Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) (31671 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Wife Amara Kanu On Her Birthday / Wike And Kanu Attend Super Eagles Vs Swaziland Match In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by hayoakins(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
Some people have no sense sha. So this Lucky
Charles dude hits up iconic footballer Kanu Nwankwo on twitter, telling him he's a young footballer who needs help. Kanu replies him, telling him to come to train with his Academy in Owerri and even gave him a number to call. And what does this guy say next?

He's asking for payment. Imagine! Kanu didn't reply
him after that. *sigh*

Source: http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/how-silly-see-this-convo-between.html?m=1

The guy was right, though he should have taken the payment conversation off the internet. Most academies requires trainees to pay before joining/trainning with the team, hence the guy needed to confirm if such exist before jumping on a plane/night bus to Owerri grin

1 Like

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by babdap: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by icemann(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't understand why this conversation is out in public. If kanu had ignored him he would say kanu is rude and pompous.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Moz22: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
em so sure some nairalanders have copied that number already
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by dominique(f): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Silly fellow, do your teachers pay you to go to school?

*edit*

could it be that the guy was asking if fees are to be paid before joining the academy. Still, he should have called the number instead of asking yeye questions.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by franksam2009: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
joyblinks:
How some people miss dia luck. After dem go say na devil.

Na me first comment sha.
abeg teach me how to first comment plz, will I become admin if I first comment? any bonus offer?
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
You guys do realize the guy could possibly be asking if he has to pay for the training. You know our brand of English here is just funny.

4 Likes

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
The guy was only trying to ask if the academy is free or payment would be made.

This is what happens when youths, decide to write like "learners". You end up being misconstrued.

2 Likes

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by DeHero1: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Stop criticizing. He's only asking if he will pay to join d academy. Not if he will be paid. Where he got it wrong is that he should have gotten there before asking!
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by MrDoGood(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
Some people have no sense sha. So this Lucky
Charles dude hits up iconic footballer Kanu Nwankwo on twitter, telling him he's a young footballer who needs help. Kanu replies him, telling him to come to train with his Academy in Owerri and even gave him a number to call. And what does this guy say next?

Source: http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/how-silly-see-this-convo-between.html?m=1
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by lalasticlala(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
shesdiamond:
People are really somehow. Obviously he was asking for fees for the academy. You usually pay for registration. Or something there about.

I just had to comment. It's so not fair. Read the convo well.

He should not have asked. He should have gone there first and see things himself.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Quite silly...
Nothing is silly about what the aspiring footballer was asking after , though one can argue that he was a little too fast .This is what capitalism does to a people and we should be ready to live with the disadvantages and consequences.

1 Like

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by reaky(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Don't blame d poor boy
He is asking to know how much
Payments is involved

If am d one
Am still going there ooo
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
May be he wants to know if he has to pay for registration or something
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ode ni bobo yen. grin
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by kendrick9(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
don't see anything wrong in that.. clearly he meant how much the form costs. he just couldn't put it in a clear sentence
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
FLYFIRE:
May be he wants to know if he has to pay for registration or something

He should have called first.

1 Like

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Youngzedd(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
shesdiamond:
People are really somehow. Obviously he was asking for fees for the academy. You usually pay for registration. Or something there about.

The academy look at charity organisation to him.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by steppin: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na so some people go dey beg you money, dey tell you how much you go give dem.
"Bros, abeg give me 200 bucks?". You give me any money?
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

He should have called first.
Yeah, I think so too but you know sometimes things just go somehow
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by bigtt76(f): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sharp man naaaa! He wants sign on fee before training with an 'Academy' fa grin hahaha Just a reflection of what our national teams would turn to in the nearest future undecided
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by lalasticlala(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nothing is silly about what the aspiring footballer was asking after , though one can argue that he was a little too fast .This is what capitalism does to a people and we should be ready to live with the disadvantages and consequences.

He was too fast..
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by funnyme(f): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
All of yu that are calling him silly are actually the silly ones. Person dey ask how much be school fees and you're insulting him. Will yu pay for him?

4 Likes

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by ishiamu(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
You are FTC, that's your luck sha!

Please what's special bout FTC tell me
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by deebrain(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
This guy must have been used to selling great opportunities for plates of porridge and stew.

Im very sure, presently, he does not realize he blew this one. He must be with friends, jisting on how "sharp" he was to ask those questions.

Lets all once again stand up and blame the old woman in his village-and yes, the devil.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by slap1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Silly boy!
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Babycherry(f): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
The comment here dey make me laugh.........is it not obvious he's asking of fees for the academy. Nawa
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Nicho118(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thunder fire the guy!
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by tbaba1234: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
shesdiamond:

He can call the number and find out the details.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by macdelene(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
The uche guy mumu get grade...... it just dey sing lalallalalallalla grin
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by xtraordinariguy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
shesdiamond:

seconded dear,dats wat d dude means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 / Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / Wrestling Legend, Terry Funk Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.