Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread (4789 Views)

Yeyenati Vs Tifanee (»lady Of The Realm Tourney«) / Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) / Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by mikuz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
cherryice:
I'm out

Why? What happened
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by cherryice(f): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
mikuz:

Why? What happened

I dont play stuupidd games.. darkrebel is using an alternate acct posing as Demi.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Mathematical(f): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:
Please report here don't tell you didn't see the deadline or who you're paired with :-/

Yeyenati
Tifanee
Teddybiyasi
Cherryice
Gladyys
Mathematical
Atikubi
Demishasmith

Already submitted the piece
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Mathematical(f): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
cherryice:

I dont play stuupidd games.. darkrebel is using an alternate acct posing as Demi.

Oh you shouldn't let darkrebel bother yu /if he's doin such then he's a real mugu /
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by cherryice(f): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mathematical:

Oh you shouldn't let darkrebel bother yu /if he's doin such then he's a real mugu /
This play aint fair/ and overlooking it isnt something I can spare/
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Mathematical(f): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
cherryice:

This play aint fair/ and overlooking it isnt something I can spare/
Its alright ma'am /telling yu am surprised I'll be damn
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:
Please report here don't tell you didn't see the deadline or who you're paired with :-/

Yeyenati
Tifanee
Teddybiyasi
Cherryice
Gladyys
Mathematical
Atikubi
Demishasmith

PLEASE UR EMAIL ADRESS LEME POST MINE.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Gladyys:

PLEASE UR EMAIL ADRESS LEME POST MINE.
Seun.bajo@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Mathematical(f): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:

Seun.bajo@gmail.com
Did yu see mine
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:

Yeyenati
Tifanee
Teddybiyasi
Cherryice
Gladyys
Mathematical
Atikubi
Demishasmith

Thought it was tomorrow
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mathematical:

Its alright ma'am /telling yu am surprised I'll be damn
I feel ya babe/
Like mathematical said, don't let it be an head ache/
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Mathematical(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tifanee:

I feel ya babe/
Like mathematical said, don't let it be an head ache/

How you?
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mathematical:

Did yu see mine
Yes I have
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mathematical:

How you?
am cul
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mikuz you better close ffr also before they carry their carnage there also
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Mathematical(f): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:

Yes I have
aii
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Emaprince: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
cherryice:
I'm out
No,you are not!!
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Mathematical(f): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tifanee:
am cul
that's cool.. mind spinin lil lines.. m bored
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by mikuz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:
Mikuz you better close ffr also before they carry their carnage there also

I ll be happy to give a lenghty to ban whoever derails that thread. Watch!!
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mathematical:
that's cool.. mind spinin lil lines.. m bored
Naah maybe some other time... kinda busy
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Emaprince: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
By the way joshuabase,why are you rushing everything?..you started off by rushing the deadline for signing in which is the main cause of all these disagreements right now..and you are also rushing the pairing and the dates/time of their battles?.why not give them some time to think well and write..even kings tourney was taken step by step..
for petes sake,why should all the battle hold on the same day??.smh..why not one day-one battle or two battles..smh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Mathematical(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tifanee:

Naah maybe some other time... kinda busy
Alrighty
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Emaprince:
By the way joshuabase,why are you rushing everything?..you started off by rushing the deadline for signing in which is the main cause of all these disagreements right now..and you are also rushing the pairing and the dates/time of their battles?.why not give them some time to think well and write..even kings tourney was taken step by step..
for petes sake,why should all the battle hold on the same day??.smh..why not one day-one battle or two battles..smh..
You are welcome to take over the tourney hosting from me
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Emaprince: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:

You are welcome to take over the tourney hosting from me
wtf??.don't be childish dude!!..I'm just telling you to do what's right.you brought the idea doesn't mean you can't consider anybody's opinion.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Emaprince:
wtf??.don't be childish dude!!..I'm just telling you to do what's right.you brought the idea doesn't mean you can't consider anybody's opinion.
What's childish?
Have you ever hosted a tourney before?
Kr0ne and rebel are the primary cause of this chaos why are you blaming me?
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Demishasmith(f): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:

Yeyenati
Tifanee
Teddybiyasi
Cherryice
Gladyys
Mathematical
Atikubi
Demishasmith

I love this, thank you so much
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by kr0ne(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshuabase:

What's childish?
Have you ever hosted a tourney before?
Kr0ne and rebel are the primary cause of this chaos why are you blaming me?
My name dey sweet u for mouth abi? What did I do again? I didn't quarrel with anybody, did I?
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 5:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Joshuabase:

Seun.bajo@gmail.com
done it.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by 04kaa: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2015
omg. the ladies got a rap battle tourney going on, would be fun to see how they perform. 04ka loves yall kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by LhoOd: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Where mah hommies...lets derail dis place jhor!!!!

Y Mikuz go close chatroom......

YNWA!!!
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Mikuz will ban anybody that's makes a comment here not related to the tourney
I've seen
Mathematical and gladyys' verses
Opening the thread now
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yeyenati and atikubi I'm waiting
Kr0ne and lagunna abeg where your girls dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

V ++ V * * Nl Newbies Official Audition Thread : Qualification * * V + + V / * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * / One Bar Cypher - No Dissiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.