Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life (30421 Views)

Dear African Ladies Please Know This. / How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing / Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by SenatorJames(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Many of them cover up these points when they are going above 30 years, when desperation sets in.

I do tell single guys that are planning to settle down with ladies in this age group, that they need a special 300 mega piece microscope to x-ray them, because they appear to be the most humble, homely and good wife material.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Billygee2u: 2:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Moana:
I have met more middle-aged men that are single and cannot find someone who wants to settle down with them because they always think women are men's worst enemy.
surely ,majority of women these days are men destroyer and enemies .
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by donJ2(m): 5:17am On Feb 08, 2015
sidecheek:
1 reason why men are just cry-babies:
Their brains can't process the fact that ladies are becoming more independent¿

....independent plz in what planet and country

What happens to d bills hair, upkeep, accomodation etc bills, + more bills and extra bills I pay...

Last year I even paid 'self support' bills

Independent ko...

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by orble: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2015
sidecheek:

How?
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by jellow(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
You are right.......... that is why most of them are still single,tell them oooo

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2015
Missy89:
How many threads are we going to see on how Nigerian ladies will remain single or what they should do to get married on the front page?

Nigerian men have suddenly turn to marriage advisers. Mind your business or advise your sisters. It is getting boring

Nigerian men have turned to marriage advisers because they are desperate for marriage as well. They need marriage more than we do so they have to constantly remind ladies on why they are needed. Men cannot do without women hence the many advices on women.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by iykedare(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Nigerian men have turned to marriage advisers because they are desperate for marriage as well. They need marriage more than we do so they have to constantly remind ladies on why they are needed. Men cannot do without women hence the many advices on women.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2015
iykedare:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Truth is bitter. If marriage isnt that important to you men why the constant harping on it? Why are the advises from men the most?

2 Likes

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Missy89:
How many threads are we going to see on how Nigerian ladies will remain single or what they should do to get married on the front page?

Nigerian men have suddenly turn to marriage advisers. Mind your business or advise your sisters. It is getting boring

Well said.

It's annoying and at the same time boring how they try to use their manipulation tactics, such as playing the age card, to get women to date and / or marry them.

See desperation.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Truth is bitter. If marriage isnt that important to you men why the constant harping on it? Why are the advises from men the most?

Whenever there is a Genevieve Nnaji thread, you will find there plenty of women who compliment and / or admire her and a GREAT number of male posters who will be all "concerned" with her family status. grin

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Whenever there is a Genevieve Nnaji thread, you will find there plenty of women who compliment and / or admire her and a GREAT number of male posters who will be all "concerned" with her family status. grin

Ive said it before. Nigerian men are desperate for marriage too. They only cover it up with a tint of Ego. They only react or act out their desperation in a different way from women. While the low self esteemed women are running from pillar to post, the men are constantly reminding the women to get married. So it appears its just women that are desperate. But if you look closely, the men also are. Even when a single lady is doing well in her life, happy and satisfied within, the men around would find a way to show their desperation by making her feel she is incomplete or worthless without them. Wonderful tactics of showing desparation! If only women see it as it is, they wont run from pillar to post to end up with a looser for a husband.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Ive said it before. Nigerian men are desperate for marriage too. They only cover it up with a tint of Ego. They only react or act out their desperation in a different way from women. While the low self esteemed women are running from pillar to post, the men are constantly reminding the women to get married. So it appears its just women that are desperate. But if you look closely, the men also are. Even when a single lady is doing well in her life, happy and satisfied within, the men around would find a way to show their desperation by making her feel she is incomplete or worthless without them. Wonderful tactics of showing desparation! If only women see it as it is, they wont run from pillar to post to end up with a looser for a husband.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Holyrule(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
sidecheek:

why u hating?
bitter past I guess....
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I agree.

Yea. And if you notice, its men who are not marriageable with very bad lifestyles and personalities that pressurize ladies to marry the most. You know why? Because they know on a normal day, desperation aside, ladies will not marry them. But the've got to concoct all sorts of scare tactics to force these ladies to marry them even when they know the marriage will be nothing to write home about. So they come up with the "All men are the same, No man is perfect, get a man in the left and shift him to the right, Make a man the way you want him" Slogans as if men are babies you can control and turn from agbero to prince charming. LOL. Only reasonable men that are not desperate, who understand these things tell ladies to take their time in making the right choice.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Yea. And if you notice, its men who are not marriageable with very bad lifestyles and personalities that pressurize ladies to marry the most. You know why? Because they know on a normal day, desperation aside, ladies will not marry them. But the've got to concoct all sorts of scare tactics to force these ladies to marry them even when they know the marriage will be nothing to write home about. So they come up with the "All men are the same, No man is perfect, get a man in the left and shift him to the right, Make a man the way you want him" Slogans as if men are babies you can control and turn from agbero to prince charming. LOL. Only reasonable men that are not desperate, who understand these things tell ladies to take their time in making the right choice.

Exactly.

The desirable men have no issues with women. wink

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by LilyLuvSrk(f): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm a home tutor residing in Lagos. I
teach & help nursery, primary &
secondary school children. I teach the
following subjects Literacy(English),
Literature, Numeracy(Maths), social
studies, home econs, design & tech for primary level. For secondary level, i
teach English, literature, Government,
commerce. I assist & prepare students
on what to
face during common entrance, junior
& senior waec. You can contact me through this
number: 07080398015
or
Email me: lilyzgirl2010@gmail.com
Qualification: B.Sc Experience: 2 years and counting
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ihuomadinihu: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don't understand the recent trend of publishing articles directed at single women. Why must a woman act in a certain way to get married. No serious man will consider this rubbish article when he wants to truly settle down.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by InglishTeechar(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Moana:
I have met more middle-aged men that are single and cannot find someone who wants to settle down with them because they always think women are men's worst enemy.

Very true...the one major problem with ladies is that some of them still dwell in their teenage fantacies of mr perfect and never come out of it even in their thirties and when they start noticing old age they become despirate. If women are fewer than men then the case would have been different but look around you, there are more women than men so why the uneccesary shakara.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Moana(f): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Very true...the one major problem with ladies is that some of them still dwell in their teenage fantacies of mr perfect and never come out of it even in their thirties and when they start noticing old age they become despirate. If women are fewer than men then the case would have been different but look around you, there are more women than men so why the uneccesary shakara.
i have come across more men over 35 that are single than women that are 35 and single im speaking facts.
Men too live in their own little unrealistic world where there expect to find a Halle Berry look alike who is a virgin and isn't materialistic... Tell many how many of you actually end up with someone like that?
Re: Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Moana(f): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Billygee2u:

surely ,majority of women these days are men destroyer and enemies .
and this mentality is what will leave u 40 and single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / Family House / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.