Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (45193 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Godforbid if this ediot returns to aso rock

what a wasted sperm

and they said he went to school? how?
Na your mama and paper waste sperm and precious egg just to born 1diot like you? You dey talk about school, weti you don achieve after you finish school? But person were no go school don achieve ten times pass your father and mother even your grandfather. I SWEAR YOU NO GET BRIAN. AND QUOTE ME SEE
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by muba25(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Where are the pdp supporters? can u see clearly what u re turning this country to

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by wonlasewonimi: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Viciyus:
Na your mama and paper waste sperm and precious egg just to born 1diot like you? You dey talk about school, weti you don achieve after you finish school? But person were no go school don achieve ten times pass your father and mother even your grandfather. I SWEAR YOU NO GET BRIAN. AND QUOTE ME SEE

'Brian'----Didirin

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by angelsing(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Sambo is entitled to his opinion. The fact remains that, those he mentioned as Christians are truely Christians. He never lied to his people to convince them to his advantage. I don't know what is wrong in doing that. He did not lie like APC members in the likes of Amaechi, Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun, Lai and co., who are fabricating all kinds of lie to win the minds of the electorates. Can Amaechi stand up head high to mention names of pastors bribed with 6bn. Can he state when, where the money was given. This is totally rubbish and unfounded lies. Those that are hell bent for a "Negative Change" from Buhari and his cohorts can only believe such fantastic lies without questioning.[/size]
Go and create another thread for that...I don't even get u, are u trying to defend Sambo's comment?..You guys just don't know when to stay away from some thread

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Starieangel(f): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Hahahahahhahahahaaha................bt seriously guys wot do u xpect frm a VP who hasn't spoken in years?of course he'll have to say the rubbish he's bin keepin all dis while....chaichai....u no try...sambo dt talk no make sense@all.........choi!anyways.....its ambode all d way+buhari on top!CHANGE ooooooooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by munex007(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2015
This is exactly the part of Nigeria that needs to die off. This part that always reverts to tribe and religion and ignores 'merits'."

In this campaign, Buhari has not uttered a word or done anything to appeal to our ethnic and religious sentiments. That has been PDP forte."

Buhari has never attacked or abused Jonathan personally. He has made his points and has carried himself with grace and dignity...

One thing I just love about this man is his humility and sincerity

During his meeting with business leaders in Lagos,I listen hard to hear him due to his thick hausa accent but my heart could feel the Honesty in his speech

He his not perfect buh I believe he can set a blue print for hope..

13 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by 1025: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2015
pdp and their members are just a confused set of people no wonder nigeria is a confused country.
in the east, the campaign against APC is that it is a muslim party while in the north, they are still saying it is a christian party. shame to them because they have nothing good to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Below is a video of Sambo campaigning telling Northerners that Buhari is the only moslem in APC and rest are Christians

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=776567932427542

Video: Is this the lowest moment of the campaign season? Sambo campaigns against Christians in Niger State.

Even by Nigerian standards, it is not everyday that one sees a national politician openly campaign on the basis of religion and when he is being recorded and beamed live on television. It hardly ever happens.

But in the last three weeks, that has been the default rhetoric of Nigeria’s number two citizen, vice president Namadi Sambo.

In several states in the North, whenever the VP gets on the stage to speak, he talks about how he is a devout Muslim who has sponsored so many to Mecca. Recently, [size=16pt]he has taken to telling his audience that whereas Buhari was the only major Muslim in the APC end, Pres. Jonathan is the only major Christian in the PDP side of things, which means that the PDP is the party that is most suited to cater to the needs of Northerners.[/size]

In the video below from the campaign of the PDP in Niger state today, the vice president, who spoke in Hausa, told the crowd that the APC’s national chairman, John Oyegun, is a Christian; its DG of the campaign, Rotimi Amaechi is also a Christian; and its running mate, Yemi Osinbajo is a pastor and Christian.

Truly amazing that the VP would try to win votes and incite the crowd using such rhetoric.

Source: Channels TV and Scoop

This strategy of using religion to divide people and get votes is not only ineffective, it is counterproductive and dangerous. PDP is telling Christians not to vote for Buhari because he is Muslim and APC is Muslim party. The same PDP is telling Muslims that APC is a Christian party and only Buhari is a Muslim in the party. This is unacceptable. That is why we must vote for change. PDP under Jonathan has polarized and divided Nigerians.

Expect some graveyard silence from the GEJ big time supporters... No defence for clueless/clearless talk. How can he make such as statement when its just a few days to an election ?. Its now clear from this who is the religious fundamentalist.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by MadCow1: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Just so you know..

If Jonathan dies in office, this man would become president.. Sleep on that.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by sophtaf(f): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2015
They go left and rite which ever suit them,trying so hard to confuse the masses.nt gonna work,we knw wia we stand!
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2015
na wa ooooo....... That means dr must be somthing about dis man BUHARI. See confusion in d camp of PDP, dey nolonger av a compass

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by lionness(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Another wasted spam. I am sure you will NEVER amount to anything better than the person above. Atleast, he's not a paid TANist. He's commenting based on his own opinion. But you? You sold your integrity, your mind, your soul, your life, your destiny for a 50k month job that your father would have disowned you for taking. Once more, a total waste of bad sperm.

7 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by pekeyim: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
theV0ice:

The mods disappointed me cry
Better be using fresh air like u said.

#Fresh Air is now powering Gen.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by dammytosh: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
The foolish guy looks very intelligent only when he is silent.

I don't blame them, i blame the foolish electorate.

They are selling APC as Christian party to the North and Muslim Party to the South South and other region. grin

and some 'Southern' (SW,SS,SE & warefa) morons be like. Buhari will Islamatize Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

The south west patronage is more effective as they are using the Daddy and Papa in churches to declare war against Southern Islamic and Nothern Christian Party.

Devil is soaking people's cane in fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by kuzee(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
I never know the like button can be a betting game..

abeg make una dash me likes..

if you hit like I prophesy open doors into your life
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Kentrasso(f): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is wrong. The media and Op is twisting his words. ...
Everybody knows that buhari and APC has always been seen as the party with the moslem majority meaning when you look at things from a religious angle APC leads in the north with islamic motivation.

Sambo is trying to neutralise this notion by saying PDP is not anti-islamic at all.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said apart from the fact that its a brillant political move, because nigerians are like that, very sentimental and moved by religious talks. What sambo has done is balance things in the mind of northerners. If they want to vote Buhari because he's muslim, they can as well consider Jonathan because he has several muslim personnel in his cabinet

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Crysallis(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
@OP

Sambo is nt asking you to vote PDP cos there are more muslims in it. He is addressing those who want to vote based on religion (those frm d north) that its better to vote PDP cos of its large muslim membership. likewise Christians to APC

So in essense, he is saying we should not vote due to religion.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by ahmedoo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
I was rilly disappointed in namadi sambos speech, its sad to knw dat d vice president of our dear country doesn't say anythin meaningfull during campaign,thank God nigerians are wiser nw.may d best candidate win.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Toofan007: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
all this is part of political propaganda and campaign.
if it will attracts snd garner more votes for pdp since the north are hell bent on using religious sentiments to vote for their own muslim man, then so be it..
pdp carry go we dey your back
gejites#
even your mom would be ashamed of what you have written.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
lionness:

Another wasted spam. I am sure you will NEVER amount to anything better than the person above. Atleast, he's not a paid TANist. He's commenting based on his own opinion. But you? You sold your integrity, your mind, your soul, your life, your destiny for a 50k month job that your father would have disowned you for taking. Once more, a total waste of bad sperm.
undecided
lionness:

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by RealSleek(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
lionness:

you are indeed a lioness.. see how you attack the dude as if he stole one of ur precious cubs shocked
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Orikinla(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
[size=28pt]President Goodluck Jonathan and his vice president are the worst national leaders in Nigeria today.
THEY ARE BOTH EVIL![/size]

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by tbaba1234: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Crysallis:
@OP

Sambo is nt asking you to vote PDP cos there are more muslims in it. He is addressing those who want to vote based on religion (those frm d north) that its better to vote PDP cos of its large muslim membership. likewise Christians to APC

So in essense, he is saying we should not vote due to religion.

The same sambo said Buhari should not be voted because Osinbajo has 5,000 churches... Be honest..

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vjsmiles: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Toofan007:
even your mom would be ashamed of what you have written.

dont bring my moms into this
goodday

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Toofan007: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kentrasso:
Everybody knows that buhari and APC has always been seen as the party with the moslem majority meaning when you look at things from a religious angle APC leads in the north with islamic motivation.

Sambo is trying to neutralise this notion by saying PDP is not anti-islamic at all.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said apart from the fact that its a brillant political move, because nigerians are like that, very sentimental and moved by religious talks. What sambo has done is balance things in the mind of northerners. If they want to vote Buhari because he's muslim, they can as well consider Jonathan because he has several muslim personnel in his cabinet
how can you reason like this when it the same time PDP that started using religion, I remember Femi fani-Kayode saying he left APC because of religion! With all crisis religions has caused Nigeria, and still causing Nigeria, you don't think it's dangerous for a sitting vice president to campaign along them lines?

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Crysallis(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
tbaba1234:

The same sambo said Buhari should not be voted because Osinbajo has 5,000 churches... Be honest..

He has his right to say what he wants. jst as i have d right to support what i want

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kentrasso:

Blind as a bat.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Toofan007: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:

dont bring my moms into this
goodday
she would be ashamed not cos she's a bad mother, she would be cos she raised a fool if you wrote that.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by kazey123(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
My fellow nigerians should calmdown feb14 is near. Your vote and my vote will decide. Get your PVC its important. #GBM# 2015. And for sambo an gej. They are really scared of us APC!!!
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by hermesprogidy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
On this Sambo's matter, the Bible is spot on where it says in the Book of Proverbs that "Silence makes a fool seem wise"
IMO Sambo should just stop talking!!! angry angry angry
Starieangel:
Hahahahahhahahahaaha................bt seriously guys wot do u xpect frm a VP who hasn't spoken in years?of course he'll have to say the rubbish he's bin keepin all dis while....chaichai....u no try...sambo dt talk no make sense@all.........choi!anyways.....its ambode all d way+buhari on top!CHANGE ooooooooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vjsmiles: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Toofan007:
she would be ashamed not cos she's a bad mother, she would be cos she raised a fool if you wrote that.

trying my best to restrain myself from saying some hurting words.
dont dare me
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by tbaba1234: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Crysallis:

He has his right to say what he wants. jst as i have d right to support what i want

Exactly, but do not twist what he said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.