Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections (5213 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Niger Delta Militant Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Amaechi, Sylva / Video : Niger Delta Militant Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Amaechi, Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by DavidHume(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You just confirmed that primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

You studied in OAU and you are bragging to someone that attended one of the Russell Group universities in the UK. SMH!

Now i see.......the uni doesnt have a name?........ "One of Russell Group universities".....now i see u ar hust a dreamer! Even if u happen be a foreign rat from a foreign school ...i stand boldly to say OAU is better than any school abroad u attended if u happen to be a product of dat school.......
Promise u cant out weight me in any public debate...i dare u!

Noticed ur ignorance wit d ans u gave me from d simple question i asked u, which is......what qualifiication have u got to call me a primary school pupil which u havnt still given an intelligent ans to.

Grow up boy!
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by DavidHume(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
hedonistic:

Not really. If Jonathan wins, the North will scatter (not Nigeria). Abokki people would kill themselves and a few stubborn southerners who are foolish enough to still remain up north at this time. The rest of the country would not feel a pinch. The North can kill their worthless selves if they like, nobody cares.

On the other hand, if Buhari wins, that will be the end of Nigeria. Why, because the only thing holding Nigeria together is oil wealth, and I trust my comrades to ensure that the Abokki-led federal government of Buhari would not have access to even one drop of oil to run its useless government. The oil companies and their staff would be forced to leave the entire Niger Delta, and oil production would ground to a final stop.

Nigerians should decide which outcome or option is preferable.

Click share if you think he is a fool nd mad man set loosed!
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
DavidHume:

Now i see.......the uni doesnt have a name?........ "One of Russell Group universities".....now i see u ar hust a dreamer! Even if u happen be a foreign rat from a foreign school ...i stand boldly to say OAU is better than any school abroad u attended if u happen to be a product of dat school.......
Promise u cant out weight me in any public debate...i dare u!

Noticed ur ignorance wit d ans u gave me from d simple question i asked u, which is......what qualifiication have u got to call me a primary school pupil which u havnt still given an intelligent ans to.

Grow up boy!

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by DavidHume(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Taking alook at your name, profile nd pix......i ended up blaming myself why i had wasted all day replyin u! Go find your like in the psychiatric section of NL

The pdp boy from one of russells univeristies.......

Once again i say Grow up but ds time grow up and get some sense

Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
DavidHume:

pls i own a viewing center now, nd dstv subscription is sending off my feet....for subsequent 6month now,i dont make my dstv sub from my vc, not to talk of shop rent. A new business with few customers for now......pls any sensible idea wld be appreciated!

Mod pls front page.....really need help on this

I now understand your plight.

Take heart mate.

The real David Hume would be ashamed of you though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) / Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.