Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose (15721 Views)

I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said the opinion polls won’t help the All Progressives Congress, saying the party is suffering from “Acquired Self-deceit Syndrome.”

The governor argued that it was a deceit taken too far for anyone to list Ekiti as part of States to be won by the APC in the Saturday’s presidential election.

He urged Nigerians to disregard the “orchestrated opinion polls” being published since Saturday in some newspapers, adding that, “Fake opinion polls won’t assist the APC, the way it did not assist the party in the June 21, 2014 Ekiti governorship election.”
Fayose, according to a statement issued on Sunday by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, insisted that President Goodluck Jonathan would win the Saturday election, no matter
how hard the APC try in their game of deceit and falsehood.
“When I saw the publications yesterday and today, I just laughed because I wondered how people can be so happy deceiving themselves.
“When you are telling yourself that Buhari will win in Ekiti, it shows that you are suffering from Acquired Self-deceit Syndrome which is even more deadly than ebola disease.
“That’s the same way they deceived themselves with orchestrated opinion polls before the Ekiti election, and up till now, they are still dazed by the 16 – 0 defeat.
“Funny enough, one of the newspapers that published the orchestrated opinion polls described Ido-Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State as a ‘sleepy town’ thinking that Ido-Osi was a town.”
Fayose urged the APC to “stop lying and face the reality of a lost election because President Jonathan will win convincingly.”

He also described claim by the APC that there was “a plan to freeze the accounts of companies, individuals and organisations believed to be financing the party, with the ultimate objective of crippling the party so it won’t be able to sustain its activities, like paying its agents on Election Day and other logistics,” as a face saving tactic by the party

http://www.punchng.com/news/opinion-polls-wont-help-apc-fayose/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
I so much like this man.
APC nightmare!...Apc runs for cover when he utters a single word!....

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Toktee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
And who is fayose,ibb or obj dog?

Pls help me,i go school in south sudan.

Help me also,SAI BUHARI.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by clevvermind(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
apc are just deluding themselves. they don't know pdp. grin SMH

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Toktee(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I so much like this man.
y not,he is a fool like you na

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by clevvermind(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I so much like this man.
also me o. grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Toktee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
clevvermind:
apc are just deluding themselves. they don't know pdp. grin SMH
we know them well,jega already tamed them,no room for multiple thumb printing for you guys.
Card reader to the rescued.

29 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Goddex: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
To all the APC janjaweeeds suffering from [size=30pt]"Acquired Self-deceit Syndrome”[/size] your heart failure is definitely coming in 6 days time

. . . [size=15pt]PUNCH[/size] and [size=15pt]Nation[/size] are deceiving you

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I so much like this man.
Baje

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by klodike(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ayo my man.

But why in a country filled with millions of graduate, would APC present one certificate-less Buhari as their flag bearer. Believe me the guy has no education that's why he doesn't know what APC, INEC stands for. Say no to grand pa candidacy.

12 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Flets: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.

And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.

And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Bookmark this page and quote me in 2019 if nairaland survives.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by EcoTerror: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fayose my egbon will never stop to give this Apc a full dose of their drugs. How can APC. Win Ekiti? Iro! mba! Keriane!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Toktee:
And who is fayose,ibb or obj dog?

Pls help me,i go school south sudan.

Help me also,SAI BUHARI.
A man without a godfather

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
Fayose my egbon will never stop to give this Apc a full dose of their drugs. How can APC. Win Ekiti? Iro! mba! Keriane!
APC dey fool demselves

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by WisdomFlakes: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
I wonder what will become of this loud-mouth after the results are announced and GMB emerges the winner.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Bonapart(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hoe-kay..... thank you.....

#givebuhariachance

11 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Burger01(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Okay. It remain small. Fayose, I hope you don prepare your visa wella. You go cry soon. Keep putting on fine face.

Sai Buhari.

26 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I wonder what will become of this loud-mouth after the results are announced and GMB emerges the winner.
U don dream finish

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Firefire(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
“orchestrated opinion polls” being published since Saturday in some newspapers, adding that, “Fake opinion polls won’t assist the APC, the way it did not assist the party in the June 21, 2014 Ekiti governorship election.”

Oh APC you have lost your glory, it has now become shame on you.

Bogus Opinion polls and several media lies will never save you from the impending failure and disgrace.

Your candidate is a wolf, Nigerians have discovered that and many have 'CHANGED' their mind already.

We expect you oh APC to increase your fabrications and falsification in coming days to justify your planned parallel government and civil disorder.

O Buhari, be rest assured that what happened in 2011 will never repeat itself again. NEVER AGAIN will Nigerians be murder by your followers.

Nigerians, the scale has fallen off your eyes.
[size=15pt]
Our soul as Nigerians has escaped as a bird out of the snare of the trapper (APC); The snare is broken and we have escaped
[/size]

BOGUS AND FAKE CHANGE!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chatterbox. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Firefire(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
HzRF:

APC dey fool demselves

Honestly, APC making a journey in a circle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Sweetguy25: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol. GEJ is winning the south and some parts of the north. Buhari will not win more than one state in the south. Anybody who thinks otherwise is fooling himself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Rastamann: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is an slowpoke government filled with slowpoke politicians!

Know that the only thing that is permanent is CHANGE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by tola9ja: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
FAYOSE WILL JUST KILL HIMSELF

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Ventura1: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
oJU a to ti o FAYOSE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by datone: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

8 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Firefire(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
Fayose my egbon will never stop to give this Apc a full dose of their drugs. How can APC. Win Ekiti?

Iro! mba! Keriane!

God bless Ayodele Fayose, we need someone like him to tackle the mouthed and bogus party called APC grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
mr ayo that you have perfected the rigging plan that brought you the governor of ekiti?
The God of truth and integrity shall put you to shame!.

14 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Let him wait till march 28th.

E go do am like horror film when it is announced that GMB wins.

12 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by bright007(f): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari only wins on the internet

GEJ wins in reality

Fresh air everywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Firefire(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ventura1:
oJU a to ti o FAYOSE!

Eyin odale ni oju ma tii

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Foreign Jamborees, Buhari Tells Ministers: Nation / Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG / We Are Not Defecting To APC With Ayade – PDP Federal Lawmakers, Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.