Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! (4749 Views)

7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. / 5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less / Entrepreneurs/Aspiring Entrepreneurs in SAGAMU/ODOGBOLU/IJEBU Letz Brainstorm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by harbayo20(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
I have been thinking about this idea for some time and I feel it's high time I
started the call for us to talk about Businesses that will give a meaningful income continuously,How we will be entitled to some free skills& acquisition schemes and the likes.
A lot of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs everywhere
are meeting up and sharing great ideas and concept/financial empowerment to support their business,
living standard and betterment of the society.
Networking is one of the key factors that contributes to success stories of
SMEs, but it has been overlooked. Thanks to trade associations, chambers of
commerce and some professional bodies that are still connecting businesses
and professionals together. In the recent times, young entrepreneurs and co-
founders, especially the Techies are working, brainstorming, sharing ideas and
gadgets together in a single space in their community ( co-working space or
hub ).
This is happening in major cities across the world, including Nigeria major
cities like: Lagos, PH and Abuja; and it is really working out well for these
guys. They are coming out with solutions to societal problems from logistics
to food, from travel to retail, from photography to health. It also comes with
its own result: financial reward, self-fulfillment,recognition and helping the less privileged
Though they pay their prices by denying themselves of some privileges while
cooking ideas up, yet they achieved their goals and they are not resting on
their laurels. They are still calling for more collaboration and networking
through different start-up events,seminars, boot camps etc.
THE CALL
I am calling on young entrepreneurs and aspiring founders in all areas: Tech,
Agrobiz, Project mgt. Art, Media/Entertainment, Business savvies in Ilorin
(Kwara State) & it's environ to come together. Let's network to share ideas
and support ourselves financially and physically.
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. Bundle of ideas
and concept are sitting as novels on our bookshelves /PCs only because we
are not connecting with like-minds to share our dreams with. Someone
somewhere might be feeling the way we feel and might be thinking the way
we do. LET'S MEET!
WHERE DO WE GET STARTED?
Let us start by connecting ourselves here on Nairaland by dropping your mail/numbers
Also, let us know if you are permanently based in the city, you shuttle around
cities or you are planning to move to the city.
... Then I'll start from myself :
Simply, I'm an Online Business Entrepreneur
I shuttle between Ilorin & Lagos but more attached to Ilorin..
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bros why naw,why he be say when I migrated to lagos from ilorin you bring this idea? Ilorin was too dry that I have to leave..
harbayo20:
I have been thinking about this idea for some time and I feel it's high time I
started the call for us to talk about Businesses that will give a meaningful income continuously,How we will be entitled to some free skills& acquisition schemes and the likes.
A lot of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs everywhere
are meeting up and sharing great ideas and concept/financial empowerment to support their business,
living standard and betterment of the society.
Networking is one of the key factors that contributes to success stories of
SMEs, but it has been overlooked. Thanks to trade associations, chambers of
commerce and some professional bodies that are still connecting businesses
and professionals together. In the recent times, young entrepreneurs and co-
founders, especially the Techies are working, brainstorming, sharing ideas and
gadgets together in a single space in their community ( co-working space or
hub ).
This is happening in major cities across the world, including Nigeria major
cities like: Lagos, PH and Abuja; and it is really working out well for these
guys. They are coming out with solutions to societal problems from logistics
to food, from travel to retail, from photography to health. It also comes with
its own result: financial reward, self-fulfillment,recognition and helping the less privileged
Though they pay their prices by denying themselves of some privileges while
cooking ideas up, yet they achieved their goals and they are not resting on
their laurels. They are still calling for more collaboration and networking
through different start-up events,seminars, boot camps etc.
THE CALL
I am calling on young entrepreneurs and aspiring founders in all areas: Tech,
Agrobiz, Project mgt. Art, Media/Entertainment, Business savvies in Ilorin
(Kwara State) & it's environ to come together. Let's network to share ideas
and support ourselves financially and physically.
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. Bundle of ideas
and concept are sitting as novels on our bookshelves /PCs only because we
are not connecting with like-minds to share our dreams with. Someone
somewhere might be feeling the way we feel and might be thinking the way
we do. LET'S MEET!
WHERE DO WE GET STARTED?
Let us start by connecting ourselves here on Nairaland by dropping your mail/numbers
Also, let us know if you are permanently based in the city, you shuttle around
cities or you are planning to move to the city.
... Then I'll start from myself :
Simply, I'm an Online Business Entrepreneur
I shuttle between Ilorin & Lagos but more attached to Ilorin..
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by Etfash(m): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by tehmiey01(f): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Hi, am a student of kwasu. Aspiring 2 be an entrepreneur soon tho.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by taofika: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Our firm, Plat Technologies Limited is planning to organise a bi-weekly startup/entrepreneurs from March 2015. I'll keep you posted.
You can see some of the things we had partnered to organise
1. [url]https://www.facebook.com/plattech/photos/pb.36618812418.-2207520000.1423072809./10152399762867419/?type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fm.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fsphotos-b.ak%2Fhphotos-ak-xap1%2Ft31.0-8%2F10338485_10152399762867419_3902422699766730210_o.jpg&smallsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xap1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10170907_10152399762867419_3902422699766730210_n.jpg%3Foh%3D5296765e85b7b4e6ee04ffcd20afc0d3%26oe%3D5553A681&size=2048%2C1421&fbid=10152399762867419[/url] aaa

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by benebaby77: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2015
Let me book a front seat....

However, I think it's a good idea to drop our mail here cos scammers and spammers full everywhere....
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by chizillar(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is something good. ibcs2014@yahoo.com is the email. Synergy has make successful business over the years.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by newacca: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
@OP this is a good initiative. I'm glad my call on all young entrepreneurs in Abeokuta is yielding positive response. It's has awoke passionate entrepreneurs like you to make the call in other cities. smiley
Big ups bro!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by lafredo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thanks op for the inspiring call up.Am from Kwara state but am based in Ghana presently.am coming home soon to invest on Media and Fashion.Though am a little scared because of the impression of pple that ilorin is very dry for business but am willing to take the risk,Ilorin is the only place i can call my home.I love to live and do my business there.I will welcome any other profit making business ideas in ilorin..This is my email...jeffreysimeon222@yahoo.com..Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by profsupra(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
08074489057 Whatsapp. BBM 52F0B515. I rep ilorin
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Hey buddies am looking to buy a nice original watch here in abeokuta anybody here who can deal or have a link should pls quote me. I wanna buy today thnx. male watch o.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by SunnyJ2: 1:49am On Feb 14, 2015
I base in ilorin and am planing to start online business email:sundayattah4u@yahoo.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by NaijaKnight(m): 5:31am On Feb 14, 2015
tehmiey01:

I intend to start a business in illorin soon and it'll be great to have people like you as friends. I'm a serial enterpreneur...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by Danny4show(m): 5:43am On Feb 14, 2015
based in ilorin aswell..wil like to be part of the entrepreneurship..07068013492
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2015
I'd be following this thread,am a student of unilorin.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by Danny4show(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Jregz:
I'd be following this thread,am a student of unilorin.
@jregz also a unilorte...wat dept?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Danny4show:
@jregz also a unilorte...wat dept?
microbiology... you?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by halbeeb(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Please, don't let this thread die like this. We must do something to keep it lively.

tehmiey01:

What do you study?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by felai: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lovely concept, kudos.

But we could start by creating a whatsapp group and people get to drop there numbers or people add the OP's number who in turn will add them to the group.

#Irepilorinafonja
Where iron sharpeneth iron

080-5115-0299
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by felai: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
tehmiey01:

Hmmm "Aspiring"... "No one waits for time" this days you know.
Hey prettie, You can start ur enterpreneurship right there in School, you just study ur environment to know what they need and in turn source for it and meet there needs.

Anyway, I have some flashdrives u can resell in school.

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by mattybaby: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by tehmiey01(f): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Hey prettie, You can start ur enterpreneurship right there in School, you just study ur environment to know what they need and in turn source for it and meet there needs.

Anyway, I have some flashdrives u can resell in school. [yeah, u're right.. Wats d price range for d flashdrives? ]
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by tehmiey01(f): 1:20am On Feb 20, 2015
I kinda agree with felai abt d Whatsapp group... here is ma no-07033674253.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by tehmiey01(f): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2015
NaijaKnight:

I intend to start a business in illorin soon and it'll be great to have people like you as friends. I'm a serial enterpreneur...
oh. Dats cul.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by tehmiey01(f): 1:33am On Feb 20, 2015
felai:

Anyway, I have some flashdrives u can resell in school.
wats d price range 4 ur flashdrives?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by tehmiey01(f): 1:35am On Feb 20, 2015
halbeeb:
Please, don't let this thread die like this. We must do something to keep it lively.

What do you study?
Mass Communication
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by halbeeb(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2015
tehmiey01:
Mass Communication
Alright...

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by tehmiey01(f): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2015
halbeeb:

Alright...
lovely collections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by harbayo20(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015
wow...its good we've lot of BBF students here with kwasu students and other aspiring entrepreneurs!
#Lets start dropping numbers for the WhatsApp group is about to go live!!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by Osaos(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
im in Ilorin too . 07032071322 . let's whats app
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! by profsupra(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello fellow entrepreneurs. Am in ilorin. Connect me with the Whatsapp group. 08074489057 Whatsapp BBM 52F0B515. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Away From www.paxful.com Moderators, They Will Steal Your Bitcoins / CBN Sells $462m To Boost Forex Market / GTB Named Best Nigerian Bank By Euromoney Mag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.