Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) (31672 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Wife Amara Kanu On Her Birthday / Wike And Kanu Attend Super Eagles Vs Swaziland Match In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by clemz85(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
I think the guy meant registration pay,

but he didn't know when he board plane
the drink serve inflight is paid for already.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Achilies(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
90% of those who comments before me talk before they think.

The guy was only asking if there's any payment involve before joining the academy

3 Likes

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by jauntty: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
That blogger is just too dumb.What a Gross mis-interpretation!!. The dude was only asking about how much FEE to pay to the Academy for the training. ..can't sm people read between the lines b4 writing about smth dats none of their biz. Lubbish blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
0luwajuwon:
You see almost everybody on this page didn't understand what's up there, the dude was actually asking if he is going to make any payments. Even me i go ask same question.
He made a silly mistake, a phone number was giving for inquiries, for Papilo to have responded to his tweets inspite of his engagements shows that he cares for the boy.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
Some people have no sense sha. So this Lucky
Charles dude hits up iconic footballer Kanu Nwankwo on twitter, telling him he's a young footballer who needs help. Kanu replies him, telling him to come to train with his Academy in Owerri and even gave him a number to call. And what does this guy say next?

He's asking for payment. Imagine! Kanu didn't reply
him after that. *sigh*

Source: http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/how-silly-see-this-convo-between.html?m=1
So you and Lindaikeji can't even read and understand? The guy meant payment he has to make for registration. Does academy pay footballers? Na waoo for some Nigerians ooo

3 Likes

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by 2rez: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
jauntty:
That blogger is just too dumb.What a Gross mis-interpretation!!. The dude was only asking about how much FEE to pay to the Academy for the training. ..can't sm people read between the lines b4 writing about smth dats none of their biz. Lubbish blogger.

Tha blogger b dumb bleeper. smh! Some fellas comments tho'...jumpin' into conclusion witout readin to comprehend. Brain dead vituperators on NL :-/

2 Likes

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by adconline(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Common sense is luxury in Naija! He gave a number, why don't you call and find out? Always looking to be spoon-fed!!
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Onozboy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
If only i can have this opportunity ... sad
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by PlutoLA(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
This Linda Ikeji gan sef. The guy hasn't said anything wrong nah,he's simply asking how much he will pay for enrollment tho maybe he should have done that over the phone. And contrary to wat y'all are saying,he hasn't missed his opportunity I'm sure once he calls the number he'll be back on track
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by jdbrasco(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Psalmwise:
Immediately I saw dis thread...,my mind told me d guy must b an igbo boi...,and alas I opened it and I saw it was so...,e dey tink say dm dn sign am bdat...,lolx e dn turn mikel obi for I'm mind
Wat are u still doing on this earth? Ur specie have gone into extinction. Olodo, u are an alien
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
shesdiamond:
People are really somehow. Obviously he was asking for fees for the academy. You usually pay for registration. Or something there about.

I just had to comment. It's so not fair. Read the convo well.

Wow, an entirely different perspective. Nice.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by UjSizzle(f): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
shesdiamond:
People are really somehow. Obviously he was asking for fees for the academy. You usually pay for registration. Or something there about.

Ese jare. I was expecting to read something outrageous when I saw the title.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
He made a silly mistake, a phone number was giving for inquiries, for Papilo to have responded to his tweets inspite of his engagements shows that he cares for the boy.
I think he was just curious...
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Psalmwise(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
jdbrasco:
Wat are u still doing on this earth? Ur specie have gone into extinction. Olodo, u are an alien
saw ur quote and I hissed in ibadan(stchheews)...,Ur words no cultivate sense
....nxt time if u wan quote make sure say ur quote gt grt meann and wisdom...,or better stil no even quote me again...stcheew....u dis farm animal..

#walks out...dnt knw y I quoted u sef

U new on nl sef...welcom to NL
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by anigold(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
Charles dude hits up iconic footballer Kanu Nwankwo on twitter, telling him he's a young footballer who needs help. Kanu replies him, telling him to come to train with his Academy in Owerri and even gave him a number to call. And what does this guy say next?

him after that. *sigh*

I believe the young man was asking if he will make some payment in form of registration fee not that he was begging KANU for money..

oga poster u no even understand the.conversation.. hahahahabahahah
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Sajio(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is how most ppl abuse privilege... you requested for a help and Kanu granted it and also gave u a number.. instead calling to confirm the number is sure.. U begin talk about money! what makes u feel u'v passed the test? hence he said u should go and train with his boys, just to see how good u are.. 9ja with money, one of the reason Nigerian players don't go far in football..
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Silly OP!

angry

Quote me and see pepper!
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Keyana(f): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
why waste money on calls when Kanu was online to answer the question.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by benstuber(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
shesdiamond:

Thank You...the guy was just a novice that's all.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by somcherry(f): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
It's actually funny reading the comments of those who were mocking the boy.
Truth to told,If I were to be the boy I would also try to have a lil chat with him, lol

Anyway,I wish the youngster the best.
The sky is ur limit.smiley
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by SenatorJames(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
The same way our over desperate job seekers start asking for salary the moment you post vacancy online. Must everything be about money?
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by kr0ne(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
The guy wanted to know if payment would be made, not if he would be paid.
I blame him sha; he should have called the number given him and make any necessary enquiries. You don't expect Kanu to start bargaining with him right away on an open tweet
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by tk4rd: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2015
The Guy beleives that "Nothing on earth is Free".. So, he wanted to knw how much he should pay so as to enroll in the academy.. But being wat he is, he constructed his inquiries so poorly that even Kanu himself didn't understand what he was asking for.

1 Like

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by tk4rd: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Then Call the Number.. The Opportunity is now open to all Nigerians that would like to Join his Academy.. Special thanks to LUCKY CHARLES for opening the door to many.
Onozboy:
If only i can have this opportunity ... sad
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Gemc3(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2015
msmon:

him after that. *sigh*

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!. cry cry cry cry cry How can you use your own hand, and pour sand sand in your own garri bikonu??
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by Gemc3(f): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

He should not have asked. He should have gone there first and see things himself.

or just called the freaking number. . . apparently, the guy doesn't want to spend a dime. Maybe na oshofree wifi e de use de tweet sef. To make money, one has to spend money.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by savanto: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babycherry:
The comment here dey make me laugh.........is it not obvious he's asking of fees for the academy. Nawa

Whatever he meant by asking about payment is best known to him but the pertinent is that Kanu had given him the number to call, hence he considered any other query un-important.
The manager should have all the answers to his questions. I think the lad wanted the conversation to last longer than it did.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by savanto: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Keyana:

It's not all questions that can be answered online or on a social media. This happens to be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by savanto: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Keyana:

It's not all questions that can be answered online or on a social media. This happens to be one of them.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by 100Cents: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2015
These set of people are called business destroyers..

I bet you when he gets there, he will complain about the pitch, about the football leather, about the morning tea they were given.

I have met a lot of these set of people. They are good at nothing but want the best.

See how collosal the stu.pid.ity he displayed here is.
Re: Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) by 100Cents: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2015
He should have called the number he was given for details of address and registration modalities.

Simple.. instead of trying hard to get informal with the star.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 / Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / Wrestling Legend, Terry Funk Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.