Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (44832 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Elcemento:
This is dangerous for the polity,our leaders should stop playing the religious cards. angry angry angry
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by bjdon: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2015
This is nothing but cynical politics and both sides play it. This is why I tell people BOTH APC and PDP are not worth you dying for. They are both only interested in power and whatever it takes to get it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by jamilkb(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2015
I dont care if Buhari or the whole APC are christians, I'll still vote Apc, christians Or not. Nigeria is one and we are going to vote out clueless government with the power of our votes, I watched the video, the whole crowd were shouting BAMAYI(Not Intersted) !! grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Burger01(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2015
apcmustwin:
First, Buhari is Bokoharam

Then he wants to islamatize Nigeria.

Then he wants to introduce sharia.

then he is too old...

Then he has no ssce result.

Then he jailed corrupt people......that's a crime to some idiots.

Then his daughter has sickle cell

Then he divorced his wife.

Now it is he must debate.

And now...... APC is a Christian party
PDP .......give it up already. This change we must have come 14th.
They are just confused like their Otuoke master and still they want to confuse Nigerians. Thunder go fire all of them angry

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by lawbabs: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2015
I listened to it this morning and I was almost crying. PDP has resolved to destroy Nigeria and polarize the country along ethnic and religious lines. As GEJ is going about in the South, destroying the credibility of the Northerners and using pastors to circulate lies about APC, his vice president, Sambo is going about in the North, preaching HATE message against Christians.

They initially said APC is the funder of Boko Haram, it didn't sell. Now, Sambo is saying APC is a Christian party angry angry angry.

I am sad because of the hundreds of youth that may die as a result of the violence they are gradually steering. Deliver us oh Lord from this wicked PDP and Jonathan Govt.

Nigerians, please read in between the lines, be wise, don't be violent, just go out and vote and ensure that your vote count. God will not allow their counsel to stand. in Jesus name, I pray! Amen!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by siraj1402(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Now you can judge the intellect of the so called Architect and Dr of zoology.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2015
He just shot himself on the foot.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by dustydee: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Sometimes you wonder if these people actually went to school. I watched the video this morning and was disgusted. He even had the temerity to say that in the presence of the President. The president may not understand hausa but if he is smart enough, he should have understood part of the speech based on some English words used intermittently.

As I mentioned sometime ago, PDP destroyed itself.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
A fool who resorts to keeping quiet is seen as wise.

Just keep shut if you don't know what to say because what you say can either bring you honour or disgrace.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by pekeyim: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2015
theV0ice:
If this thread reach front page, I'll throw away my gen and use gej fresh air to power my house.

agabal23 my friend, what says thou to Sheik Namadina's campaign rhetoric?
FP
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vjsmiles: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2015
kokoA:
you are a disgrace to homo sapiens. . Smh.
https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each
good day
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2015
So they are no longer supporter of APC party and wants to islamise Nigeria? SMH.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by watchindelta(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Nah dumber waiting u expect before? Fucking religious bigotry undecided
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2015
vanen2:
Be polite now. Haba

Was he polite when he was making his hateful speech?

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by loomer: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2015
MUMU
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by nwaanambra1(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2015
ofala:
..... some uninformed folks will leave Sambo/his party and tag GMB/APC a moslem party...

On a serious note, I was thinking Sambo is deaf/dumb but I now know he had not been talking because his mind is EMPTY...

SAMBORIBO IS DEAF, DUMB, CLUELESS AND HAS LOST HIS CERTIFICATE TO FIRE! grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Kossyne(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2015
The most unpopular VP in the history of unpopular VPs.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by chemberlin(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Now u see what we are talking about about this PDP people and their supporters...they don't have knowledge..I curse anyman that will make this country remain under the ruler ship of GEJ and his people..

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by nanyya5000(f): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by nakamora: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Now that APC is a Christian party,as a Christian my vote is for APC.

11 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by munex007(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Prof. Osibanjo has said more sensible things in his campaigns than Namadi Sambo has said in his entire tenure.

12 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Louislewis: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2015
[size=16pt]Sambo is entitled to his opinion. The fact remains that, those he mentioned as Christians are truely Christians. He never lied to his people to convince them to his advantage. I don't know what is wrong in doing that. He did not lie like APC members in the likes of Amaechi, Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun, Lai and co., who are fabricating all kinds of lie to win the minds of the electorates. Can Amaechi stand up head high to mention names of pastors bribed with 6bn. Can he state when, where the money was given. This is totally rubbish and unfounded lies. Those that are hell bent for a "Negative Change" from Buhari and his cohorts can only believe such fantastic lies without questioning.[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by olusola365: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2015
donsmall94:
CLUELESS & BRAINLESS
Just like his boss
SMH for PDP campaign strategy.
#Sai Buhari
#Sai Osinbajo
No to embarassed VP
Change is here

Sax
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by liftedberry: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2015
With the way things are going now
Pastors in politics matters..
Politician turn heads against each other..

I see civil war coming..
And if it should happen..none of them is gonna make it out of this country alive..I will personally make sure of that..
Both the pastors and politician....

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by onyiloyi(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2015
This disgusting coming from a sitting Vp all in a desperate bid to win election

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Afroconnect: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2015
Sambo's dummy look says it all.
Its pathetic the type of people we tolerate to lead us.
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by babamadiba(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Then what are those pastors that collected 6billion now talking about? I'm a christian, and I have decided! No one can change my mind with all this religious baldadash.
GMB all the way..

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Olutola88(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2015
jojomario:
This PDP is totally confuse. Some are saying APCwill islamize the country and another faction saying APC is full of Christians. PDP has no manifesto since the campaign has started instead they prefer propaganda. This is certainly a defeat in disguise. They have lost it.

#CHANGE
#IHAVEDECIDED
#FEBUHARI
My two most favourite Hashtags: #FeBuhari and #IHaveDecided. I'm Obsessed with that #IHaveDecided

7 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2015
theV0ice:
If this thread reach front page, I'll throw away my gen and use gej fresh air to power my house.

agabal23 my friend, what says thou to Sheik Namadina's campaign rhetoric?

Waiting to see your gen flying out the window grin
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by sochima1989(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2015
9Ace:
Sambo should be the one with "indomie brain", not Okupe.

No na catarrh muccor dey sambo brain...
Indomie Okupe sabi yan dust too try follow him on twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Cryxtal(f): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2015
chamboy:
This is a resolution to religious war
A political n full-blown religious war. They will say n do anything to win, inciting people against each other n undermining the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrive Gwoza, Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.