Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected (21113 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / Buhari Didn’t Use Public Funds For Presidential Campaign, Stop Calling For Probe / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Teaxa(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Teslim Really Got Me Laughing Through out the Debate @ U.I today.

Teslim Folarin Just The Same As Other PDP Members.
I don't Know Why PDP members won't concentrate on there acheivement n what they av for the pple but only to tarnish n bad mouth other political party is there only way of campaigning ...
Mtcheeewwww......

Pa Jonah....I Hail U N Ur Disciples O.

#Change
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by apcmustwin(f): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I know you will not get there sha but even if you do, what will you tell Tiifnubu? sad
u idiots peddling rumours about tinibu, has he been charged with an charges of stealing government fund or u are jus programmed by hate and jealously to hate on tinubu.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by bokohalal(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
kingslly:
Judges and lawyers continue earning their full salaries even after retirement,is that not stealing public fund?There are so many ways of stealing public funds. Lets not deviate abeg
He he he he. I think it is time for a break because in Edo we say "when you stay too long in a shit place, you start to find flies in metal shirt"
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Eluwilussit(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:
APC VP aspirant, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo shares his
pledge to God concerning public funds on twitter

See tweet below :

http://www..ng/2015/02/03/prof-osinbajo-pledges-god-not-steal-public-funds-elected/

Nonsense! So he needs to pledge to God before he knows that it is wrong to steal? So much for being a man of God. So much for change.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Onozboy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
You wont even win

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Jocdon(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Sir Millions of Nigerians know this and that's why they're supporting you and Baba

sir don't worry yourself you are our next vice Presido

Sir Nigerians love you so much

Thanks
MUGU.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by futureideal: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
I PRAY PEOPLE WILL NOT CORRUPT YOU
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by vigasimple(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
As a lawyer, there is something called exception or exclusion clause.

He may not steal for himself BUT ASIWAJU TINUBU leaders money must be paid, it is party money and not for him personally.

Please tell your story to the marines.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by brownlord: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
bokohalal:

That is our major problem. Someone like you cannot believe that a public officer should not dip his fingers in the public till. I will not be surprised if you support PDP

Mumu, if you believe this nonsense then you be real mugu.

What was the reason for that MOU he went to sign with Tinubu, if i hear say em no go pay money back to who sponsor am.

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Jocdon(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I know you will not get there sha but even if you do, what will you tell Tiifnubu? sad
Tinubu smoking weed nd gum even before Democracy.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by watchindelta(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
OK but i no trust any politician undecided weda pastor or non pastor. Money is the root of all evil just like Nigeria politice is the root to all locations to hell. grin
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Eluwilussit(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eberex:

Sorry to disappoint you but I support no one. But you will be a mugu if you believe that statement.

The truth is that that pledge is not necessary. As a pastor and so called agent of change, it is a given, that he shouldn't. If I am asked, I will tell him that he has made a blunder. In the developed world, that tweet alone will bring him down like a hurricane.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
KwoiZabo:
...he will not eat, but will be a conduit for Timubu to eat..afterall he is a stooge...abeg these men are doing business with Nigeria
In other news show some support for our Soldiers
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jocdon:
MUGU.

E dey pain you?

grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by babasanti: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
orinocopulse:
It should be easy to believe a pastor and someone who Pastor Adeboye describes as "Someone you can give a job to and go to sleep". Unfortunately, Nigerians have been beaten way too many times and we are more than twice shy!

However, for some reason, I take his word for it and believe that to a considerable extent he will stand by it!
but Adeboye Never endorsed him rather pledge his support For GEJ . GEJ till 2019
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by ceejayluv(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Story for the Hindu Pantheon...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by tolexy007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pastor don forget say our eye don clear...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by kingslly(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
U really need a break.
bokohalal:

He he he he. I think it is time for a break because in Edo we say "when you stay too long in a shit place, you start to find flies in metal shirt"
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by micrep3030(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Before what and after what lol he did not swear anything
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by wordcat(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
i dont think he can dare amadioha the God of thunder and swift answer.....becos if he do na for that he office thunder go fire.

Na yahweh and allah he pledge to jare.....foreign gods.

Hohoo
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
kaycid77:
I am not a lawyer but my wife is... this is a kind of common lies you hear from lawyers... as you can see he didn't finish the statement... he said b4 and never mention after the election... pastor prof I will not vote for u cos I want you to make heaven not hell tru lies.... have u seen liar Mohamed lately

You should try to understand the context before rushing to conclusion. He said he will not steal public funds. Either 'before' or as a 'thank you'. He isn't talking about election here okay?...he is talking about issuing of contract....he will not steal funds either by inflating the figures before executing the task, or by collecting 'thank you' gifts from people that were awarded the jobs

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by PastorOla1: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
We are with you, By His Grace, u shall become our next VP, IJN.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
So he won't steal,will he be corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by freshcvvs: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
You for steal na make Buhari barb you.. he go just use you do experiment.. go and ask those who worked with him in various capacity.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by simo4real(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
This suppose to be his pledge to God while going to twitter to broadcast it....APC just seeking for sympathy
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why is he telling us, I thought its a pledge to God.

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by docdung: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:
APC VP aspirant, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo shares his
pledge to God concerning public funds on twitter

See tweet below :

http://www..ng/2015/02/03/prof-osinbajo-pledges-god-not-steal-public-funds-elected/
what of the one stolen before?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by ngozionefeli: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
homesteady:
I so much have faith in this man because he is not just a Pastor, but a senior Pastor of RCCG!
I can't laff @ dis rubbish u typed RCCG pastor indeed, frm lawyer -pastor- politician(osinbajo) lawyer wen ova sabi lie nw abi, pastors dat don't even v d interest of church members abi I jst wonda wat he wud become wen he gets to dat vp position wit tinubu in control of his brain... Smh
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by bokohalal(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
brownlord:

Mumu, if you believe this nonsense then you be real mugu.

What was the reason for that MOU he went to sign with Tinubu, if i hear say em no go pay money back to who sponsor am.

Ewobi! Emabule n'owa iyekowa! Every one is not the same! Agbo! Do not ever quote me since you are fine with corruption. Ovbukho, do you not know why Nigerians are seeking refuge abroad?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by dvee2: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
eleko1:
cool Agreed with the man/VP in waiting.They aren't going there to eat billion food.I see them selling off those planes the clueless one aquired.One/two presidential plane is ok for them.They sure have a good Vision for NIG. VotE BUHARI/OSINBAJO FOR PRESIDENT wink cool

Agreed, one thing I am sure of is GMB /Osinbajo will sell off those 13 aircraft currently in the presidential fleet, leaving only about two or three

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by gpokraki(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Story 4 d gods .... Go tell dat 2 tifnubu nd c wat will hpn 2 u ... Nonsense.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by orinocopulse: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
babasanti:
but Adeboye Never endorsed him rather pledge his support For GEJ . GEJ till 2019

Well Adeboye's comment which I quite above is on YouTube for all to see. The alleged pledge for GEJ is not verified. Please post a link if I have missed it.
The authentic and official word from Adeboye and RCCG so far is his prayer for Nigeria, both contestant and non-partisanship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.