Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town (30404 Views)

Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Grandmisty:

Christianity starts from Matthew to book of revelation which is new testament.

Anything old testament is for historical context how the jews moved from Egypt back to there land.

Also remember that the jews killed jesus
really so why not remove it from the bible if its not relevant

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by sexymoma(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ryabcool:
you are a religious bigot. Oh and I'm a Christian...
The only reason i replied was cos you are cute kiss
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Ryabcool(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

You just an opportunist!
You're not making any sense. Please go back to being unknown to me, thanks wink
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
I will be happy if you can ask shekau for me.
tell me does boko haram behaviour delicate someone fighting for religion

Sorry ti quote you again but if its only shecow we'll understand! Its Worldwide! And I'm certain you know moh'd lived in the exact same way! We all know mohammed is satan's messenger!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Ryabcool(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
sexymoma:
The only reason i replied was cos you are cute kiss
Lol! Thanks for the compliment. No hard feelings smiley
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by ooshinibos: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
freshness2020:
Ūя̲̅ days are numbered !
..BH, we no fit run for una. Lai lai!
..we shall conquer all 'em fake Islamic laws just like the israelites conquered its enemies in their days!
I believe in oneness!
Muslim,Christian=one GOD, one Believe
nope , christian and muslim dont worship the same God , if we worship the same GOD we will not have different mindset or thinking .. to the point that muslims calls christian infidels and willing to kill and to be killed , u know the story and dont complicate matters .. IF u doubt what i say go and shout the name of Jesus in maiduguri or saudi openly ...u will not make it 5 minutes ...and we serve the same God ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mezie01:
Holatin would u please explain Quran 9 vs 29??

Let us all know..m a Christian mind u

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last
Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and
His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not
adopt the religion of truth from those who were given
the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah
willingly while they are humbled.

but I want to know what the bible meant by deautronomy 17 vs 1-5
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

Can you see that once again your iq is low! In as much you've twisted these verses these were specific orders in specific times! That monkey allah gave a generalised order to kill infidels! You're a terrorist as long as you read the quran! I won't delve further into how vile and vicious surah 9 is! It actually has its own topic in wikipedia with some muslims actually trying to hide its existence!
really tell me what deautronmy 17 means.

let me give you one more
God repays your enemies by destroying their
babies.
Happy is he who repays you for what you have done
to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them
against the rocks. ( Psalms 137:8-9 )

analysis

unless it is a fetus conceived out of wedlock or
conception happens within an “enemy” nation that
does not worship him. The Bible teaches that abortion
is acceptable if God performs it or he commands it to
be done through contaminated water or by violent
force….
You can be a pro-life supporter, but leave your Bible
at home. It’s horrific and violent stories against
innocent infants and unborn children have no place in
a discussion on morality and the value of human life.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

Sorry ti quote you again but if its only shecow we'll understand! Its Worldwide! And I'm certain you know moh'd lived in the exact same way! We all know mohammed is satan's messenger!
says who ??
go upgrade ur brain jooor
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

really tell me what deautronmy 17 means.

let me give you one more
babies.

analysis

unless it is a fetus conceived out of wedlock or
conception happens within an “enemy” nation that
does not worship him. The Bible teaches that abortion
is acceptable if God performs it or he commands it to
be done through contaminated water or by violent
force….
You can be a pro-life supporter, but leave your Bible
at home. It’s horrific and violent stories against
innocent infants and unborn children have no place in
a discussion on morality and the value of human life.

I keep making references to your iq because reading and understanding takes that! The same God who kicked the israelites out of their homeland because they joined heathens in sacrifices their children to idols?! Please stop putting words in the bible! All these verses you quoted are twisted!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Mezie01(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last
Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and
His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not
adopt the religion of truth from those who were given
the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah
willingly while they are humbled.

but I want to know what the bible meant by deautronomy 17 vs 1-5

Now abt Deuteronomy speaks abt idolaters ryt??Now I guess Quran 9 vs 5 tells more on it

Calm down bros..I will explain tinzz to u..wat abt Quran 48 vs 29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Atigba: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
and some brainless,clueless and indiscreet fellow will say boko haram are following the doctrine of the Quran.

the hand writing is there for the sane human to see.

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist

You might not know who you are yet

Your symptoms never start

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by nicerichard05: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please Guys follow this link and like my photo in the on going God is Good Motors Valentine special Show..... https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840135346052210/?type=1&theater #Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
says who ??
go upgrade ur brain jooor

I have no interest in making you a christian! Mohammed was a drug addict so he could see alot of crap and say its spirits! Just know that every religion has an ideology that it manifests to the world and that of islam is violence! Even babies know it!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Owliver:
I watched an interview of two muslims on fox. They were talking about stoning of women and they asked one woman wheather such reference is in the qoran she was confused and later started quoting bible. I laughed. She was cut shut and disgraced on tv. That's exacly what you are doing... The other woman admitted such things are in the qoran and said it needed to be changed.... Not everything in the bible is for christians. Some are for the jews. They are there for us to know our history not for us to follow. We christians follow christ(LOVE)... And yes until you kill jews before you will see peace its in ur qoran. But for where israel lives forever grin so ur arguement is baseless. Ur religion is destruction.

tell me those violence incited chapter are not in your bible
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ryabcool:
You're not making any sense. Please go back to being unknown to me, thanks wink

You're simply not reasoning!
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mezie01:

Calm down bros..I will explain tinzz to u..wat abt Quran 48 vs 29
answer that before asking me more question
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

I keep making references to your iq because reading and understanding takes that! The same God who kicked the israelites out of their homeland because they joined heathens in sacrifices their children to idols?! Please stop putting words in the bible! All these verses you quoted are twisted!
really,untwist it for me then
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Unclerukus: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
and some brainless,clueless and indiscreet fellow will say boko haram are following the doctrine of the Quran.

the hand writing is there for the sane human to see.

Muslim are Muslim
terrorist are terrorist
Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist
My friend shut up. they still do their 4 o'clock prayers and read the quran like you,even understand it better. Am sure the reason they now kill muslims is because some northern (civillian JTF) and camerounian civillians turned on them and are in support of the military actions against them.Their ultimate goal is to create an islamic caliphate like ISIS(only kills fellow muslims against them or fails in sharia law) where sharia law can be implemented without barriers. They serve Allah,just because a muslim condemns them doesnt hide the fact that they practise islam. Islam is violent,even when u see their imams with their haggard beards, u dont need an explanation why they give the world sleepless nights,sorrow and pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

God gave direct orders in specific situations! Allah (in pidgin now) talk say make una kill infidels! How person go believe islamic crap?! Most of you in islam were initiated (initiated) by your parents and leaving amounts to a death threat! We know these things and have people who have explained better after escaping!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by winner01(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
says who, so you will go into conclusion because they use some flag to term them as Muslim.

Muslim is not because you pray five times daily it means obeying Allah's rule
One question for you.......Did mohammed fight wars, kill and maim people or not? Be it self defense or whatever....And as he has claimed to be he "last and best prophet", I expect true muslims to do the same, not some lame defenses you're given,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Unclerukus:
My friend shut up. they still do their 4 o'clock prayers and read the quran like you,even understand it better. Am sure the reason they now kill muslims is because some northern (civillian JTF) and camerounian civillians turned on them and are in support of the military actions against them.Their ultimate goal is to create an islamic caliphate like ISIS(only kills fellow muslims against them or fails in sharia law) where sharia law can be implemented without barriers. They serve Allah,just because a muslim condemns them doesnt hide the fact that they practise islam. Islam is violent,even when u see their imams with their haggard beards, u dont need an explanation why they give the world sleepless nights,sorrow and pain.
really

someone told me The Bible Is Pro-Child Killing

God orders Moses to kill every Midianite woman
who was no longer a virgin. (many of these women
would obviously have been pregnant) (Numbers
31:15-18 )

God promises to destroy the infants of Samaria and
rip open the stomachs of pregnant women.
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because
they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by
the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the
ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea
13:16)

God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah to
be ripped open .
At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah,
attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its
vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He
sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant
women. ( 2 Kings 15:16)

God commands the killing of infants and nursing
babies.
Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that
they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man
and woman, infant and nursing child , ox and sheep,
camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)

babies.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by Owliver(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

and I say not everything in the bible are for christians. Some are for us to know our routs and history from jews. When you people have no defence you quote bible. Lmao* have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
really,untwist it for me then

Glady! The psalms are in the form of poetry! Similies and metaphors are used often! God said simply thou shall not kill! Never under any circumstance! Except you are government and as a capital offence for punishing murders! If allah truly existed, he would do the killing like God did the egyptians at the red sea! Instead he tells fo.ols like you to kill and then get virgins as reward! Crap!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by delishpot: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Goodluck please send men to support cameroon oooo. Make una no relax and sit back ooo. I don tire.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
winner01:
One question for you.......Did mohammed fight wars, kill and maim people or not? Be it self defense or whatever....And as he has claimed to be he "last and best prophet", I expect true muslims to do the same, not some lame defenses you're given,
yeah he fought war
but are this true
the bible is pro child killing

be ripped open .

babies.

babies.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

really

someone told me The Bible Is Pro-Child Killing

be ripped open .

babies.

babies.

Continue taking specifics and generalising! Still the Church is pro-life! Your quran says kill and thats what you dudes do daily globally!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by onyxo76(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
now this is really getting scary... i thought these guys were just in their small hundreds but from what i'm hearing it appears they are really'multiplying' in an astronomical fashion, taking 3 countries armies and still being able to hold forth speaks volumes of the kind of enemy we are dealing with.
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by mustymatic(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
so after burning of mosques, wat religion do we say they are practising now?
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by chipy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
januzaj:
SAMBO and PDP......CALL YOUR BOIZ TO ORDER
am a muslim
am not terrorist

BOKOHARAM IS NOT ISLAM
f*uck bokoharam

Ode daz wot u are u dnt hv brains
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by holatin(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

God gave direct orders in specific situations! Allah (in pidgin now) talk say make una kill infidels! How person go believe islamic crap?! Most of you in islam were initiated (initiated) by your parents and leaving amounts to a death threat! We know these things and have people who have explained better after escaping!
you haven't been reading your bible
read deautronomy chapter 17 vs 1-5
Re: Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town by kay1one(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

yeah he fought war
but are this true
the bible is pro child killing

be ripped open .

babies.

babies.

The bible is not pro killing! If it were christians will be doing it! God sent the israelites out of their homeland for child sacrifices so whats your point?! Islam clearly says kill because thats what you people do all over the world!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.