Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (19605 Views)

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by oloworulz(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2015
A Survey I didn't hear of. Na who kon do am. I see lapses there. Who he wike? Peterside we know. Well , SAI Buhari till infinity. The tongue and Tomb are two different things

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by lagdmark(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2015
dante23:
APC!!! Change!!!

But una buhari still no won change, how we go do now

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Mordyb: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2015
They all have one thing in common and that is that would lose this election

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Aunty Ngozi are you scared to release the poll results for the Presidential election?
I'm sure GMB is leading so its unlikely that one will be released grin
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Henrolla(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2015
LordVarys:

Rivers is and has always been PDP... I think Buhari should get the required 25%... I personally don't fancy Wike or Dakuku, Magnus Abe or Tonye Princewill would have made better govern

sorry 2 say but i hope u stay in ph 2 tink magnus or Tonye would b better. i can accept Tonye but he lacks d required force. magnus nothing 2 offer and no credible record 2 show after several years of being in government. so i still think Dakuku is a better candidate 4 APC. about wike, i'll go with ur view. my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by nelson212(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2015
I live in Rivers and I can tell u guys that wike is a sure win becoz he mobilize from the grass root, and the people in the state do not understand APC's agenda in state. Wike is gonna make a very good difference in the state, I know him for that.
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by dipo1234: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=TheImp post=30413129]
Only Elrufai is a sure banker, Dakuku has already lost while it looks to be neck to neck between Ambode and Agbaje

Ambode does not have the charisma to govern the heterogeneous nature of Lagos state while Agbaje does, a large numbers of APC sympatisers are rallying round Agbaje, APSINS will be shocked by the time Agbaje is declared winner in lagos state, enough of this impositions of candidates on us in Lagos.
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Kennywills7(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by polite2(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
I don't want poll, I want a grand debate between GMB and GEJ
GO AND DIEEE
in oshiomole's voice
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by lolababe331e: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2015
This is the most honest poll so far, I know El rufai and Ambode will surely win
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by solayd(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Wike i don't want that man to become River's Gov. i see him as tout undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2015
booqee:
I'm sure GMB is leading so its unlikely that one will be released grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by seunmsg(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=30414769]
My guy, only el rufai is sure.[/quote

Ambode is surely the next governor of Lagos. Agbaje can only try, he can't win.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by staymore: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2015
SenseiX:

I find it funny some Nairalanders think Amaechi can deliver Buhari in Rivers, Heck he can't deliver Dakuku, I stay in PH and even the few Dakuku supporters I know are all rooting for gej for president, i'll be surprised if GMB gets the required 25% in Rivers, 20% at most

Rivers people actually love Dakuku than Wike, in a free and fair contest Dakuku will win. However, we know Wike is backed by the powers that be and he knows how to take advantage of such powers.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by MadCow1: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
DeCritique:
Wike is one man I respect so much. He understands politics and knows how to play the game wella... Don't be surprised if he is propped up to run for the Presidential seat in few years to come.

Amaechi is done for... I wish him Goodluck in his further sojourn!!

#GEJTill2019
#WikeTill2023!!

Reject negative change!
Support freedom and development!!

Anybody who votes Wike after seeing his handwork as Chairman of the Richest LGA in Rivers State is a compound fool..

I and many people I know are not voting Wike.

I can't take Rivers State back to what it used to be like under Odili..

I know say na all those Ikwerre charlatans dey hussle for Wike to become governor so they can go back to harassing Rivers people again for all sorts of nonsense, set up those dodgy task forces, raid building sites to take outrageous levies, start collect bush entry and marching ground and all that other bullshit that they use to do before Amaechi.. NEVER!!!!!!!

WE have seen what PDP and Go - Round are doing in Omoku. Slaughtering people with reckless abandon because they joined APC. .

I have decided..

#Dakuku/Buhari 2015..

I don even laminate my PVC just incase e decide to fade early.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by maestroferddi: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
TheImp:

True that.
So KD people want the midget Hell Rufai, as much as I dislike him I think he'll make a fine governor. He, Tambuwal and Ribadu could bring about the needed northern revival
The Rivers prediction is spot on. This Wike is some political monster. The man has completely neutralised Amaechi in Rivers State. Another Fayose has emerged in the South South.

For Kaduna, inasmuch as El Rufai is such a cantankerous fellow, his competence is never in doubt. An average PDP supporter may as well grudgingly accept El Rufai's emergence. That wouldn't be too bad since PDP appear to be taking the Kano gubernatorial seat from what I gather from sources on ground in Kano. It appears the Ganduje experiment by Kwakwanso is not going to fly.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by centmichael101(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by HopeAtHand: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Dakuku is a political featherweight compared to Heavyweight Wike.

No one will claim the election was rigged if Wike returns elected..But it will be wrong for any contestant to underestimate the other.
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by asha80(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Anybody who votes Wike after seeing his handwork as Chairman of the Richest LGA in Rivers State is a compound fool..

I and many people I know are not voting Wike.

I can't take Rivers State back to what it used to be like under Odili..

I know say na all those Ikwerre charlatans dey hussle for Wike to become governor so they can go back to harassing Rivers people again for all sorts of nonsense, set up those dodgy task forces, raid building sites to take outrageous levies, start collect bush entry and marching ground and all that other bullshit that they use to do before Amaechi.. NEVER!!!!!!!

WE have seen what PDP and Go - Round are doing in Omoku. Slaughtering people with reckless abandon because they joined APC. .

I have decided..

#Dakuku/Buhari 2015..

I don even laminate my PVC just incase e decide to fade early.. grin
how time flies...you use to be a die hard gej man..wike from what I gather might use his thuggish way to get himself to rivers govt house.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by tomzman: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2015
nelson212:
I live in Rivers and I can tell u guys that wike is a sure win becoz he mobilize from the grass root, and the people in the state do not understand APC's agenda in state. Wike is gonna make a very good difference in the state, I know him for that.
The same way Fayose mobilized from the grassroots and Ekiti people are today biting their fingers in regret. I don't know why I love Rivers state so much but I beg you guys not to be foolish by voting for Wike. His thuggish ways and record of failure are too obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by MadCow1: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2015
asha80:
how time flies...you use to be a die hard gej man..wike from what I gather might use his thuggish way to get himself to rivers govt house.

When I supported the PDP, I honestly believed they were the truth..

Now I don't support any Party, I support a candidate.. Amaechi was a PDP man, but showed himself to be different from their lot.
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by makeitijn: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2015
mfm04622:

You no get buyer before you imported the product?
we imported in large amount. these are the products remaining.. ten thousand metric ton. you can be c millionaire by just linking us to a buyer.
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by jodeci(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2015
why do i have the feeling that Wike will perform better than dakuku.. He would want to beat the precedence set by Amaechi in development.
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by HugeMac: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2015
LordVarys:

Rivers is and has always been PDP... I think Buhari should get the required 25%... I personally don't fancy Wike or Dakuku, Magnus Abe or Tonye Princewill would have made better govern
buhari will not get 5%
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by hedonistic: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Wike would win. Agbaje would win; but as for Kaduna, I have no idea.
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by internetpo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
may the best man win
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Mimicole(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
I've had near personal experiences with this Wike character enough to know he will destroy Rivers state if he wins. When he was Obio/Akpor L.G.A chairman, he encouraged d native youths to intimidate residents in the name of paying one useless fee or another.

An uncle of mine was building his house, having paid all required rates to the L.G.C he expected to build his house in peace but was constantly disturbed by jobless youths who were asking for one fee or the other and disrupting the building process. He put a call across to Wike, and complained about the situation, all Wike could advise him to do was to 'settle' the boys instead of calling them to order, evn after being reminded that not even a dime of ground rates was being owed, with receipts as evidence.

The level of tautism/insecurity that Ameachi curbed will spring right back if Wike wins. And I say GOD FORBID!
And if he wins(God forbid!) he will soon become GeJ's worst nightmare(that is assuming February favours them both o, which I doubt), because you see those Rivers state oil wells GEJ ceded to Bayelsa state, by the time Wike go press calculator see wetin im go loose, Oga Jonah go know wetin him do himself.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by tuyi19: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mogidi:
A more credible poll was carried out by YBE and it never made front page.
YBE, is a platform of youths with over 8.7 million registered members across the country
Read their poll result here

Afrobarometer poll didn't make frontpage either because it showed GEJ leading.
Read their poll result here

if this poll is correct then jonathan has lost this election, i expect him to win this online poll with wide margin because most of the people supporting Buhari are not educated and they dont understand this online poll. so, by the time the normal aboki on the street cast their vote, GEJ is finished then. my own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie / Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.