Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

T.b Joshua, PasTor Chris, Muoka , Do You Know This People Too Well - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Joshua, PasTor Chris, Muoka , Do You Know This People Too Well (3265 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.b Joshua, PasTor Chris, Muoka , Do You Know This People Too Well by jookco(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2008
this january i was in aba for chris oyakhilome crusade enyimba stadiumĀ  and after his teachings i confirmed that the man is bible himself, i also attend muoka crusade one time in ngwa high school aba and muoka insist that one day every church must be called lord's choosen, so my people do you think this isĀ  god's word that all the churches in the world will be called choosen one day, if i remember the rumours i here about this top christians to whom we suppose to follow their teaching i feel like converting to my fathers oracle in the village.
Re: T.b Joshua, PasTor Chris, Muoka , Do You Know This People Too Well by Lanceslot(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2013
As in for real?

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Demons & Fallen Angels / If There Is No Heaven Or Threat Of Hell, Will You Prefer Devil To God? / Atheists Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.