviour creeping into our public life even before his first presidential address to the nation.
think of how good and smooth traffic in Lagos would be if everyone starts driving well and obeying trffic rules, thats just one.
Ask your parents how it was then, I was around then.

Thanks for agreeing all what I said,I dont need to ask my parent,old enough to know what washappening.People were selling what they bought and when government forcedprices below the cost price,they decided to close shops.Do you know how many soldiers wives that suddenly becomes provision and rice sellers.How much were given to shop owners.Oga I was not a kid then oh,God bless you,my vote remain with GEJ.
Re: A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian by valmunich(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2015
This is intellectual theft nah undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagosians Beat Kai Officials After They Nabbed & Beat Up A Recharge Card Seller / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.