Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected (21116 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / Buhari Didn’t Use Public Funds For Presidential Campaign, Stop Calling For Probe / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by babasanti: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
In Buhari's voice; fastor flease tell them . GEJ till 2019
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by babasanti: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
In Buhari's voice; fastor flease tell them . GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by appini: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is only Tinubu that will believe that in the whole wide world
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by ignis: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
kaycid77:
I am not a lawyer but my wife is... this is a kind of common lies you hear from lawyers... as you can see he didn't finish the statement... he said b4 and never mention after the election... pastor prof I will not vote for u cos I want you to make heaven not hell tru lies.... have u seen liar Mohamed lately

You really caught the Gentle thief.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by lumyehiteryur(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
One reason Nigeria is always backward........ We c no bad in bad. A politically elected leader in ds country does not need to steal to live a decent and enjoyable life. The salaries and allowances are even better than their counterparts in United States. but we live in a country wher if ur family holds a public office and does not steal u frustrate and call him names.

This man has only said wat any right thinking person should say.................. c comments..

LETS EMBRACE RIGHT LIVING

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by kuzee(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
say that to God not us,
coz you can only deceive us but not God
if he was wise he wnt post such a thing.
coz we are not going to be there when you count your money..
no matter how you play politics, you are gonna steal.. Phil 4:8

in Gej voice
#Stealing is not corruption
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by slap1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
So why should we know about it? Are we God's secretary?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by kuzee(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eberex:
Yeah right!
lol.. i de look you with one eye shocked
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by kenock: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
That's for him, political words, tinubu and cow are there with their big basket
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by kenock: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
That's for him, political words, tinubu and cow are there with their big baskets, so they teach him how its done. APC!!!? CHAIN!!!!!!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by jimmayoy: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
watered:
I don't like people of many words cos in the multitude of words sin is inevitable.

We've heard this tale long before now and they still failed

What is impossible with PDP is possible with the APC that am seeing today.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by femi4: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Sir Millions of Nigerians know this and that's why they're supporting you and Baba

sir don't worry yourself you are our next vice Presido

Sir Nigerians love you so much

Thanks
You are now 'f' abi
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by eleko1: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
On point.We'll surely watch and see how those thief will get money to buy plane anyhow.I see those who stole our money to buy one thing or the other selling them off cos BUHARI won't tolerate thieves
dvee2:

Agreed, one thing I am sure of is GMB /Osinbajo will sell off those 13 aircraft currently in the presidential fleet, leaving only about two or three
cool wink
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by mencade4: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
wordcat:

Hohoo
hahahaha,,,,,,,,politicians should be made to make oaths into offices with our indigeneous gods. They will receive their rewards very quickly....honesty will be rampant and corruption will dissappear.

Allah and Jehovah will not strike them here even if they steal the whole world.

We need sango, amadioha, ogboni, etc to try their own chance. I bet u everywhere in nigeria will develop. No one will steal government money.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by pupsyd: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
submitting to the godfather.....

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Faibuhari: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Since you aided and abetted Tinubu to steal, you are still going to hell where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by tomzman: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
So help you God.

Changing Nigeria for good is as simple as APC!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by PStacks(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari and osinbajo have plenty Moral and Social Values.

They are Upright

They are Devote

They are Humble

They are Meek

They are Simple

They are Sincere

They are Godly

They are Resolute

They are Proper Resource Managers and Astute Administrators

They are the Change that works.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by thunder74(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
He should not cajole us with God's sentiments. His pledge has already been taken care of by the Bible which says Thou shall not steal". How many of other scripture has he kept? At least he should check this out before we believe his deceit 2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by mondrism(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Story of the gods
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by wordcat(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
hahahaha,,,,,,,,politicians should be made to make oaths into offices with our indigeneous gods. They will receive their rewards very quickly....honesty will be rampant and corruption will dissappear.

Allah and Jehovah will not strike them here even if they steal the whole world.

We need sango, amadioha, ogboni, etc to try their own chance. I bet u everywhere in nigeria will develop. No one will steal government money.

If there is god at all, then he's dead. I don't believe in any god.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha,
Hypocrites language,
Political style,
Blood suckers dream,
Pretender do the worst mouth,

GEJ till 2019
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by kenock: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
You know he is a pastor, pastors don't steal.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
And that is to count for what? Men make pledges with God and break them everyday; God is a God of Mercy...Next...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by jydemmie(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Can any pdp aspirant make dt kinda pledge dt they won't steal.....infact hv nt heard or read anythn of such frm any of them...they r bunch of corrupt thieves...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by ndcide(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why will he steal?

was he contemplating it?

what if others "TAKE"

GEJ does not steal.... Fact

Others close to him do.

He is a pastor he should know people" TAKE" and bring to church.... pastor Osinbajo should know better
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Allen8206: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Its quite unfortunate you didnt hear from God before embarking on this journey . Well we cannot entrust the resources of this nation into the hands of a pastor who cannot hear from God . Pls learn to hear from God and is good to dream too.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by watered(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
jimmayoy:

What is impossible with PDP is possible with the APC that am seeing today.
One question you failed to ask is; who are the constituents of APC, are they not the same incompetent, corrupt and vile men that decamped from the PDP?

My brother this is just a case of table water with various brands viz swan, faro, ragolis and what have u; water remains water. These are same men under different party.

Nigeria has raped democracy!!!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by obontami: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
If you're
voting remember thisfactors;1. The chibok
Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4.
Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6.
Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8.
Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of
Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12. Selling
of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly
Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National
Assembly
tragedy. 18.Stella's oduah Aviation Scam.
19.Kerosene subsidy -------------- TheyDidn't
Raise 20Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise
21Billion fordilapidated hospitals, They
Did'traise 21Billion for MilitaryWeapons
against Boko Haram,They Didn't raise
21Billion forflood Victims, They Didn't
raise21Billion for children dying ofVaccine
preventable disease, Theydidn't raise
21Billion for thehomeless. BUT they all
gatheredto raise 21Billion for another
4Years
of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY,CORRUPTION, AND
BADGOVERNANCE. VoteGMB VoteAPC
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by lomprico(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
edozie04:
am supporting buhari but them saying they will not loot is impossible
So why r u supporting him? because looting is what brought us to this present mess in d first place.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by 989900: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Laughing in Swahili. grin
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by austinvsb1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
edozie04:
am supporting buhari but them saying they will not loot is impossible

Mister...... it is very possible! Its not everyone that has the 'stealing is not corruption' Mentality. i served as the financial secretary of OAU student union and i didnt pocket a kobo of union's money. Speak for yourself pls. Besides, this is someone that pastor Adeboye trusts to get the job done. Prof osibanjo is one of the reasons why my support for the Buhari team is unshakeable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Return One Illegal AK 47 Rifle, Collect N1m, Gov. Yari Assures / Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka / 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.