Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,088 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (45186 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Capitano1(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2015
A written speech isn't from the reader but from composers lol.
We want am oral lol.

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by DuchessLily(f): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Religion...hmmmm
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Jarus(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2015
That's their deceit.

They go to the South and say APC is a Muslim, that christians should not vote for them.

They go to the North and say APC is a Christian party and Muslims should not vote for them.

How low can a people go?

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2015
I'm just speechless....but fellow Nigerians, let us remember we get the leaders we deserve, its tym for a change of direction, its tym for Change.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2015
The first citizen Goodluck Jonathan : THE DUMB
The second citizen Namadi Sambo : THE DUMBER
Their followers : THE DUMBEST

With the above, you expect a better Nigeria?

#IHaveDecided

9 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by fkaz(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Vice president Namadi Sambo Is Aware of My Contact with Boko Haram Leader"-Sen. Mohammed Ali Ndume

Boko Haram has infiltrated my govt - Jonathan

Sambo is a boko haram mole in jonathan government and jonathan knows this, because Gen Andrew Azazi tell him the truth but he failed to take action against them due to selfish ambition.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Humblebloke:
Oh God!

If I ever come close to being as dumb as dis....

Kill me

Hahahaha

I swear, this is just 'perfect' grin
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by lolababe331e: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2015
APC needs to put this everywhere, let them run it as adverts on a TV stations

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by ogorsthinner(f): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2015
apcmustwin:
First, Buhari is Bokoharam

Then he wants to islamatize Nigeria.

Then he wants to introduce sharia.

then he is too old...

Then he has no ssce result.

Then he jailed corrupt people......that's a crime to some idiots.

Then his daughter has sickle cell

Then he divorced his wife.

Now it is he must debate.

And now...... APC is a Christian party
PDP .......give it up already. This change we must have come 14th.

i could give u a kiss fr dis... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by ifoundmyperfect: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2015
this fool suddenly comes out to talk and spews this shiit?
i'm disappointed!

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Jokay07(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
While we are trying to close the wide gap being invented by religions in our political system, while we are managing to contain its heavy blows which have been weighing us down and clipping the wings of some credible and loyal Nigerians to contest, while we are still recovering from the damages religions have done to us, a vice president has the effrontery to dig out religions matter all in the name of campaigning and having free access in the mind of some people- so as to gather votes. That statement might mislead some gullible minds and send a negative signal to others. At the end of the day, some politicians and paid observers will start opening their mind to tell us that the election is free and fair. Yes an election may be free of violence but what of fairness in terms of campaign. A free and fair election starts from campaining. Someone might be educated and still lack understanding.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Cryxtal(f): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
These people will do and say anything just to win. They are inciting people against each other, religiously and politically n they don't care abt the consequences of their actions. This election may just be one of the hottest ever. . God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Rainmaker69:
This is most unfortunate. The interesting thing for me is that the APC has consistently refused to sink to that level. What good can come from pitching Nigerians against each other. That's how they (politicians) create fires they can't put out.

Guy!!!

How did you come to be a 'Rainmaker'?

I patented that name years ago. You haven't paid me royalties grin
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by bamideleolushol(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Oga sambo. Park well jhooooor
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by wonlasewonimi: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
This guy needs to be charged for war crimes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by stayblack: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
SAMBO IS SICK.BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT..

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by farem: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2015
donsmall94:
CLUELESS & BRAINLESS
Just like his boss
SMH for PDP campaign strategy.
#Sai Buhari
#Sai Osinbajo
No to embarassed VP
Change is here

I think the guy (Sambo) should be asked to face Osinbajo. The only thing I ever heard him said on campaign grounds is " I am a qualified architect, I belong to Nigerian Architect......" This guy has suddenly made Pres. GEJ a genius,[b][/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by emeka2847: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Pdp is a goner.
We now know who they are and what they stand for

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by theV0ice: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Waiting to see your gen flying out the window grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The mods don fall my hand o. Na to go back to candles and lantern be that
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by theV0ice: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
pekeyim:

FP

The mods disappointed me cry
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by thomasjoe1: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Godfullsam:
Why is this clueless Sambo always talking about religion during pdp campaign

Na wetin concern religion with politics undecided
Someone should call this man to order abeg.

Wake up ..............! REligion na Politics
no dull yourself ................read your bible , Koran and other holy books .............you can see prophets warning kings etc!
Nigerians and their yeye reasoning sha
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Obinoscopy(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
luv2talk:
We are waiting for CAN to react to this statement by VP. Im sure if it was made by Buhari, Pastor OritseJETfor wont spare him. CAN over to you grin grin

Seun, lalasticlala, mukina2, Mynd44, obinoscopy Dont let this thread die oOoO, im sure if it was buhari that made this statement, e for don nack FP....
We are waiting
The thread will not die in Jesus Name! Say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by xklucvG: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
No! PDP did not polarize or divide Nigeria but northern politicians and their Boko Haram did.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Swizdoe(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Sambo is entitled to his opinion. The fact remains that, those he mentioned as Christians are truely Christians. He never lied to his people to convince them to his advantage. I don't know what is wrong in doing that. He did not lie like APC members in the likes of Amaechi, Buhari, Tinubu and co., who are fabricating all kinds of lie to win the minds of the electorates. Can Amaechi stand up head high to mention names of pastors bribed with 6bn. Can he state when, where the money was given. This is totally rubbish and unfounded lies[/size]
Guy are you normal at all? Who is talking about whether he is lying or not.
Knowing how sensitive nigerians are when it comes to the issue religion, turning one religion against the other with the divisive politics pdp is playing might backfire in the long run and the electorates will be the likely victims instead of the devilish elites.

8 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by notoriousbabe: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
We have waise,nobody can use religion or shoes to decieve us again
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by lalasticlala(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Obinoscopy:
The thread will not die in Jesus Name! Say Amen.

Lol
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by efilefun(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
all this is part of political propaganda and campaign.
if it will attracts snd garner more votes for pdp since the north are hell bent on using religious sentiments to vote for their own muslim man, then so be it..
pdp carry go we dey your back
gejites#

Now I know everyone behind GEJ are clueless

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by oche123: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2015
with dis kind of Vp Sambo, How Do U Expect Gej To Lead Us Wella,,.,,,lobatan
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Mitsurugi(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
And to think if anything had happened to GEJ into his tenure, this slowpoke would have been sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! angry

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by naijasaints: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
No matter what they(GEJ,Sambo,PDP) say,Nigeria will remain ONE and Buhari will lead a ONE Nigeria.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by bolaji3071(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2015
I have decided to vote GMB /OSINBANJO

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by zheroes(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2015
i knew from his look that he was more clueless than the clueless one. the few times you open your mouth to talk its total rubbish.

abeg park well jare.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.