Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread (4795 Views)

Yeyenati Vs Tifanee (»lady Of The Realm Tourney«) / Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) / Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by yeyenati(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Joshuabase:
Yeyenati and atikubi I'm waiting
Kr0ne and lagunna abeg where your girls dey?
lola.

yeayeanaughty
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 12:49am On Feb 06, 2015
Mathematical:

Already submitted the piece
NICE BRAWL.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Upping,waitin 4 next pairs.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2015
Round 2 Pairings
Gladyys Vs Tifanee
Teddybiyasi Vs Demishasmith
8 bars
Deadline 08:00pm 08/02/2015
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by kr0ne(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Joshuabase:
Yeyenati and atikubi I'm waiting
Kr0ne and lagunna abeg where your girls dey?
I don beg the girl tire! She's even snubbing, telling people I disgraced her before my friends on a social network. Mehn, the thing tire me, and I thought I was being helpful. Just hold up a little bit please, lemme see if I can make her change her mind
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2015
kr0ne:

I don beg the girl tire! She's even snubbing, telling people I disgraced her before my friends on a social network. Mehn, the thing tire me, and I thought I was being helpful. Just hold up a little bit please, lemme see if I can make her change her mind

lol give me her pin
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by DarkkRebel: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
kr0ne:

The way you criticised her verse was totally not good, knowing she's a noob.. She was very enthusiastic about the thing but you killed her morale and vibe..
I knew you were teasing her but you should have put the smiley instead, that way she won't have misunderstood
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by gottoboy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Krone reason me the babe, ill βε quick to convince her cool #pin
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Joshuabase:
Round 2 Pairings
Gladyys Vs Tifanee
8 bars

Are we in the semi final or what undecided
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Joshuabase:
Round 2 Pairings
Gladyys Vs Tifanee
8 bars
owk
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Tifanee:

Are we in the semi final or what undecided
uhm,who was ur prev opponent?
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gladyys:

lol,nice..... Krone where u at?

Don't lol...bring your best if you wanna win!!!
Not that poo you spat with maths cool
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tifanee:

Don't lol...bring your best if you wanna win!!!
Not that poo you spat with maths cool
how long did u say u'v been doin dis shyt? Lol...try to act fake dude.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gladyys:

how long did u say u'v been doin dis shyt? Lol...try to act fake dude.

That's the spirit..I like that
smiley
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tifanee:

That's the spirit..I like that
smiley
hmmm....chill n let d best win.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanee(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gladyys:

hmmm....chill n let d best win.
Roger that madam
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Joshuabase:
Round 2 Pairings
Gladyys Vs Tifanee
8 bars
shocked so nah today
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Gladyys' verse been in my fb inbox since yesterday

Demishasmith,tifanee,teddybiyasi your verses better be in my inbox before 12pm or you cop a DQ .. 3 days is more than enough to pen 8bars

Seun.bajo@gmail.com and put your names at the end of your verses
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Tifanee:
Roger that madam
have u sent ur verse?it 2days already.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanny5: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Gladyys:

have u sent ur verse?it 2days already.
According to mikkuz he said am elymax..his ghost account
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Joshuabase:
Gladyys' verse been in my fb inbox since yesterday

Demishasmith,tifanee,teddybiyasi your verses better be in my inbox before 12pm or you cop a DQ .. 3 days is more than enough to pen 8bars

Seun.bajo@gmail.com and put your names at the end of your verses

I'm posting my verse myself
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by mikuz(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Tifanny5:

According to mikkuz he said am elymax..his ghost account

You have been disqualified unless you can prove that Juliet4life and Jenny pink have the same spelling.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Tifanny5: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:

You have been disqualified unless you can prove that Juliet4life and Jenny pink have the same spelling.

you got no right to tell me have been disqualified..except Joshuabase allows it

Who do you think you are??
I mean I downloaded your audio diss yesterday..and could tell from your voice your not a kid
But why you behaving like that..
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by mikuz(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tifanny5:

you got no right to tell me have been disqualified..except Joshuabase allows it

Who do you think you are??
I mean I downloaded your audio diss yesterday..and could tell from your voice your not a kid
But why you behaving like that..

Answer the question, why did you tell us your FB name is now Jenny Pink after you told us that it is Juliet4life? Do you have two faces?
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
teddybiyasi:

I'm posting my verse myself

I'm checking my inbox now,if your verse isn't there - you're disqualified

Tifanee .. As far as I know "jenny" and "pink" are very generic names ..

Call my number 09090397564 now I want to confirm if you're a girl - do it quickly
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
I just checked my inbox ... And saw no verses ( ._.) Smh

Gladyys' was the only one who sent her verse on sunday

**in zeus' voice**

I HEREBY PRONOUNCE GLADYYS AS THE LADY OF THE REALM!

Congratulations to gladyys ..on her first text battling title
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Joshuabase:

I'm checking my inbox now,if your verse isn't there - you're disqualified

Tifanee .. As far as I know "jenny" and "pink" are very generic names ..

Call my number 09090397564 now I want to confirm if you're a girl - do it quickly

I said I'm posting my verse myself cause I wanna upload some ish & you never bother asking why I want to post my verse myself

nvm aii I've heard
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by kr0ne(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Joshuabase:

**in zeus' voice**

Better! Create a thread and declare my little queen Lady of The Realm sharp sharp! Lagunna, help us with banner abeg grin
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Joshuabase:

**in zeus' voice**

yeah!!!! Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread by Gladyys(f): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
kr0ne:

Better! Create a thread and declare my little queen Lady of The Realm sharp sharp! Lagunna, help us with banner abeg grin
lol,tank you sire..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

V ++ V * * Nl Newbies Official Audition Thread : Qualification * * V + + V / * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * / One Bar Cypher - No Dissiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.