Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (42983 Views)

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by iiichidodo: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
When we said thieffnubu wants his tollgate at Third mainland bridge people thought we was joking......Now the truth is coming out..the shouts for 'change' and 'sai Buhari' was never for democracy nor the people but for the oil blocs and OMLs renewals held by the northern oligarchy coming up 2017 and you can observe the area thueffnubu wants to key into....Thankgoodness Dokubo,Tompolo et co know the gameplan...Thieffnubu pls come and collect your oil block, Ole.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by kay1one(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Uninterested!
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by yungcyrus(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
TIF-NUBU shuld Bleep the shut up.........i comment my remaining reserves
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by missionmex(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
B4 nko u think say na for nothing? shocked
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by gabriel212: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP and moribund propaganda after people are not buying the characters assassination against GMB they av resorted to bashing BAT for South West vote.
kinda jòò
in addition,

Federal Government employed 30000 personnel to fight bokoharam.
But employed 75000 troops for Osun gubernatorial election.

The federal government did not eradicate bokoharam before Election date were fixed over 6months ago but planning to shift election barely 8days claiming to eradicate bokoharam within the short period.

Federal government still claim to pay subsidy when the price of OIL had slide by over 50%
And the Price of diesel still hang on 150 naira/litre.

The TRAIN commissioned in Makurdi in the morning by Namadi Sambo was moved at night on a truck for commissioning in another part of the Country.

Nigeria sold an average of 2million barrels of Crude Oil at an Average of $100/barrels, budgets proposal of $65/barrels for over 3years yet our ECA & FOREIGN RESERVED is nothing to write home about and the Average Nigerians had to suffer for it through Naira devaluation.

Kerosene were subsidised by FG to 50naira for the past 2years yet the Nigerians are still buying it above 70naira/litre.

Banks will raise the interest rate in few weeks due to Naira devaluation therefore killing our SME and making our country unfit for business.

GEJ said before KOGI monarch that it is normal for a government not to PERFORM during his first tenure yet forgetting he had said that IF he cannot do it in Four years he can NEVER do anything thing even in 100 years and he is asking for second term.

GEJ claimed to be a Christian yet celebrating is approval by the association of Witch and Wizard, and Babalawo association of Ekiti. Due to his desperation for victory.

Don't fall for the sympathy gimmicks again (ONCE BEATING TWICE SHY)!

VOTE WISELY!
VOTE CHANGE
VOTE THE APC FOR BETTER NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by pekeyim: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
LOL dia Yansh don dey open!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by searay(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ till 2019, that's all

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by sleekp1: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
clevvermind:
front page tins. which kind propaganda?

lalasticlala, seun etc
ok
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by auntymi(f): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
iiichidodo:
thieffnubu..
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Jarus(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
propaganda
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by CHM11: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
gabriel212:
YOU cannot do the same thing over and over and expect a different results.

Federal Government employed 30000 personnel to fight bokoharam.
But employed 75000 troops for Osun gubernatorial election.

The federal government did not eradicate bokoharam before Election date were fixed over 6months ago but planning to shift election barely 8days claiming to eradicate bokoharam within the short period.

Federal government still claim to pay subsidy when the price of OIL had slide by over 50%
And the Price of diesel still hang on 150 naira/litre.

The TRAIN commissioned in Makurdi in the morning by Namadi Sambo was moved at night on a truck for commissioning in another part of the Country.

Nigeria sold an average of 2million barrels of Crude Oil at an Average of $100/barrels, budgets proposal of $65/barrels for over 3years yet our ECA & FOREIGN RESERVED is nothing to write home about and the Average Nigerians had to suffer for it through Naira devaluation.

Kerosene were subsidised by FG to 50naira for the past 2years yet the Nigerians are still buying it above 70naira/litre.

Banks will raise the interest rate in few weeks due to Naira devaluation therefore killing our SME and making our country unfit for business.

GEJ said before KOGI monarch that it is normal for a government not to PERFORM during his first tenure yet forgetting he had said that IF he cannot do it in Four years he can NEVER do anything thing even in 100 years and he is asking for second term.

GEJ claimed to be a Christian yet celebrating is approval by the association of Witch and Wizard, and Babalawo association of Ekiti. Due to his desperation for victory.

Don't fall for the sympathy gimmicks again (ONCE BEATING TWICE SHY)!

VOTE WISELY!
VOTE CHANGE
VOTE THE APC FOR BETTER NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
I'm pretty sure you can't read and write, they just showed you how to copy and paste when they gave you your N400 per day contract...
When will you start thinking and writing your own??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by M4gunners: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oil wen dey for my Land o.make una dey see injustice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by ZACHIE: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nl is officially PDP-Contaminated.
This is a ruse report, yet, NL and Seun are giving a lie such a big life.
Go on.
Continuuu
Isorait
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by 989900: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hogwash reporting.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by kennyman20(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
mrking3:
This is the Change they have been preaching about!!! Same way desmond elliot was busy poping champagne while campaigning on the streets of lagos! So sad!!! APC my Foot!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
PDP and their useless propaganda. How far can they go?
you are becoming a nuisance

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by efilefun(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
#IHaveDecided Buhari/Osibanjo 2015 you all can publish any trash you like but that wont change or confuse us

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by gabriel212: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

I'm pretty you can't read and write, they just showed you how to copy and paste when they gave you your N400 per day contract...
When will you start thinking and writing your own??
check what you wrote you that claimed to be learned.
very pathetic.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by philips70(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

I know you are partisan if not a paid mole.
But inside your church mind if you still have any and if you have lived in Lagos at all and know tinubu and amaechi...do you think these guys will just pump money and make Buhari president without getting something bigger in return??... (I didn't use insulting words dear friend)

Even if we believe Tinubu is a thief can't common sense tell anyone this story makes no sense and just a continuation of the propaganda borne out of desperation? Does Tinubu look like an unintelligent criminal to you if he is one? Reasonable TANoids will dismiss this story or just choose to troll with it on Nairaland. It is devoid of any modicum of common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

I know you are partisan if not a paid mole.
But inside your church mind if you still have any and if you have lived in Lagos at all and know tinubu and amaechi...do you think these guys will just pump money and make Buhari president without getting something bigger in return??... (I didn't use insulting words dear friend)

C'mon man, is that not how it works?

Of course he's right, that's certainly PDP propaganda.

Both side's are throwing stones. All's fair in love and war sha.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Jokay07(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
''purportedly connotes something that has been stated to have occured which ''MIGHT'' not be TRUE or when it might not be the case. I stopped reading the trash when I came across 'purportedly'', then I knew that it doesn't worth reading. Pdp is doing everything both humanly and spiritually possible to paint a negative picture of apc leaders
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by bayulll01(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't need to read to know this is character assination and if tinubu need oil well he will just walk straight to meet jonadonce,anyway we need a change
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Blakjewelry(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
I see buari falling in the same trap Jonathan fell into in 2011

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by zimoni(f): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Which kain news be this nah?

Anyway, Jonathan till 2019.

Lobatan.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by zmtoz: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
This absolutely rubish from the PDP
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by loomer: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
THE SAD PART BE SAY, BUHARI KNOWS TINUBU IS CORRUPT.

APC MEMBERS KNOW HE IS CORRUPT

APC FOLLOWERS KNOW HE IS CORRUPT.

YET THEM DE ACCOMMODATE AM AND CLAMOR FOR CHANGE.

I BELIEVE SAY BUHARI MIGHT HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS FOR THE COUNTRY.

BUT...........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by mathskill: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by olas24u(f): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
kennyman20:

busy popping champagne while the people he wants to represent were following the train of sugar coated mouth change that doesnt exist probably with an empty stomach. If he could do that, only God knows what he'ld do while in office..

So you expected him to drink pure water which is pure poison in a +30 degrees weather haba!some champagnes are made from fruits and come cheap in other lands ,o i guess its luxury here in Nigeria that is why you are emphasizing it .You need to always take care of your health buy drinking quality water or juice.People pick cosharis pure water used bags and put tap water and seal them again for sale.I have seen with my kokoro koro eyes .And i dont drink pure water on the street .
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by pennzo: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
The Peak of Propaganda! Hopefully...
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by bayulll01(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
JudismphD:
you are becoming a nuisance
its you that is so stupiid and daft not to realise that this is a cheap propaganda from pdp,if tinubu need oil well he meet jonathan and promise him to deliver south west for him,with this brain we have among youth I wonder if nigeria is ever going to be better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.