Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town (30407 Views)

Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Mezie01(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mezie01:

Fat lie??do u want me to give u suras??He was poisoned sure but not by his men...in fact he was poisoned by a Jewish lady..REMEMBER KHAYBAR?

Do u know dat from Quranic evidence,Mohammed was murdered by Allah?
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by delishpot: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mezie01:

Fat lie??do u want me to give u suras??He was poisoned sure but not by his men...in fact he was poisoned by a Jewish lady..REMEMBER KHAYBAR?

she was used and framed. one doesnt need to be a jew to poison him. He was a rapist. He went about raping and releasing his semen in thise poor women. Who wouldnt be happy to poison such a man? She was used by his followers to poison him.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
delishpot:

He was poisoned by his men. Mohamed was not as violent as his followers portray him. He was poisoned ny his followers who needed power and control. He was not using his power to dominate and control and gain wealth. They poisoned him and framed a woman for it and thus they wrote new laws and plundered, raped and destroyed in the name of their god.
Just as ISIS is doing to any islamic leader that stands in theiir way.
where are your proof or you are high on menstrual blood again
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by delishpot: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2015
holatin:
where are your proof or you are high on menstrual blood again

Holatin, I would have been high on it but that your agent that buys used sanitary pads from hostel cleaners you told me about, the one you said gets fresh ones for you to get high on.....he told me you bought all his last stock.
Right now I am not high And I was joking when I was asking for your source of menstrual blood just wanted to get the info from your own lips. I could never get high off it like you do. Ewwew, how can a grown ass man like you keep getting high on that shit? Try gbana for a change.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by brownlord: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2015
holatin:
and some brainless,clueless and indiscreet fellow will say boko haram are following the doctrine of the Quran.

the hand writing is there for the sane human to see.

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist

But 90 percent of terrorist are muslims

ok
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2015
delishpot:

Holatin, I would have been high on it but that your agent that buys used sanitary pads from hostel cleaners you told me about, the one you said gets fresh ones for you to get high on.....he told me you bought all his last stock.
Right now I am not high And I was joking when I was asking for your source of menstrual blood just wanted to get the info from your own lips. I could never get high off it like you do. Ewwew, how can a grown ass man like you keep getting high on that shit? Try gbana for a change.
u not making sense boy.
go and play with your toy
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by delishpot: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
holatin:
u not making sense boy.
go and play with your toy

And you made sense with your "high on menstrual blood" question? So, when its you dishing the sensless post its all good and sense making but when others dish it back in your plate then... it makes no sense grin
You be dry nyansh, mad mans harmattan dried up nyansh is what ya mouth is.

BTW, you quoted me with that dry insulT.
Biko leave me alone. I am not related to that molue conductor that refused to give you your change this morning. Carry ya bad bele go front.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.