Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55780 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by MacMaster01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
yusfe4real:
I will like to see the link for that
Just sent a pm
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
MacMaster01:

bro do u think it's safe to apply to first gate now?, people are saying it's free but on their site u still hv to input confirmation pin to continue registration I'll need ur advice
there won't be a change to that till after the first interview....they have even suspended sale of pin on etranzact since last week..so just keep up with d house,
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
MacMaster01:

Just sent a pm
I have not seen it yet bro
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
curiobling:
my guy just forwarded his refund msg frm first gate that his details and confirmation code be sent to an email to get back his 3500 that its now free. . .i suspect something smelling in this first gate frm d onset
I understand your plight bro....just wait a bit, u will hopefully get your own message. I know if u were d one that got that message, u will give it a air of credibility
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
eduhenry90:

where u able to send ur details to d e-mail? mine isn't delivering
yes I was able to, just check d email well and send your stuffs...I guess we are d lucky ones grin

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
lol....warriwolf
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
yusfe4real:
I understand your plight bro....just wait a bit, u will hopefully get your own message. I know if u were d one that got that message, u will give it a air of credibility
am not a candidate of controversial first gate sir
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
yusfe4real:
I will like to see the link for that
goto the middle of the thread to get the link and its disclaimer upload i think we have gone past that stage
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
does it mean that first gate is sending refund to avoid been bound by the contract of specific performance by discharging itself?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
curiobling:
does it mean that first gate is sending refund to avoid been bound by the contract of specific performance by discharging itself?

Nobody knows. It's a mystery
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Be informed that you are to come
with the Printouts of the mail and
an ID card for Identification to
your respective centres and at the
time indicated in email sent to you,
without these you will not be
attended to.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kindly note that you are to report
at your various centres on 28th
February, 2015 as indicated in the overseas internship programme
Confirmatory Message" that has
been sent to your email.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by eduhenry90(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
yusfe4real:
yes I was able to, just check d email well and send your stuffs...I guess we are d lucky ones grin
thanks.. missed a letter in d e-mail, I've sent it..
Now we wait..........
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
unclerae:
been sent to your email.

When did you get this info
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
please have any one gotten an email from motir
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
unclerae:
been sent to your email.
I tot @curiobling said OIP was not legit. motir candidates will be surprised... there is no single confirmation from any motir candidates as of now....amazing
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
I have received neither email nor text msg confirmining the interview centers but got a text on 3rd of FEB as one of the first batch candidates....from Motir
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
unclerae:
been sent to your email.
Please where is lagos centre
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
yusfe4real:
I tot @curiobling said OIP was not legit. motir candidates will be surprised... there is no single confirmation from any motir candidates as of now....amazing
OIP is legit and no disputing that. i received msg from motir so thats why i opened this thread to know my ppl
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
my chairmen @curiobling,@yusfe4real...elitemen...motir & firstgat nation
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
i jst dey background dey observe O na since...i post dat msg to ease tension.

bt still O na still dey fight

who b motir?
who b firstgate?

we all na broders#ALL LEGIT EVRYTHING#
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin, its all good, at the end of the day, we are all trying to reason a common ground......I rep first gate NATION
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Eeechee(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Guys, you've done a good job so far. Tnx for your inputs. But I think we should draw a line between the 3500 and 5500 guys. Motirs has contracted firstgate to handle the interviews et AL... The kind of job Dragnet does for coys like chevron at testing stage. Motirs engages d successful candidates afterwards. This costed 5500. For the 3500 category, who will engage the successful candidates?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keke man stop me here. Unclerae l like youre style. See the way you diverted everone's mind both the controversal men. Sha, today is already gone. Let's hope that tomorrow will be better and helpful with vital info.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
unclerae:
i jst dey background dey observe O na since...i post dat msg to ease tension.

bt still O na still dey fight

who b motir?
who b firstgate?

we all na broders#ALL LEGIT EVRYTHING#

CONFIRM!!!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eeechee:
Guys, you've done a good job so far. Tnx for your inputs. But I think we should draw a line between the 3500 and 5500 guys. Motirs has contracted firstgate to handle the interviews et AL... The kind of job Dragnet does for coys like chevron at testing stage. Motirs engages d successful candidates afterwards. This costed 5500. For the 3500 category, who will engage the successful candidates?
guy check out first gate website, they are not exam organising body like dragnet, it is a company on its own with lots of project and I know their office here in abuja.....so for your question, first gate will engage its candidates
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by davidnzere19: 4:45am On Feb 24, 2015
PJSWFIT:

Have you received text message
r

yes sir
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2015
have you
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
motir jst sent emails this mornin#Online aptitude test#
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2015
what! Did you just get the e-mail online test. LOL.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2015
prince did u?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Pls stop causing confusions here if yu know yourself,this thread is for serious academician not for a secondary kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.