Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] (42544 Views)

BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / Hilarious Quotes Of Dame Patient Jonathan / CHANNELS TV Addresses Dame Patience Jonathan As President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by chichriso: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
that was an error from them
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by farem: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adminisher:
That's wrong, she is one of the Presidents. Not the president.

List the others pls.
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by galadima77(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
She is the president while her husband is the first lady. Who doesn't know that?

grin grin

hmmm..... u mean first gentleman..... ba?
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adminisher:
That's wrong, she is one of the Presidents. Not the president.
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Akell(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
We have five presidents in Nigeria
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by PastorOla1: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
IT WAS DONE ON HER DEMAND, SHE MUST HAVE PAID FOR IT, CHANNELTV SENT-FORTH GIFT TO HER EXCELLENCY, HOGWASH.
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by butanep(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
I love Channels TV. The Station is a drama queen. They are found of passing meaningful information in a controversial way... that's one reason I love the station.

Actually it was a mistake in disguise, let's leave it that way because they actually said the truth. They don't what to come out plain to say it, they decided to present it this way...

Channels TV making a dramatic scenario before even " Oga @ the top drama"
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by lonelydora: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Error? I agree. But, they are so good at putting pple on the rope as well.
Keep saying it, don't just stop saying it.
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by ayusco85(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Error? I agree. But, they are so good at putting pple on the rope as well.

bros yinka, hw far na? are u still servin in abia? or u redeployed?
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by hollypagan: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2015
NL is becoming suck i saw yesterday wife of nigeria president
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by babajay69: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2015
She is wearing the pants in their relationship so I guess she is president
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by moststylish(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2015
ziccoit:
There is a big lesson for the young ones in GEJ and his wife's relationship. No matter the situation, don't submit your freedom to any mortal in exchange for anything. GEJ that had no shoe was reportedly picked and helped from grass to grace by his wife. In appreciation of her efforts, GEJ submitted his freedom. You could never rise alone, you've got to meet people along your way up whom would have to contribute in smoothening your way up. Appreciate them to any length but never submit your freedom.
lies,GEJ was a lecturer when he met patience at uniport
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Anny45: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2015
Nigerian youths,when are we ever going to learn to make comments devoid of insults?We claim to be leaders of tomorrow but most of us can't make a comment without been abusive.Whao!This is really disappointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Akinrogun(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Obasanjo submission as per five presidents is hereby verified.......Obj is hereby acquitted of frivolous public scrutiny.
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by abacusCm(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
It was in error. Stop making issues out of frivolities.
what kind of useless error is that?do u know the number of people that view this world wide?you said it is an error because you are in Nigeria and you know the woman very well that she is not president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.