Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! (29475 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by sammynice(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
i can seee
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by freshness2020: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Area!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
boring as hell
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by juniormusa(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
pweetixandy:
Wow
Are these eyes for real undecided grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by ddjay: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:

5) Never a dull moment with dem girls: Warri guys ehnnnnn...they say funny stuffs that make the corper babes laugh and enjoy their stay in camp. For this reason, corper babes nor dey leave dia sidegrin So when next you see a guy making babes laugh like crazy in camp (platoon), don't be surprise, he might just turn out to be a warfarian!

Oya, Warfi guys, make una add una own.

6) They like to bath outside even when clean bathrooms are provided,even with toilets available dey will piss anywhere and shit inside bush,they will not even hide,they no send any1 seeing them. Their girls sef follow

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by gpokraki(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Shuo ... Bros na wa 4 u ooo ... U wn hear talk abi u dey learn talk .... C me c mata ooo .... Bros gbes 4 corna abegi coolShuo ... Bros na wa 4 u ooo ... U wn hear talk abi u dey learn talk .... C me c mata ooo .... Bros gbes 4 corna abegi

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by marvelyole(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Naso e jst b,no b only camp o,na evry whr we deltans enta na em dm dy kn say na we,,,,I mean wafi,ugh,safi e.t.c

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by xmich(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
warri guys no dey carry last no be for my area,abi u wan try

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by ceeceeco: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Warri i hail o! Federal university of petroleum resources effurun i hail o!

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by clubone0502: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
PHgirl:
Hahahha. I have a thing for Warfi guys. kiss

Pls do tell. ..
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by watchindelta(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Area I dey feel ur mara grin I represent wafftown. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by dafil22(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Not all warri guys do all those tins u stated o @ OP. Am a Warri guy and I can count d numba of times I visited mami during my Camp days.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Faibuhari: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wafi no dey cari last instead na draw, any witch wey shine eyes for my side I go show am say me na opolo eyes I get. Dem no reach

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by aholiab(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
his name was efe and he was my next bunkie @ede cam osun state. noise maker, PhD fartology, unbred and with the latest arsenal of curses and insult. he had both nuisance and comic value. from missing slippers to used buckets, a necessary inconvenience. how the dude smuggled camera into camp past those menacing looking soldiers for professional photography still baffles my thoughts.

#nostalgia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by daxon001(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
aspabay:
Hmmm, dull.
exactly!
warri thread wey dull.wat an irony!
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Faibuhari: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
booqee:
boring as hell
move comot for dis thread bfor every evry go start to dey happen for ur nkoro

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Plus234(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na them full for comedian talk show pass

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
after nysc ..what next......job seach..people are graduating every year.....and we are happy that we are seving.. with out any hope of getting a job..
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by M4gunners: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ur number 2 na one of the reason naija no de do well so.U think say na wise ness be dat? What deprive u guys to follow the simple instructions being in line until ur turn?

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Ifebazz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
5 characters of Yoruba guys :
1. They see you Benue and greet you in Yoruba.
2. They see you in Delta and greet you in Yoruba.
3. They see you in Sokoto and greet you in Yoruba.
4. They see you in Rivers and greet you in Yoruba.
5. They see you in Sambisa and greet you in Yoruba.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by harry509: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is not difficult to spot a Warfi guy when you enter an NYSC orientation camp because they say by their fruits, ye shall know themgrin Area!!! I hail o! Warri nor dey carry last...if e too mush, e go be drawgrin oya na!!!

1) The way they pronounce their words: When you see a guy speaking pidgin Engish fluently and talking very fast without ending the words completely, just know he is from Warri. If they want to say 'give me' it is 'gi me'. If they want to say 'my brother', they say 'ma bra'grin...lol. They never cease to say 'shuo!' when they are surprised or when they want to emphasis somethinggrin

2) They like shortcuts: This reminds me of my first day in camp. I was hussling to get to the front so that I could verify my university statement of result; I was pushing and shoving like the typical warri boy I am; I nor wan take chances! All of a sudden, I saw one dude who was doing the same thing. I looked and him and asked: 'guy u be warri boy?' And he said he 'Yes'. I smiled. We teamed up and in no time we saw ourselves in front, facing the verification officers. We did ours and left while some other peeps that came before us were still there, standing like pry school childrengrin When you get to camp and see dudes who are hell bent on getting to the fron by any means, even if they are the last on the queue, then they are probably warfi guys... It could be the uniform queue, hostel queue, food queuen etc.

3) They are very significant at Mami: You hardly see a Warri guy in camp who is not a regular visitor to the popular mami market in camp. They love to drink and eat in the midst of fellow corper guys and babes. Most times, they don't do the buying o! grin Na osho free thingsgrin

4) Vibrant in the hostel: Warfi boys are very vibrant in the hostel...they are popular among their fellow corp members. They tell stories a lot with their funny accents and slang. If you see anybody for ur hostel wey like to talk well well and pigin dey sweet for e mouth, no bother; na Warri boy be datgrin

5) Never a dull moment with dem girls: Warri guys ehnnnnn...they say funny stuffs that make the corper babes laugh and enjoy their stay in camp. For this reason, corper babes nor dey leave dia sidegrin So when next you see a guy making babes laugh like crazy in camp (platoon), don't be surprise, he might just turn out to be a warfarian!

Oya, Warfi guys, make una add una own.
nu b lie @ all. U av fun aniway. Dat remind me wen I was in camp 2013/2014 btchA. Xpcially 1 guy call akpos. D guy was so funi 2 d extent dat we av 2 chnge his name akpos grin grin I miss camp alott.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
fridayj:
It seen dt smone hss found is cert..... warri boiz in fp op wht up.....i hve ben in quee fr long ...i w guy too.. cool

Wud up, ma guy. How far na?
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by orbis(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IBADAN BOYS AT NYSC CAMP
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
harry509:
nu b lie @ all. U av fun aniway. Dat remind me wen I was in camp 2013/2014 btchA. Xpcially 1 guy call akpos. D guy was so funi 2 d extent dat we av 2 chnge his name akpos grin grin I miss camp alott.

U can say dat again bro smiley
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Raiders: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ifebazz:
5 characters of Yoruba guys :
1. They see you Benue and greet you in Yoruba.
2. They see you in Delta and greet you in Yoruba.
3. They see you in Sokoto and greet you in Yoruba.
4. They see you in Rivers and greet you in Yoruba.
5. They see you in Sambisa and greet you in Yoruba.
undecided
yoruba people are always the majority in camp. Agwu camp Enugu was like an extention of a yoruba village. They always make noise arguing and are always loud.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Ur number 2 na one of the reason naija no de do well so.U think say na wise ness be dat? What deprive u guys to follow the simple instructions being in line until ur turn?

Chief, u need to get the story clear. It's done just for the fun of it and base on 'Area' mattergrin
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
move comot for dis thread bfor every evry go start to dey happen for ur nkoro

Ma guy, forget dat man. E nor know wetin dey.
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Georgville(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
So on point... Can't forget Akpos of kubwa camp NYSC batch C stream 2... We all loved his ascent...u'l always hear stuffs like "shouuuuuu, , levu (level), dia fadaaaa" n so on... Remember one of those days in our hostel in camp he was eating with a fellow corpe member, dirt had mistakenly entered d food, n he went like "shouuuuuu, y u carry sansan (sand) put for d levu na?.. Ur fadaaaa, I no de shop(chop) again... He neva stopped entertaining us wit his ascent.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by kuzee(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
proud to be a confirmed waffi bogo grin
waffi guys hit likes here..
I hail una

Na only 1 waffi de here

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
Wafi no dey cari last instead na draw, any witch wey shine eyes for my side I go show am say me na opolo eyes I get. Dem no reach

Area!!! How far na?
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by kuzee(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
it really got me laughin
warning: never you go near a waffi guy or else you are dead..
am one of them
dia fadaaaaa

AReA!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by M4gunners: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:

Chief, u need to get the story clear. It's done just for the fun of it and base on 'Area' mattergrin
Noted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers / Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) / NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.