Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (56048 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dats my man real nigga koolcat@yusf bros abeg snd me i want nyorerelucky@gmail.com
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
bellsexsy@yahoo.com
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
curiobling:
yu are welcome email@ajisafe.simmy@gmail.com
I have sent it
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
wat bout mine?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
nabella123:
bellsexsy@yahoo.com
sent it
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dragnet is one of the leading
organizations recruiting for oil and gas
companies, banks, multinationals e.t.c. Dragnet
test question is computer based and comprises
of four major sections.
SECTION 1: This comprises of 20 numerical
reasoning questions. The questions are usually
graphical question involving pie chart, bar chart,
line graph and tables. You are required to
choose one correct option from a set of four
options.
SECTION 2: This comprises of 20 verbal reasoning
questions. The questions are usually
comprehension based where you are required to
read through a lengthy passage. You are
required to choose two correct options from a set
of four options.
SECTION 3: This comprises of 16 abstract
reasoning questions. The question consists of
various shapes where you are required to choose
the one that complete the series or the odd one
among them.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
unclerae:
Dats my man real nigga koolcat@yusf bros abeg snd me i want nyorerelucky@gmail.com
I have sent it uncle rae
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
SECTION 4: These are skill test. They are not
dragnet question but are set by the firm or
industry dragnet is recruiting for. This part
usually comprises of 40 questions. You are
required to choose one option from a set of four
options.
Frankly speaking, dragnet is one of the most
difficult aptitude test to pass. Some persons
have written it several times but find out that
they are not up to the required score. This can
be frustrating. The secret to passing Dragnet
aptitude test is preparation. With preparation
comes speed and accuracy since practice make
perfect. That is why we have decided to put
together hundreds of real dragnet questions for
job applicant and others to practice with.
Included with this pass questions are the
solution to know how to answer this question.
Additionally, we have compiled hundreds of
skill test questions asked by oil and Gas
Company, banks and multinational in their skill
test. This has enable job applicant to get well
prepared and build their confidence.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
i got it Boss...soon open d link
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
@yusf wat do you hv 2say concernin wat i jst posted?....

is the info up todate?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
so true @unclerae, d last one I did has skills test but those are for oil and gas coys, I made it through the testing stage for chevron but not after I have failed Mobil own, I can tell u it takes a lot of practise and confidence to scale through but with early preparation, its easier that way....for those that will be dropping their mail...no need, I will drop the link where you can download these materials directly....https://www.dropbox.com/s/oikgg5kculnzywv/SHL%20Apptitude%20Test%20Q%20and%20A.%202011.pdf

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg u guys shud not turn this thread to those type that wud be filled with emails, past questions r everywere online
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
hv dwnld it bt findin if difficult to open PDF....
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
Abeg u guys shud not turn this thread to those type that wud be filled with emails, past questions r everywere online
thats why I dropped d link so we can talk of the main issue
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
reading mode to you all
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
which app did u use to open dat pdf yusf
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
nor b small readin...
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
See you all my people in the airplane in jesus name
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
adobe PDF reader
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
is adobe flash player dat i hv....will need to dwnld PDF reader.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
:Punclerae have you gotten yours yet..or dont you think they emailed those who applied since dec.abi have they forgotten our emails..lol :
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
unclerae have you gotten yours yet..or dont you think they emailed those who applied since dec.abi have they forgotten our emails..lol :
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
nabella123:
unclerae have you gotten yours yet..or dont you think they emailed those who applied since dec.abi have they forgotten our emails..lol :
@nabella123, let's keep the faith, we are many on d waiting list, d only comfort I have now is the fact that none of d firsstgate candidates have been sent d mail, but let's wait and see
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
curiobling:
yu are welcome email@ajisafe.simmy@gmail.com
thanks man.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
lol hahhahhahhahaha you are funny leave first gate them ooo I believe ours are coming
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
The horse is prepared for the battle but the race of the Lord #Favour grin
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls wia do you guys got dis info from! dat de interview is on de 28 of feb
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
I paid 5500 to motir seaspire a day before the closing date,i beliv those that paid late wil b on the second batch
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
nabella123:
lol hahhahhahhahaha you are funny leave first gate them ooo I believe ours are coming
lolz....what do u mean...did not understand
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
zmado:
I paid 5500 to motir seaspire a day before the closing date,i beliv those that paid late wil b on the second batch
when did you pay
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
I paid feburary 5 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
zmado after paying did you get an sms saying you will be short listed for the fiest batch of imterview

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / What Is Wrong In Asking Someone "How Was Your Night?" / Chat Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.