Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections (5192 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Niger Delta Militant Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Amaechi, Sylva / Video : Niger Delta Militant Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Amaechi, Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Tville(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
I just saw this video on Youtube and it gave me the chills. The way Dokubo speaks in the video shows that militants in the Niger Delta have enough manpower and ammunitions to cause large-scale chaos during and after the elections. Nigeria does not need another civil war, especially when we are still battling with Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw5PM_mNhAw
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by kestolove95(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
asari dokubo shutup!!!

6 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by DavidHume(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Pls after all this videos can someone tell me what d DSS is waiting for! Must he commit murder before he is arrested even he is already threatening to? Wow....now i see the effect of a slow, sluggish and incompetent leader on his subordinate.......

IT WONT TAKE OBASANJO AND BUHARI TWO WEEKS TO CRUSH THE WHOLE OF THE IJAW MILITANT! YOU FACES ARE CAPTURED! NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE

6 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by size38: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Asari Dokubo is just a common creek criminal that survives by stealing crude oil. On the day of election, Asari should come to my polling unit to stop me from voting for APC in my ward in Rivers state. There and then, he will see d difference btw himself and others.

6 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Mad Man on the lose.

2 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by ogazi007(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2015
He has been threatening but people do not pay attention to noise makers.
If Asari is as powerful as his mad brother Shekau i think he would have finished the entire world with noise.
Even When C.ojukwu wanted to declared war against Nigeria,he never made these empty threats.
You are more dangerous when you speak less.

2 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by quixotic: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2015
blackmail and threats won't work. For a man who doesn't have an investment in nigeria it's not surprising. But we are not moved. I am a niger deltan. Dokubo and his likes are criminals and we know them. However the security agencies should be alive to their responsibilities. I hope nigerians know those now stocking the fire of hate and ethniticity because we seem to have short memories.

3 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by kokoA(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2015
This man thinks he is important.. I don't blame him, it's GEJ's govt that have him the guts.

4 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by alaoeri: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Whenever the General takes over Dokubo & his ilks will succumb or took to their heels.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
None has got a monopoly of violence.
Since raving, maiming and killing of members of the PDP is the norm up north,without condemnations coming from who it ought come, let an extension of it be made here so the war starts from where it will.

This is the 2015.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Mtchew!

Click "like" 4 GEJ/Samboribobo

Click "share" 4 GMB/Prof

cool

3 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Anytime an Ibadam man speak you must know.
Asari should come to PHC and tell you not to vote APC and you will fight him.
Devil is proud of you

size38:
Asari Dokubo is just a common creek criminal that survives by stealing crude oil. On the day of election, Asari should come to my polling unit to stop me from voting for APC in my ward in Rivers state. There and then, he will see d difference btw himself and others.

3 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by nakamora: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
A sari deserves national award for this treasonable comment.For now we don't have government. As for Police & DSS they are still studying his comment as an award winning comment.
We are really in a banana republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
The way y'all responding to this mad man already showed that you took him serious; why shld you reply a maddie?
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Only the ignorant will wish Asari away!
Also, arresting him will be too little to late.

They should had arrested people like Ango Abduahi, Kaita, Buhari, etc who had been threatening us without fear or favour.

This is 2015 anyway, the year Nigeria is jinxed.

Buhari win, Nigeria go scatter
Jonathan win, Nigeria go scatter

Long live BIafra, my beloved nation,

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by 50calibre(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol what a rambling buffoon grin

If you're so hungry for war, why don't you pick your guns and head for the north?

Only a fool takes this bluff seriously. If anyone thinks this rascal and his oil-thieving cohorts are willing to die, then they need a rethink.

The last thing on any of these guys mind is dying and abandoning their ill-gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by hedonistic: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
DavidHume:
Pls after all this videos can someone tell me what d DSS is waiting for! Must he commit murder before he is arrested even he is already threatening to? Wow....now i see the effect of a slow, sluggish and incompetent leader on his subordinate.......

IT WONT TAKE OBASANJO AND BUHARI TWO WEEKS TO CRUSH THE WHOLE OF THE IJAW MILITANT! YOU FACES ARE CAPTURED! NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE

How many of them did Obasanjo "crush" while he was in power? Even though the militants were still in their formative stages then, they dealt with Obasanjo and the Nigerian government at the time. If Obasanjo had been successful in "crushing" them, there would have been no need for his successor (Yar' Adua) to please and bribe them with the amnesty programme.

Only a child will see a scorpion and call it a spider.

2 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by lionness(f): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
DavidHume:

Marilyn Hunger, the tribalized, low-life, ethnic bigot sham sitting at the helm of affair has better things to do like keeping an eye on the opposition. Even if Bokoharam threatens to bomb Lagos, that's no her priority right now. Its a shame these set of people ever even got near power.

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by ASL33: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
ogazi007:
He has been threatening but people do not pay attention to noise makers.
If Asari is as powerful as his mad brother Shekau i think he would have finished the entire world with noise.
Even When C.ojukwu wanted to declared war against Nigeria,he never made these empty threats.
You are more dangerous when you speak less.
When did Ojukwu declare war on Nigeria?
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by ASL33: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
The way y'all responding to this mad man already showed that you took him serious; why shld you reply a maddie?
You just added to his popularity by this post.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by hedonistic: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
noblezone:
Only the ignorant will wish Asari away!
Also, arresting him will be too little to late.

They should had arrested people like Ango Abduahi, Kaita, Buhari, etc who had been threatening us without fear or favour.

This is 2015 anyway, the year Nigeria is jinxed.

Buhari win, Nigeria go scatter
Jonathan win, Nigeria go scatter

Long live BIafra, my beloved nation,

Not really. If Jonathan wins, the North will scatter (not Nigeria). Abokki people would kill themselves and a few stubborn southerners who are foolish enough to still remain up north at this time. The rest of the country would not feel a pinch. The North can kill their worthless selves if they like, nobody cares.

On the other hand, if Buhari wins, that will be the end of Nigeria. Why, because the only thing holding Nigeria together is oil wealth, and I trust my comrades to ensure that the Abokki-led federal government of Buhari would not have access to even one drop of oil to run its useless government. The oil companies and their staff would be forced to leave the entire Niger Delta, and oil production would ground to a final stop.

Nigerians should decide which outcome or option is preferable.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
DavidHume:

Why couldn't OBJ crush them when he was in power from 1999 to 2007?

Indeed, primary school pupils with no knowledge of history have invaded Nairaland.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by obailala(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
"When the come, comes to become, the happen will surely happen"

The pig has spoken grin cheesy
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by suzelle: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need a good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Freetech: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Who promised asari tomorrow? It is time he behave as wise adult.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by tomzman: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
hedonistic:

Not really. If Jonathan wins, the North will scatter (not Nigeria). Abokki people would kill themselves and a few stubborn southerners who are foolish enough to still remain up north at this time. The rest of the country would not feel a pinch. The North can kill their worthless selves if they like, nobody cares.

On the other hand, if Buhari wins, that will be the end of Nigeria. Why, because the only thing holding Nigeria together is oil wealth, and I trust my comrades to ensure that the Abokki-led federal government of Buhari would not have access to even one drop of oil to run its useless government. The oil companies and their staff would be forced to leave the entire Niger Delta, and oil production would ground to a final stop.

Nigerians should decide which outcome or option is preferable.
U are fooling yourself. Come to the south west and see how many states still depend majorly on your oil money.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by DavidHume(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Why couldn't OBJ crush them when he was in power from 1999 to 2007?

Indeed, primary school pupils with no knowledge of history have invaded Nairaland.

When it comes to debate or argument you cant be a competitor cos dats wat i studied for five yrs in OAU wit a 2.1 degree, rily wonder wot qualification u'v got to call me a primary sch pupil. So was wonderin if its necessary i give u a reply but inorder to enlighten you of ur ignorance o saw d need to.

Boy the likes of Asari dokunbo were rottin in jail charged with treason during the obasanjo regime, nd obasanjo neva yielded to d threat of d MEND wen dey ordered d release of Asari dokunbo nd Alameiseya who was charged wit corruption! Yaradua released Asari dokunbo from jail not Obasanjo. And d only questin i wld ask u is dat did u see anyone threaten the nations security publicly usin d mass media durin Obasanjo tenure, witout any effort bein made. U nid to learn boy,
MEND only succeeded in attackin refinery worker nd am sure dey got dey own share of d violence because dey hardly cant come out to threaten d nations security as dey do now dey rada just send emails nd videos to media ous unanimously to take responsibility of deir acts.

So boy i wld advice u go to sch nd get ur self educated wit facts nd figures first b4 clammorin dat primary pupils hav invade NL.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
DavidHume:

When it comes to debate or argument you cant be a competitor cos dats wat i studied for five yrs in OAU wit a 2.1 degree, rily wonder wot qualification u'v got to call me a primary sch pupil. So was wonderin if its necessary i give u a reply but inorder to enlighten you of ur ignorance o saw d need to.

Boy the likes of Asari dokunbo were rottin in jail charged with treason during the obasanjo regime, nd obasanjo neva yielded to d threat of d MEND wen dey ordered d release of Asari dokunbo nd Alameiseya who was charged wit corruption! Yaradua released Asari dokunbo from jail not Obasanjo. And d only questin i wld ask u is dat did u see anyone threaten the nations security publicly usin d mass media durin Obasanjo tenure, witout any effort bein made. U nid to learn boy,
MEND only succeeded in attackin refinery worker nd am sure dey got dey own share of d violence because dey hardly cant come out to threaten d nations security as dey do now dey rada just send emails nd videos to media ous unanimously to take responsibility of deir acts.

So boy i wld advice u go to sch nd get ur self educated wit facts nd figures first b4 clammorin dat primary pupils hav invade NL.

You just confirmed that primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

You studied in OAU and you are bragging to someone that attended one of the Russell Group universities in the UK. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by reborn1: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You just confirmed that primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

You studied in OAU and you are bragging to someone that attended one of the Russell Group universities in the UK. SMH!

Sunday, how ur side?
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by snowprince59(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Die it!
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Change2015(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
blizard44:
None has got a monopoly of violence.
Since raving, maiming and killing of members of the PDP is the norm up north,without condemnations coming from who it ought come, let an extension of it be made here so the war starts from where it will.

This is the 2015.

Please don't spew garbage. The APC has had members in Rivers State shot, one murdered, and offices dynamited, as well as the Okrika campaign stage destroyed by pdp thugs. Did you comment then? Bloody hypocrites!

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Can Cancel Power Privatisation – Nerc Boss / Igbo's Found To Be True Jews / Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.