Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Make 100,000 Naira Monthly - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make 100,000 Naira Monthly (499 Views)

When You Buy A Bag Of Rice For 22,000 Naira / How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool / How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 100,000 Naira Monthly by Sirgenerouz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
From the desk of: Ishola Sunday Emmanuel and Gbolagade Adetunji (Prof. Fiverr)

Dear friends,

This is an opportunity to make about 200,000 montly, This is without doubt the craziest deal I have ever put together and it's exclusively only available to you and few others. You may never see this page again if you miss this opportunity. You will simply never have to buy another product again!

If you were to purchase each of these product separately you would have to spend over N114,500.

Here you are having access to all my products at a giveaway price.

I am doing this to show my appreciation to the Almighty God for his blessings upon my life in 2014. What more can i say...

2014, I was nominated among the best Internet Marketer of the year by American Internet Business School.
follow this link for more information www.netbiznaija.com/ishola

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Fress Browsing On Mtn / Letter To All Our Boys And Girls Wishing To Celebrate Vals Day / Meal Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.