Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected (21098 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / Buhari Didn’t Use Public Funds For Presidential Campaign, Stop Calling For Probe / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by olumite2014(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
May God help him.

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by mencade4: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
wordcat:

If there is god at all, then he's dead. I don't believe in any god.
maybe sha
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by stynhaq(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
bokohalal:

Odigie Oyegun

Balarabe Musa

Shehu Shagari

We could add many more names of incorruptible Nigerians. And,maybe,OSINBAJO, after he has dutifully served Nigeria.

Young man you are blabbing.

John Odigie Oyegun massively stole Edo peoples' money within the short opportunity he had.

Ask me how I know? I was born and brought up in Benin - There wasn't PDP or APC then so don't conclude I'm taking sides.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by 1009ja: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
What will happen to Tinubu and the billions of dollars he stole? Thief abound in PDP and (yes) APC.
After the elections, all the PDP looters will decamp to APC to hide their loots and APC will then be full of their own looters and the new PDP looting members.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by lyricalz: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bcuz of politics u now wished 2 b called prof osinbanjo instead of pastor osinbajo, a whole senior pastor 4 dat mata.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by ghost1718(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:
APC VP aspirant, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo shares his
pledge to God concerning public funds on twitter

See tweet below :

http://www..ng/2015/02/03/prof-osinbajo-pledges-god-not-steal-public-funds-elected/
u steal church money, God no complain, so na public money u go steal God go come complain ??
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Off topic. Happy birthday to berem. She's actually older than Buhari grin shocked grin
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by bokohalal(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
stynhaq:

Young man you are blabbing.

John Odigie Oyegun massively stole Edo peoples' money within the short opportunity he had.

Ask me how I know? I was born and brought up in Benin - There wasn't PDP or APC then so don't conclude I'm taking sides.
And I was born and brought up where? I am from Evbiemwen axis. Now, unless you are closely related to Oyegun, you do not know him more than I do as Edo state governor. Some Binis even hate him for not being ethnocentric.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by vioment: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
One man one vote anything else na cheating. With that said this talk sound like parables. I just believe that after 4years Gen. Buhari and his administration can look back and say he tried for electrification, security, and some other major infrastructure, I can't say the same for Mr johnatan. All those agriculture yarns and all those accomplishment wey person no dey see no make sense to me without affordable and steady power supply. Nigeria's problem go pass 20years to solve but this guy just laff laff play play six years like that. To come add insult to injury he come be ijaw wey me and them no fit see eye to eye as to per say their level never reach and e no go reach. Am not a bigot but Ijaw militants kill my very good friend wey happen to get job wey e qualify for inside oil company. And presido still open mouth say them no be terrorist on top of that say e know them. At the end of the day, bygone na bygone RIP bro. Gen. Buhari never open mouth defend boko devils. And all these yarns aside, Gen. Buhari qualify interms of integrity pass the guy. Presido na humble guy wey I go forever respect him humility but truth be told no be hin birthrite to president of a whole Nigeria for 10years like that.
So feb. 14 2015 ni ike Chukwu, me one go thumb am for Gen. Buhari. And I hope say e win.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by DoGood66: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
DeHero1:

What is this one saying now? angry
I no fit laf sef
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by dove3: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
It is possible but my advise is focus your energy on programs that will lessen Nigerians problems,lay a good foundation for future gov,tackle corruption,provide basic amenities.these are some of the indexes by which we shall say no or yes you deep your hand into the treasury for personal pleasure.
My verdict
Your PVC for APC is AVC that's to say A Vote for Change
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by xpagnol: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Anyone who supports Buhari must be a lone ranger, he can never work within an organized team. If given the chance, he must be autocratic and arrogant in his dealings. He must not be a patient individual who can endure to observe the views of others before his decisions are reached in a growing democracy like ours. A typical Buhari fan must be tyrant in nature. A buhari fan is a pessimist who always focus on the bad side of issues and never eager to proffer any solution if not under a condition that must be met, even a situation so dangerous to the risk of loosing his own life. A buharist must be Adolf Hitlous in nature without/left formal education when the competitions for school head boy was hot, found himself in the German army after his two applications were rejected in the Vienna school of Arts and school of Architecture due to his violent potentials. A Buharist is acute victim of the effects of the failures of previous administrations who now believes in the worst without hope anymore. A buharist will hardly forgive no matter how long you have erred him. A Buhari fan will always believe in achieving his missions any which way not minding who feels the pain of his actions. A Buhari fan is never remorseful even though he overthrew a civilian government. A buharist must be afraid of debates and continually searching for his certificate if at all any ever existed. A buhari fan can boast of controlling the international market of any commodity and stabilize any currency at his wimps and caprices. A Buhari fan loves to ban commodities even though there are no measures to cushion the effects. A Buharist must be against the National conference and its outcome. Buharism is not a religion but a disease worst than Ebola.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Etruth: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2015
docdung:
what of the one stolen before?
Where? When?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by neocortex: 2:16am On Feb 04, 2015
bokohalal:

Odigie Oyegun

Balarabe Musa

Shehu Shagari

We could add many more names of incorruptible Nigerians. And,maybe,OSINBAJO, after he has dutifully served Nigeria.

This is quite funny, how can you list the man Shagari that your god Buhari claimed to have sacked for being corrupt as one of the incorruptibles.
It is quite clear that Buahri's supporters don't know their right from left.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 04, 2015
bokohalal:

Odigie Oyegun

Balarabe Musa

Shehu Shagari

odigie oyegun was a gov of edo state n during his tenure, he ensured a chunk of every civil servants salary was forcefully 'saved' for God alone knows what...whatever happened to that money and da interest it must have generated remains a mistery.
So niggga,quit deceiving urself n saying what u got no idea of...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by bokohalal(m): 4:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Rexxie:

odigie oyegun was a gov of edo state n during his tenure, he ensured a chunk of every civil servants salary was forcefully 'saved' for God alone knows what...whatever happened to that money and da interest it must have generated remains a mistery.
So niggga,quit deceiving urself n saying what u got no idea of...

A "mystery " to you but I have no idea. Na wa for Rexxie logic.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Franky9584(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm, u have nt won yet and u re talking abt public fund, y not ask God 4 wisdom first since u claimed 2b pastor?
GEJ til 2019
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by inalegwu99(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
a personality far beter dan jonathan and sambo combined....gejites should still keep dreamin they will rig and win...it will do them like film trick....sai Buhari

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by jdilight(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
APC VP aspirant, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo shares his
pledge to God concerning public funds on twitter

See tweet below :

http://www..ng/2015/02/03/prof-osinbajo-pledges-god-not-steal-public-funds-elected/

This man doesn't know the function of a vice. Who will allow you near public fund.

A vice is not voted. The president can kick you out anytime. A vice is just a soft landing for the president.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Atigba: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Foolishness

Have not been stealing poor Nigerians tiches and offering
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by EMANY01(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
vioment:
One man one vote anything else na cheating. With that said this talk sound like parables. I just believe that after 4years Gen. Buhari and his administration can look back and say he tried for electrification, security, and some other major infrastructure, I can't say the same for Mr johnatan. All those agriculture yarns and all those accomplishment wey person no dey see no make sense to me without affordable and steady power supply. Nigeria's problem go pass 20years to solve but this guy just laff laff play play six years like that. To come add insult to injury he come be ijaw wey me and them no fit see eye to eye as to per say their level never reach and e no go reach. Am not a bigot but Ijaw militants kill my very good friend wey happen to get job wey e qualify for inside oil company. And presido still open mouth say them no be terrorist on top of that say e know them. At the end of the day, bygone na bygone RIP bro. Gen. Buhari never open mouth defend boko devils. And all these yarns aside, Gen. Buhari qualify interms of integrity pass the guy. Presido na humble guy wey I go forever respect him humility but truth be told no be hin birthrite to president of a whole Nigeria for 10years like that.
So feb. 14 2015 ni ike Chukwu, me one go thumb am for Gen. Buhari. And I hope say e win.

You speak based on your experience living in the south,based on my own experience as I lived a lifetime in the north,i maintain that if you vote Buhari and he wins, you will forever regret it.
Vote whom you want to vote shaa.No be politics go make us fight.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by sevo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abegi!!! Mai hear word.others wey steal our money before pledge to sango abi? NEXT!!!!!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by purplekayc(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin he doesnt need to say nah.which means he had it in mind in the first place
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by vioment: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2015
EMANY01:

You speak based on your experience living in the south,based on my own experience as I lived a lifetime in the north,i maintain that if you vote Buhari and he wins, you will forever regret it.
Vote whom you want to vote shaa.No be politics go make us fight.

Brother, you are right, I speak from experience. I schooled in delsu before I went to UNN. I respect your opinion eventhough I no gbadu your vote. To each his own sha. Politics no suppose make us fight - much respect, unlike some dundees wey wan dey claim superman dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting / Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.