Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town (30409 Views)

Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by esiri4jesu(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are muslim
holatin:
and some brainless,clueless and indiscreet fellow will say boko haram are following the doctrine of the Quran.

the hand writing is there for the sane human to see.

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Horlertoungy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
The thing that gives me concern about this Boko Haram things is that our people don't and refuse to understand the fact that the followers of Dajja/Antichrist (illuminati) as mentioned in bible and Qur'an are the one behind these series of insurgencies all over the world. But they're operating in the name of religions in other to cause hatred among the worshippers so that they wouldn't know who exactly is behind these problems. May God curse the USA for these problem. They're the one behind this illuminati cos they want to gain control of the whole world by plotting treasons in the countries. My people, pls wake up and pray for this country against every evil doers and stop blaming any religion the the offense committed in their names.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by winner01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

yeah he fought war
but are this true
the bible is pro child killing

God orders Moses to kill every Midianite woman
who was no longer a virgin. (many of these women
would obviously have been pregnant) (Numbers
31:15-18 )

God promises to destroy the infants of Samaria and
rip open the stomachs of pregnant women.
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because
they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by
the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the
ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea
13:16)

God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah to
be ripped open .
At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah,
attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its
vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He
sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant
women. ( 2 Kings 15:16)

God commands the killing of infants and nursing
babies.
Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that
they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man
and woman, infant and nursing child , ox and sheep,
camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)

God repays your enemies by destroying their
babies.
Happy is he who repays you for what you have done
to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them
against the rocks. ( Psalms 137:8-9 )
Oh yeah, he also flooded the world because of the sins of man, he delivered the isrealites into the hands of their enemies for years because of their sins, he dealt with King david seriously because of his sins, he tested Job by allowing the devil to take the lives of his loved ones, all of Jesus' apostles were killed in terrible ways, he caused the sea to close up on the egyptians, cause joseph to suffer to greatness, allowed solomon to build 500b (X d bill gates worth) dollars temple for him while people lived in poverty amongst others....Facts remain He is God unquestionable and today an ultimate price has been paid for the sins of humanity and that is Jesus.
Christ's death paid the penalty for past sins of Old Testament saints and future sins of New Testament saints. Its funny how y'all believe in the anti-christ and still fail to acknowledge the true person of the christ.
And for the case whereby parents are punished in their children; and for children dying before actual sin, full provision is made as to their eternal happiness, by the mercy of God in Christ Jesus...

Now you show me the love of allah for disbelievers and how he does not want the death of a sinner except he repents in the koran, justify the murders of mohammed, rationalise child marriage, explain convulsion during revelations, explain the promise of an eroticc paradise, stoning of women amongst others.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by larryUG(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
and some brainless,clueless and indiscreet fellow will say boko haram are following the doctrine of the Quran.

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist
bro, no offence meant and am nt tryn to say u r a terrorist for being a muslim. buh what i find difficult to understand is why virtually 99% of terrorists are muslims. u dont find members of other religions killing others or bombing or engaging in suicide bombing. what is it abt Islam and terrorism dt makes every terrorist a muslim tho not every muslim is a terrorist. buh how come every1 dt engages in terrorism does it in the name of allah, not cos of money. please educate me, is it that the Quran preached something like dt? please i wanna knw the reason (in your opinion) why it is only muslims who are actively fighting(killing both muslims and non-muslims) in the name of religion
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

I've read all the bible! Trust me the totality of it implies peace and love! Quran? Crap book!
stop acting stewpid, read what deautronomy 17 1 to 5 says, it talk about killing non believer
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
winner01:
its one thing to be born into a faith, its another to find out the truth (several others were born into satanism)....show me a verse in the quran where allah proclaims his love for "disbelievers" and urges them to repent and be saved....Truth is you won't find it, if ur not "privileged" to be born into islam, ur already doomed according to the quran...and its not like muslims are encouraged to preach islam to "disbelievers"........The major thing that matters in the world today for us to live peacefully and happily is LOVE and the walls or islam will everly crumble at the mention of love...Allah's love is meant for muslims alone, just like satans love is meant to satanists alone......A man who labelled himself "last and best prophet", promotes child marriage, endorses stoning of women in some cases, promises an eroticc paradise, fought wars and killed people amongst others even though y'all claim the wars were defensive, today terrorists groups do the same....No matter how you try to defend it, the only restriction of moderate muslims is culture, a sane law, and probably western education. The spirit of allah is a very powerful and violent spirit which has been in existence along with other demons (fallen angels), and not even you or your generations to come can rationalise this wickedness.

For we wrestle not against flesh
and blood, but against
principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness
of this world, against spiritual
wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

isn't your same bible that talks in deautronomy

17:5 Then shalt thou
bring forth that man or that woman, which
have committed that wicked thing, unto
thy gates, even that man or that woman,
and shalt stone them with stones, till they
die..

explain this chapter for me

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
winner01:
Oh yeah, he also flooded the world because of the sins of man, he delivered the isrealites into the hands of their enemies for years because of their sins, he dealt with King david seriously because of his sins, he tested Job by allowing the devil to take the lives of his loved ones, all of Jesus' apostles were killed in terrible ways, he caused the sea to close up on the egyptians, cause joseph to suffer to greatness, allowed solomon to build 500b (X d bill gates worth) dollars temple for him while people lived in poverty amongst others....Facts remain He is God unquestionable and today an ultimate price has been paid for the sins of humanity and that is Jesus.
Christ's death paid the penalty for past sins of Old Testament saints and future sins of New Testament saints. Its funny how y'all believe in the anti-christ and still fail to acknowledge the true person of the christ.
And for the case whereby parents are punished in their children; and for children dying before actual sin, full provision is made as to their eternal happiness, by the mercy of God in Christ Jesus...

Now you show me the love of allah for disbelievers and how he does not want the death of a sinner except he repents in the koran, justify the murders of mohammed, rationalise child marriage, explain convulsion during revelations, explain the promise of an eroticc paradise, stoning of women amongst others.
pls read what your bible says in Deuteronomy 17 vs 5
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
eDoctorr:

Shut up... Idiot. Most terrorist claim s they're doing the right thing in d name of Allah. So go and die. ... Even the militant fighting for #GEJ is a muslm- Alhaji. Mujahid. No Christian would kill because of anybody. Jonathan knows That. So he chose mujahid since Islam permits terrorism.
when did you escaped from mental hospital, show me where the Quran asked you to kill for him.
or haven't you been reading your bible
deuteronomy
die.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mezie01:
Holatin u be not replied my previous comments..Now middle east is into dis because of Muhmad
will you die if you don't quote me, you ve been increasing my mention list, cant you fathom dat my late reply could be due to been busy.
waka jare
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by juman(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
nigerian leaders are more bad than boko haram.

They are the source of these problems.

They destroy the country.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
stop acting stewpid, read what deautronomy 17 1 to 5 says, it talk about killing non believer

Within the israeli camp! You're obviously dumb!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
when did you escaped from mental hospital, show me where the Quran asked you to kill for him.
or haven't you been reading your bible
deuteronomy
die.

Jews for jews you lower animal! Boko haram bombs churches! Imbe.cile!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

You're an Imbe.cile! Read surah 9! If jews stone themselves how is that your problem?!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

die..

Stu.pid riffraff! Jews amongst jews! You're just reta.rded!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by delishpot: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Horlertoungy:
The thing that gives me concern about this Boko Haram things is that our people don't and refuse to understand the fact that the followers of Dajja/Antichrist (illuminati) as mentioned in bible and Qur'an are the one behind these series of insurgencies all over the world. But they're operating in the name of religions in other to cause hatred among the worshippers so that they wouldn't know who exactly is behind these problems. May God curse the USA for these problem. They're the one behind this illuminati cos they want to gain control of the whole world by plotting treasons in the countries. My people, pls wake up and pray for this country against every evil doers and stop blaming any religion the the offense committed in their names.

Illuminati is made up of top dogs from many countries not limited to USA alone. Thus says the conspiracy theorists.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by emmyblings(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by delishpot: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

Jesus said; let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. That was the case brought against that woman that commited adultery. They wanted to stone her as their prophets taught them as quoted in deut 17:5 . But Jesus saw it fit to forgive her and help her repent.. That is the theory Christians follow they have the old testament but they work with the laws and changes Jesus made. So yes some scriptures in the old testament were crude(permit me) but when jesus came, he fine tuned them and his followers do not follow the OT to the last dot. So that portion is not followed by christians.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by winner01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

die..

Firstly bear verse 2 in mind bro, for you worship allah( the moon god)......

2.“If there is found among you, within any of your towns
that the LORD your God is giving you, a man or woman
who does what is evil in the sight of the LORD your God,
in transgressing his covenant, 3. and has gone and served
other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon
or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden,

In deuteronomy 17:1-7 No creature which had any blemish was to be offered in sacrifice to God. We are thus called to remember the perfect, pure, and spotless sacrifice of Christ, and reminded to serve God with the best of our abilities, time, and possession, or our pretended obedience will be hateful to him. So great a punishment as death, so remarkable a death as stoning, must be inflicted on the Jewish idolater. Let all who in our day set up idols in their hearts, remember how God punished this crime in Israel.....Those were Jewish laws bro and read what Jesus did for all the sins:

Romans 8:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made
me free from the law of sin and death....oh yeah, he paid the price.

Now you explain the dealy verses of the koran, the madness of mohammed, the venom of sharia and the violence of islam.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Owliver:
when you asked them question about qoran they will quote bible. They divert from their own issue. Very stupid religion.

Nna na wa o
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by JayJustus(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist

Islam vis-a-vis terrorism--- ION SEE NI DIFFERENCE
K,thx,bye
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by mikron(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist
but all terrorists are Muslims. How would u explain that?
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
winner01:
Firstly bear verse 2 in mind bro, for you worship allah( the moon god)......

2.“If there is found among you, within any of your towns
that the LORD your God is giving you, a man or woman
who does what is evil in the sight of the LORD your God,
in transgressing his covenant, 3. and has gone and served
other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon
or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden,

In deuteronomy 17:1-7 No creature which had any blemish was to be offered in sacrifice to God. We are thus called to remember the perfect, pure, and spotless sacrifice of Christ, and reminded to serve God with the best of our abilities, time, and possession, or our pretended obedience will be hateful to him. So great a punishment as death, so remarkable a death as stoning, must be inflicted on the Jewish idolater. Let all who in our day set up idols in their hearts, remember how God punished this crime in Israel.....Those were Jewish laws bro and read what Jesus did for all the sins:

Romans 8:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made
me free from the law of sin and death....oh yeah, he paid the price.

Now you explain the dealy verses of the koran, the madness of mohammed, the venom of sharia and the violence of islam.
pls is their a different between Jew God and Christian God

vs 5

die.
you didn't explain this
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by omonnakoda: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

vs 5

die.
you didn't explain this
It is the same blood thirsty genocidal Jehovah whom by the way Muslims claim is the same as Allah
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Josh316(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hian!!!

All These Shearing Of Blood angry

The earlier Nigerians begin to see BH as the spiritual monster that it is, the better.

I pity those who think they have BH at their Beck and Call, using them now to score cheap political points and making utterly selfish gains.

These people appease spiritual powers through blood that they shed.
Sadly, most politicians who are ritualists benefit from this.
The more blood flows, the more deities are appeased, the more their requests are granted.

I have seen enough to know that the spiritual realm is real.

#PrayForNigeria
#LetWisdomPrecede
#BikoVoteWisely

It happened in Cameroon! Before u start shouting hian
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by winner01(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

vs 5

die.
you didn't explain this
Yeah I did, open your mind and read my previous post. Where I said "it was the wrath of God for a punishment as great as death, so remarkable a death as stoning, be inflicted on the Jewish idolaters. And I would like you to remember how God punished this crime in as you bow down to that stone in kabba.

Your first question should be is der a difference between the old and new testament God. And your answer is below

The fact
that the Bible is God’s progressive revelation of Himself to
us through historical events and through His relationship
with people throughout history might contribute to
misconceptions about what God is like in the Old
Testament as compared to the New Testament. However,
when one reads both the Old and the New Testaments, it
becomes evident that God is not different from one
testament to another and that God’s wrath and His love are
revealed in both testaments.

For example, throughout the Old Testament, God is
declared to be a “compassionate and gracious God, slow to
anger, abounding in love and faithfulness,” ( Exodus 34:6;
Numbers 14:18; Deuteronomy 4:31; Nehemiah 9:17; Psalm
86:5, 15; 108:4; 145:8; Joel 2:13). Yet in the New Testament,
God’s loving-kindness and mercy are manifested even
more fully through the fact that “God so loved the world
that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in
him shall not perish but have eternal life” ( John 3:16).

Throughout the Old Testament, we also see God dealing
with Israel the same way a loving father deals with a child.
When they willfully sinned against Him and began to
worship idols, God would punish them. Yet, each time He
would deliver them once they had repented of their
idolatry. This is much the same way God deals with
Christians in the New Testament. For example, Hebrews
12:6 tells us that “the Lord disciplines those he loves, and
he punishes everyone he accepts as a son.”

In a similar way, throughout the Old Testament we see
God’s judgment and WRATH poured out on sin. Likewise, in
the New Testament we see that the wrath of God is still
“being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness
and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their
wickedness” ( Romans 1:18). So, clearly, God is no different
in the Old Testament than He is in the New Testament. God
by His very nature is immutable (unchanging).

Even though
the Bible is 66 individual books written on two (or possibly
three) continents, in three different languages, over a
period of approximately 1500 years by more than 40
authors, it remains one unified book from beginning to end
without contradiction. In it we see how a loving, merciful,
and just God deals with sinful men in all kinds of situations.
Truly, the Bible is God’s love letter to mankind. God’s love
for His creation, especially for mankind, is evident all
through Scripture. Throughout the Bible we see God
lovingly and mercifully calling people into a special
relationship with Himself, not because they deserve it, but
because He is a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger
and abundant in loving-kindness and truth. Yet we also see
a holy and righteous God who is the Judge of all those who
disobey His Word and refuse to worship Him, turning
instead to worship gods of their own creation (Romans
chapter 1).

Because of God’s righteous and holy character, all sin—
past, present, and future—must be judged. Yet God in His
infinite love has provided a payment for sin and a way of
reconciliation so that sinful man can escape His wrath. We
see this wonderful truth in verses like 1 John 4:10: “This is
love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent
his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” In the Old
Testament, God provided a sacrificial system whereby
atonement could be made for sin. However, this sacrificial
system was only temporary and merely looked forward to
the coming of Jesus Christ who would die on the cross to
make a complete substitutionary atonement for sin. The
Savior who was promised in the Old Testament is fully
revealed in the New Testament. Only envisioned in the Old
Testament, the ultimate expression of God’s love, the
sending of His Son Jesus Christ, is revealed in all its glory in
the New Testament. Both the Old and the New Testaments
were given “to make us wise unto salvation” (2 Timothy
3:15). When we study the Testaments closely, it is evident
that God “does not change like shifting shadows” (James
1:17). I serve a true and an unchanging God.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by 2kris(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist
every muslim is not a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim.....(obama,2009)
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Mezie01(m): 1:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Mine z dat av given HOLATIn like 5 instances but still he's been out..I still havve 20 more verses waiting 4 him

Christian APOLOGIST SAVE LIVES..

HOLATIN HOW DID MUHAMMAD DIE?SURAT RASULLALAH COULD TELL U MUCH
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by delishpot: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2015
winner01:

Yeah I did, open your mind and read my previous post. Where I said "it was the wrath of God for a punishment as great as death, so remarkable a death as stoning, be inflicted on the Jewish idolaters. And I would like you to remember how God punished this crime in as you bow down to that stone in kabba.

Your first question should be is der a difference between the old and new testament God. And your answer is below

The fact
that the Bible is God’s progressive revelation of Himself to
us through historical events and through His relationship
with people throughout history might contribute to
misconceptions about what God is like in the Old
Testament as compared to the New Testament. However,
when one reads both the Old and the New Testaments, it
becomes evident that God is not different from one
testament to another and that God’s wrath and His love are
revealed in both testaments.

For example, throughout the Old Testament, God is
declared to be a “compassionate and gracious God, slow to
anger, abounding in love and faithfulness,” ( Exodus 34:6;
Numbers 14:18; Deuteronomy 4:31; Nehemiah 9:17; Psalm
86:5, 15; 108:4; 145:8; Joel 2:13). Yet in the New Testament,
God’s loving-kindness and mercy are manifested even
more fully through the fact that “God so loved the world
that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in
him shall not perish but have eternal life” ( John 3:16).

Throughout the Old Testament, we also see God dealing
with Israel the same way a loving father deals with a child.
When they willfully sinned against Him and began to
worship idols, God would punish them. Yet, each time He
would deliver them once they had repented of their
idolatry. This is much the same way God deals with
Christians in the New Testament. For example, Hebrews
12:6 tells us that “the Lord disciplines those he loves, and
he punishes everyone he accepts as a son.”

In a similar way, throughout the Old Testament we see
God’s judgment and WRATH poured out on sin. Likewise, in
the New Testament we see that the wrath of God is still
“being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness
and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their
wickedness” ( Romans 1:18). So, clearly, God is no different
in the Old Testament than He is in the New Testament. God
by His very nature is immutable (unchanging).

Even though
the Bible is 66 individual books written on two (or possibly
three) continents, in three different languages, over a
period of approximately 1500 years by more than 40
authors, it remains one unified book from beginning to end
without contradiction. In it we see how a loving, merciful,
and just God deals with sinful men in all kinds of situations.
Truly, the Bible is God’s love letter to mankind. God’s love
for His creation, especially for mankind, is evident all
through Scripture. Throughout the Bible we see God
lovingly and mercifully calling people into a special
relationship with Himself, not because they deserve it, but
because He is a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger
and abundant in loving-kindness and truth. Yet we also see
a holy and righteous God who is the Judge of all those who
disobey His Word and refuse to worship Him, turning
instead to worship gods of their own creation (Romans
chapter 1).

Because of God’s righteous and holy character, all sin—
past, present, and future—must be judged. Yet God in His
infinite love has provided a payment for sin and a way of
reconciliation so that sinful man can escape His wrath. We
see this wonderful truth in verses like 1 John 4:10: “This is
love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent
his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” In the Old
Testament, God provided a sacrificial system whereby
atonement could be made for sin. However, this sacrificial
system was only temporary and merely looked forward to
the coming of Jesus Christ who would die on the cross to
make a complete substitutionary atonement for sin. The
Savior who was promised in the Old Testament is fully
revealed in the New Testament. Only envisioned in the Old
Testament, the ultimate expression of God’s love, the
sending of His Son Jesus Christ, is revealed in all its glory in
the New Testament. Both the Old and the New Testaments
were given “to make us wise unto salvation” (2 Timothy
3:15). When we study the Testaments closely, it is evident
that God “does not change like shifting shadows” (James
1:17). I serve a true and an unchanging God.

Dont worry your self. They were taught in their mosques to throw questions at christians any time a christian asks them a question from the quran.
The imam calls it "home work". Those yorubas will know what arodan is. That is what muslims do with christians who want answers. They quote a bible verse and send you on errand. By the time you finish writting a thesis on it and come back they still will not answer your first question, rather they will ask the same old question and make you start talking again.
They laugh about this in their mosques and congratulate themselves when they succeed in making you write plenty grammer. No mater how you answer that deut 17:5 they still wont answer yours. Its a muslim thing. To them no mater how they explain, christians are too blind to understand the truth And ppreciate why they have to remove all infidels from the land. Christians can never understand their blood thirst.
To a good muslim, wasting of non muslims blood is very ok, the wasting of a sinful muslim blood is ok too. Its ordained by allah. They cant ever win an aguement on this fact with a non muslim.
They are only condeming BH because and only because its targeting them(muslims) That is the only reason they say BH are not true muslims. Ask them you will hear' they kill fellow muslims so thea are not one of us' if not that they killed muslems, BH would have been a welcome development for many muslim brothers.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by delishpot: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Mezie01:
Mine z dat av given HOLATIn like 5 instances but still he's been out..I still havve 20 more verses waiting 4 him

Christian APOLOGIST SAVE LIVES..

HOLATIN HOW DID MUHAMMAD DIE?SURAT RASULLALAH COULD TELL U MUCH

He was poisoned by his men. Mohamed was not as violent as his followers portray him. He was poisoned ny his followers who needed power and control. He was not using his power to dominate and control and gain wealth. They poisoned him and framed a woman for it and thus they wrote new laws and plundered, raped and destroyed in the name of their god.
Just as ISIS is doing to any islamic leader that stands in theiir way.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by jamesjames102: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
bayocanny:

Can u tell me one section in the quran that stipulate what these boko boys and ISIS are doing?
Some people don't know the implication of they are saying
Guy what u just say is a blasphemy, next time u wanna comment make sure u connect your finger with your brain okay
Now that I have blasphemed I guess I need to be beheaded right? undecided
You'd see a grown man in Borno saying Allah told him to sell little girls.
You'd see another man in Mosul kidnapping and selling Yazidi girls in Allah's name.
You'd see yet another man trying to assassinate Malala in Pakistan because he really believes Allah doesn't want girls to be educated.
Go to Libya you'd find same ideology, even China is not left out. And you expect us to just think the wickedness just magically entered them from no where? Why don't Hindus kill for there faith? Or Buddhists? Or any other religion for that matter? It's people like you that have sympathy for Islamic terrorists. Instead of coming out in mass and protest against your violent brothers. Yet you take to the streets when Isreal opens fire on hamas or hezbollah. Shame on you!!!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Mezie01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
delishpot:

He was poisoned by his men. Mohamed was not as violent as his followers portray him. He was poisoned ny his followers who needed power and control. He was not using his power to dominate and control and gain wealth. They poisoned him and framed a woman for it and thus they wrote new laws and plundered, raped and destroyed in the name of their god.
Just as ISIS is doing to any islamic leader that stands in theiir way.

Fat lie??do u want me to give u suras??He was poisoned sure but not by his men...in fact he was poisoned by a Jewish lady..REMEMBER KHAYBAR?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.